Ileana d’Cruz is a popular Indian actress who is predominantly known for her roles in Telugu movies. She has appeared in a number of high grossing Telugu movies like Julayi, Kick, Jalsa and Pokiri and established herself as an important star in South cinema. In 2012, she appeared in the movie Barfi for which she bagged the award for the Best Film Actress in a Debut. Till date, she has appeared in a number of popular Bollywood movies like Phata Poster Nikla Hero, Happy Ending and Rustom.
Here we have decided to share some interesting Ileana d’Cruz facts that you have never heard before:
She was born in a Catholic family in Mumbai just like Genelia’d Souza. Ilena was partly raised at Goa and partly in Pune. Konkoni is her mother tongue.
Ileana d’Cruz is involved with a modelling career prior to her entry into Bollywood. Ileana has done a number of commercials like Ponds, Fair n Lovely and other brands from time to time.
Her idea of a perfect date involves a picnic basket, bonfire, blanket on a beach and talking under the stars with amazing food and wine over a good conversation.
The man of her dreams must be a true gentleman who should be genuine, intelligent with good sense of humour. Her dream man should be well dressed and well spoken.
She is extremely cautious about her figure and works out at least 1 hour every day at the gym. Ileana is a great foodie and wants to burn her excess fat by exercising.
Her favourite food is Italian, Chinese and Biryani.
Ileana ‘Cruz Favourite Actor Is Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan.
Ileana D’Cruz Is Dating Andrew Kneebone ( South Indian Actor )
Ileana D’Cruz Loves To Read Books And Swiming
Ileana D’Cruz Favourite Place Is Italy
Ileana D’Cruz Spent 1 Hour In Gym Everyday To Maintain Her Figure
Ileana D’Cruz boyfriend was rumored to be Shahid Kapoor.
Ileana D’Cruz elder sister name is Farrah, Ileana D’Cruz younger sister name in Eileen, and Ileana D’Cruz younger brother name is Rhys.
The meaning of Ileana D’Cruz name is Helen of Troy.
- Bitter gourd juice helps in naturally reducing blood pressure.
- Bitter Gourd is a Powerful Antioxidant which helps in protecting the cells from damage and further prevents oxidation of DNA.
- Drinking the Bitter ground juice in the morning on an empty stomach has been found to curb the appetite.
- If you can daily consume the juice of bitter gourd in the in the morning then you never need worry about premature graying of hair or becoming bald.
- With bitter gourd juice those pimples and acne can be kept at bay and it very good blood purifier, so it helps to reduce the appearance of acne from face.
- Bitter gourd is loaded with antioxidant properties it helps in the inhibition of oil production, thereby keeping the skin fresh and smooth.
- Mixing the juice of bitter gourd or karela along with amla and applying it onto the scalp effectively rids one of dandruff.
- Bitter gourd juice helps in promoting good internal health and thereby reduces stress.
- Karishma and her mother Komal live in in Godavari area.
- The real name of Karishma manandhar is Bunu Kc.
- Karishma loves to play host to her friends on special events like Dashain and Holi.
- Karishma did the modeling of Healthy Home slimming and beauty care center in Kathmandu.
- Karishma is known for being a dog lover.
- She also liked Bruno very much.
- Every day, she goes in morning walk and she sees two different perspective of Nepal.
- Karishma Manandhar was participate in the NEFTA Film.
- Karishma Manandhar was the host in did during the conduction of the announcement ceremony of the new party of Dr. Baburam Bhattarai, Naya Shakti, made a huge response in social media.
We have come up with the top 10 sexiest celebrity eyebrows. This will surely give you ideas and help you pick a favorite.
- Meagan Good:
Famous Hollywood celebrity, Megan Good has great eyebrows that will certainly enhance your appearance and flatter your face.
2. Megan Fox:
Another famous Hollywood actress who has lovely eyebrows is Megan Fox. They are equally trimmed and maintain an equal thickness throughout.
3. Nicole Scherzinger:
Singer and former X Factor USA judge, Nicole Scherzinger has the perfect eyebrows. The shape is almost like a wave.
4. Kim Kardashian:
Kim Kardashian is one of the most popular socialites, model, and celebrity in Hollywood. Kim has the perfect eyebrow shape. They look amazing on her and give her eyes more definition and glamour.
