Urvashi Rautela has won million hearts with her charm and beauty. While this beautiful damsel is now enjoying her stardom, let’s have a sneak peek to some lesser known facts Continue Reading →
Fifty to 75 percent of women who have climaxes (orgasms) need to have their clitoris touched (clitoral stimulation). Most women are unable to have an orgasm through intercourse alone.
- Women think about and want frequent $ex too. In fact, almost three quarters of respondents wished they had $ex at least three times a week.
- Horny women were once thought mentally ill. Women living in the 19th century were considered crazy for having sexual urges.
- The clitoris grows throughout a woman’s life. After menopause the clitoris can become 2.5 times larger than it was when the same woman was a teenager.
- The clitoris contains 8,000 deliciously sensitive nerve endings, double the nerve endings in the glans of a penis. Sorry guys.
- People have all kinds of nick names for the clitoris. You may have heard “man in canoe”, “rosebud”, “joy buzzzer”,”cherry pit”, “love button”, ” bald man in a boat” just to name a few. I have also heard, chick pea, and lentils.
- Female $exuality is much more fluid. women evolved to be more fluid than men as a mechanism to reduce conflict and tension among wives in polygynous marriages.
- Penis size doesn’t matter. Men worry more about size than women.
- An Italian study found that women who ate more apples experienced increased lubrication and $exual function, increasing their overall libido.
- Missionary is best for women with back pain. For women feeling pain when touching their toes or after sitting for long periods of time, researchers recommended spooning or the doggy-style position