5. Anushka Sharma:
She has brilliant acting skills, charming presence and of course, her gorgeous appearance. Her eyebrows are also something she never forgets to shape. Slim and slightly curvy, they are an absolute beauty.
Rihanna’s cute face, enchanting eyes, amazing voice and lovely fashion sense has grabbed attention of fans and viewers all across the world. She has her wonder eyebrows are so well defined and unique.They give her a very smart and clean look.
7. Frieda Pinto:
And her eyebrows just work perfectly for her. They are curvy, slightly thin towards the end and super fabulous.
8. Emma Watson:
Famous British actress Emma Watson has really lovely eyebrows. It looks great on her and also adds a certain charm to her cute face.
9. Candice Swanepoel:
This hot Victoria’s Secret model surely has the perfect eyebrows. With a nice curve and gentle thickness, she looks every inch the diva.
10 Cara Delevigne:
Cara is blessed with naturally strong and thick eyebrows. Her eyebrows give her a sensuous, yet dangerous look.
The Om symbol is said to represent the one-ness of all creation, including the heavens, earth and underworld. Others say it is the representation of the three Hindu gods, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
Om is considered one of the most powerful mantras, and the ritual of chanting Om has been done for thousands of years.
When you chant Om, the vibration from that sound correlates to the original vibrations that were sounded in the universe when the world was created. The sound of Om is often called Pranava, or that which runs through breath (Prana) and sustains life. Om is also a representation of the four states of the Supreme Being.
5 Facts You May Not Know About ‘OM’
- The sound of OM encompasses all words, all sounds in human language.
- In Sanskrit, the sound “O” is a diphthong spelled “AU”. The difference between OM and AUM is simply one of transliteration.
- AUM represents the 3 Fold Division of Time. A – is the waking state U – is the dream state M – is the state of deep sleep.
- ,The visual symbol represents the meaning of AUM
- The physical form of Lord Ganesha is said to be that of OM.
Eating fruits helps to glow your skin and improvement of skin texture. It also gives you a clear complexion and makes the skin appear youthful and glowing. Fruits have no side effects and are cost-effective at the same time.
Apples are the richest source of malic acid, a “fruit acid” extracted from apples. apples prevents cell and tissue damage, and aging. It helps minimize wrinkles and fine lines, keeping the bowels clean. Apply apple juice mixed with honey on your face; let it dry, and wash off. This is a very good hydrating face mask.
Bananas contain high levels of potassium, which helps moisturizes and hydrates the skin, making it look fuller, more supple and youthful. We can make your own banana face mask treatments at home too,
Papaya extracts are widely used in the skin care industry in the form of facial peels, soaps, cleansers and lotions.Papaya contains a large amount of Vitamin A/ Beta Carotene and an important enzyme, Papain.It counters free radical damage on skin and also helps heal damaged skin by speeding up cell regeneration.
Pomegranate enjoys a special status in the health community, with super food qualities in league of green tea and blueberries.Pomegranates are packed with a high dose of antioxidants, which reverse free radical damage and promote supple youthful skin.
Ever heard of bromelain, the anti-inflammatory enzyme, which is used widely for its numerous health benefits. Using pineapple juice or pulp topically will help clear off dead skin and reveal beautiful glowing skin.
It has a high Vitamin C content and natural bleaching properties, making it a good cleanser that lightens blemishes, acne scars, spots and skin tone. Start your day by drinking a glass of warm water mixed with a dash of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey. This fights cellulite and clears your skin from within.
It will block you from being open to new relationships.
- Staying friends won’t make the break up easier
- You had sex with them already and it going again in normal friend is difficult to face.
- You will compare everyone they date to yourself
- One will always have hopes of getting back together.
- One of you still has feeling for together.
- Hanging out as friends will be painful. You feel like hugging and kissing them, but you can’t, because friends don’t do that
- Staying friends with your ex will lead to an on-again off-again relationship. You’ll get back together, then break up again multiple times.
- You don’t respect each other but friendship need mutual respect to survive.
- There was abuse in relationship either emotional or otherwise. so, there is no way that your relationship can easily turn in to friendship.
- Kissing her on her forehead.
- Telling her that a song, a movie, or a commercial reminded you of her.
- Sending her good morning texts.
- Playing with her hair.
- Giving her the password to your phone.
- Calling her beautiful.
- Asking her how her day was.
- Posting pictures of her on your social media.
- Looking her in the eyes during sex.
- Holding her hand in public.
- Saying, “I love you” before leaving for work.
- Listening to her go on and on about a show you don’t even watch.
- Telling her she looks gorgeous as soon as she wakes up.
- Apologizing to her, even when it’s the last thing you want to do.
- Singing her to sleep.
- Letting her wear your tee-shirts and jackets.
- Letting her fall asleep on your chest.
- Hugging her from behind.
- Letting her know how much you want to marry her.
- Pulling her closer when you’re snuggling in the middle of the night.
- He Opens Up that means he likes hearing himself talk.
- He Does the Dirty Work by creating the romantice situation.
- He Chooses the Perfect Gift that means he is willing to spend hours searching for exactly the right thing.
- He Introduces You to His Family.
- He Makes You Part of His Inner Circle.
- He Makes Himself a Part of Your Life.
- He Compromises with your decision.
- He tells you how crazy he is about you, listen up.
- He ask for your opinion because he respects you and cares what you think, a sure sign he’s smitten.
- He’s proud to call you his and to show you off, and sometimes there’s no better way to show his appreciation than to give you a little squeeze.
The marriageable age for women was lower in many jurisdictions than for men, but in many places has now been raised to those of men. Most jurisdictions allow marriage at a younger age with parental or judicial approval, and some also allow younger people to marry if the woman is pregnant.
In a recent survey done by researchers, it has been revealed that there’s a perfect age to get married. For both men and women. This study conducted by University of Utah suggest that the best age for marriage is between 28-32. It took them almost eight years of thorough research to come to an answer.
The study suggest that most couples who tie the knot in the range of 28-32 years have had successful and long-lasting marriages than the others.
Fifty to 75 percent of women who have climaxes (orgasms) need to have their clitoris touched (clitoral stimulation). Most women are unable to have an orgasm through intercourse alone.
- Women think about and want frequent $ex too. In fact, almost three quarters of respondents wished they had $ex at least three times a week.
- Horny women were once thought mentally ill. Women living in the 19th century were considered crazy for having sexual urges.
- The clitoris grows throughout a woman’s life. After menopause the clitoris can become 2.5 times larger than it was when the same woman was a teenager.
- The clitoris contains 8,000 deliciously sensitive nerve endings, double the nerve endings in the glans of a penis. Sorry guys.
- People have all kinds of nick names for the clitoris. You may have heard “man in canoe”, “rosebud”, “joy buzzzer”,”cherry pit”, “love button”, ” bald man in a boat” just to name a few. I have also heard, chick pea, and lentils.
- Female $exuality is much more fluid. women evolved to be more fluid than men as a mechanism to reduce conflict and tension among wives in polygynous marriages.
- Penis size doesn’t matter. Men worry more about size than women.
- An Italian study found that women who ate more apples experienced increased lubrication and $exual function, increasing their overall libido.
- Missionary is best for women with back pain. For women feeling pain when touching their toes or after sitting for long periods of time, researchers recommended spooning or the doggy-style position
In today’s busy & stressful life, being fit & healthy is truly considered a blessing. We all look up to different celebrities for their healthy lifestyle & exercise regime.
Let’s see the best fitbollywood actresses and their fitness and diet plans.
- Her regime includes power yoga and surya namaskars.
- Bebo also stays away from crash diets and eats several small, well-planned meals throughout the day.
- She also does 500 kapalbhatis a day. kapalbhatis are a form of breathing exercise that helps increase lung capacity, popularized by Baba Ramdev.
- Her diet is mostly vegan and consists of soups, fruits, salads, hummus and yogurt.
- She is a big yoga fan, particularly the Ashtanga variety.
- She strictly adheres to a soup and salad diet.
- We will find on her table include pulses, brown rice and brown bread.
- To maintain her flawless skin she drinks aloe vera juice and green tea.
- She does everything in moderation.That includes yoga, stretching, dance, cardio, spinning and circuit training.
- She plays squash or swims.
- Surya namaskars are her favorite and she is known to do a hundred of them every day.
- She follows a strict regime of Bikram yoga.
- She also does other things like weight training, yoga and Pilates.
- She does running, iso-planking, cycling and light weight training in gym as well she goes for a jog daily.
- Katrina also practices yoga religiously and never misses her yoga session.
- She loves swimming and goes for a swim whenever she’s not in the mood to go to a gym.
- Practice yoga for your physical as well as mental well being.
- Deepika doesn’t like running. So, she does daily walks for about half an hour in the morning, after her yoga session.
- Deepika goes to gym, whenever she likes. She is not in a habit of going to gym daily and do working out there.
- She is known to follow a grueling regime involving sports, swimming and Pilates to keep her abs in their present washboard shape.
- She also takes up a mean game of badminton to keep herself going.
- She takes a simple and well balanced diet & eats in small quantities every two hours.
- She is not a gym freak, but she works out regularly on treadmill & does cardio.
- She practices running, spinning, push-ups & lunges.
- She enjoys doing stunts and also learnt Gatka or desi martial arts.
Malaika Arora Khan
- She also drinks coconut water, green tea & healthy juices to keep her well hydrated.
- She also indulges in aerobics, hip-hop & Yoga to work on different parts of her body.
- She works out thrice a week practicing squats, kickboxing & free weights.
- She also loves to jog & swim whenever it tends to get monotonous.
- She also dances to keep herself fit & knows many dance forms like Bharatnatyam, Jazz Ballet and Russian Ballet.
- She follows a strict regime of Bikram yoga.
- She then does 30 minutes of yoga and meditation and another 30 minutes of cardio vascular exercises.
- She also does other things like weight training, yoga and Pilates.
- She gets the time she plays squash or swims.
- Sonam also follows an ovo-vegetarian diet which emphasizes on eggs.
Once again Rekha thapa won the LG Film Awards as a popular actress in the Nepali film industry. She is still winning the awards the and getting fame in the mass publicity. She is one of the louder and strongest actresses that no one actress can be like Rekha thapa because she is not only one actress she is also a model, film maker,social contributor and she is support every women to be powerful. She is also a kind hearted person. She has worked in around 200 Nepali movies and has gained popularity in the Nepali cine world because of her glamorous role. Rekha Thapa is also known as Dekha Thapa due to her open mind policy.
Similarly, Anmol Kc also won the LG Film Awards as a popular actor and Comedian Artist/actor Dayang Rai won the best actor of the year same as Namrata Shrestha also won best female actress of the year.
- Throw away nasties that rob you of your youth including sugar (white, brown, cane, caster, and icing), syrup, foods with added starch or refined carbohydrates, white rice and artificial sweeteners.
- Avoid foods containing high fructose corn syrup (HFCS). This includes fruit yogurts, ready-made meals, puddings, pesto, salad dressings, pasta, cakes and biscuits to name but a few.
- Eat good fats every day as when your body receives vital fats on a regular basis it is encouraged to release its stored deposits, which will lead to a flatter stomach and slimmer waist.
- Proteins and their amino acids are vital for cell health and energy as they are full of antioxidants. They help increase energy levels, give better and more reliable weight control, increase muscle mass and fuel production of the antioxidants that keep you looking young. They are also good for detoxification.
- Eat protein for breakfast.
- You need plenty of good vegetables and greens but these aren’t sufficient to keep your blood sugar stable.
- Drink at least two and a half pints of water every day. Many nutrients needed to keep your body strong and healthy are water-soluble.
When we have an ache or a pain, we go to the doctor, get our meds, and call it a night. But there is a step we often miss in between lying in bed and going to sleep — having an orgasm. The “big O” is not just a fun way to spend a night; it also contains great healing properties that treat anything from headaches to premenstrual syndrome cramps.
Thirty-six percent of men and 13 percent of women used$ex to relieve a migraine, and almost 20 percent experienced complete relief from their symptoms after $ex (about 50 percent had partial relief). These results are as strong as those for pain-relieving medicines from the drug store.
The neurologists behind the study recommended that $ex set off the arrival of endorphin, the body’s characteristic painkillers, through the focal sensory system, which can thus lessen, or even dispose of, a cerebral pain. In their examination, the group of neurologists sent an unnamed survey to 800 arbitrary headache patients and 200 comparable bunch cerebral pain sufferers.
More than a third of headache patients had involvement with $exual movement amid an assault and out of these patients, just about two in three reported a ‘change of their headache assault’. Very nearly three in four reported moderate to finish alleviation and a third reported it compounding. Those affliction a bunch migraine, just about a third had involvement with $exual movement, with 37 for every penny reporting a change to their condition. More than 90 for every penny reported moderate to finish easing while 50 reported intensifying.
Information are gathered from various sources.
On the eve of Teacher’s Day, Amitabh Bachchan has done something special. He’s penned a heartwarming letter for his grand-daughters Navya Naveli and Aaradhya Bachchan. Big B has written a letter to impart valuable lessons to his little girls…
“You both carry a very valuable legacy on your tender shoulders – Aaradhya, the legacy of your pardadaji , Dr Harivansh Rai Bachchan…and Navya, the legacy of your pardadaji , Shri H P Nanda….
Both your pardadaji ‘ s gave your present surnames celebrated fame, dignity and recognition !
Both of you may be a Nanda or a Bachchan, but you are also girls…women ! And because you are women people will force their thinking, their boundaries on you. They will tell you how to dress, how to behave, who you can meet and where you can go.
Don’t live in the shadows of people’s judgement. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom. Don’t let anyone make you believe that the length of your skirt is a measure of your character. Don’t let anyone’s opinion of who you should be friends with, dictate who you will be friends with. Don’t get married for any other reason other than you want to get married.
People will talk. They shall say some terrible things. But that doesn’t mean you have to listen to everyone. Never ever worry about – log kya kahenge
At the end of the day, you are the only one who will face the consequences of your actions, so don’t let other people make your decisions for you.
Navya – the privilege your name, your surname offers you, will not protect you from the difficulties you will face because you ‘re a woman.
Aaradhya – by the time you see and understand this, I may well not be around. But I think what I am
Saying today shall still be relevant.
This may be a difficult, difficult world to be a woman. But I believe that it is women like you that will change that. It may not be easy, setting your own boundaries, making your own choices, rising above people’s
Judgment. But YOU!…you can set an example for women everywhere.
Do this and you would have done more than I have ever done, and it will be my honor to be known not as Amitabh Bachchan, but as your grandfather
With all my love
Your ….Dadaji ….your Nana”
Most of the Bollywood stars are multi talented and they always do something new in the Bollywood industry. People are so talented these days that is why we can see a lot of stars in the numerous movie. Almost Bollywood Stars are well educated as well talented in every field. They have strong confident and well capability to do any work as they can handle every responsibility.
Some of the Bollywood stars are creative and highly multi talented as well versatile in each field. They are:
- Farhan Akhtar
Farhan Akhtar is one of the popular stars who has won the hearts of audience with his multiple talents. He is almost perfect in every thing like he is a actor, singer, director as well script writer etc.
- Ayushmann Khurana
As we all most knew about the Ayushmann Khurana that he does numerous stage programe, he has also been an anchor, singer, video jockey, radio jockey etc. The actor started his career with reality show ‘Roadies’.
- Akshya Kumar
Akshya Kumar is also one of the successful actor and richest actor that he gain lots of fame in mass publicity. His film is almost awesome and generally never gets flop. His role in every film is funny and and romantic that attract every one heart. He is also a martial artist and cooking as well.
- Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra is highly Mulit talented girl that she is actress as well she is miss teen, miss world and she is making headlines with her recent Hollywood projects is an actor as well as singer.
- Piyush Mishra
Actor Piyush Mishra who has done films like ‘Tamasha’, ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, etc has been a poet, screenwriter, lyricist, singer and music director so he is also one of the most multi talented stars in the bollywood industry.
- Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone is going popular actress day by day and she gain lots of fame in mass due to her awesome acting skills and recently she became the highest paid actress in the Bollywood industry.
- Alia Bhatt
Alia Bhatt is one of the teenage girl who develops Stockholm Syndrome in Imtiaz Ali’s road movie Highway in 2014 garnered her critical acclaim.She won the Film fare Critics Award for Best Actress and also received a Best Actress nomination at the same ceremony as well.n 2014, she launched her own line of clothing for women, in association with the online fashion portal Jabong.com .