It will block you from being open to new relationships.
- Staying friends won’t make the break up easier
- You had sex with them already and it going again in normal friend is difficult to face.
- You will compare everyone they date to yourself
- One will always have hopes of getting back together.
- One of you still has feeling for together.
- Hanging out as friends will be painful. You feel like hugging and kissing them, but you can’t, because friends don’t do that
- Staying friends with your ex will lead to an on-again off-again relationship. You’ll get back together, then break up again multiple times.
- You don’t respect each other but friendship need mutual respect to survive.
- There was abuse in relationship either emotional or otherwise. so, there is no way that your relationship can easily turn in to friendship.
- Kissing her on her forehead.
- Telling her that a song, a movie, or a commercial reminded you of her.
- Sending her good morning texts.
- Playing with her hair.
- Giving her the password to your phone.
- Calling her beautiful.
- Asking her how her day was.
- Posting pictures of her on your social media.
- Looking her in the eyes during sex.
- Holding her hand in public.
- Saying, “I love you” before leaving for work.
- Listening to her go on and on about a show you don’t even watch.
- Telling her she looks gorgeous as soon as she wakes up.
- Apologizing to her, even when it’s the last thing you want to do.
- Singing her to sleep.
- Letting her wear your tee-shirts and jackets.
- Letting her fall asleep on your chest.
- Hugging her from behind.
- Letting her know how much you want to marry her.
- Pulling her closer when you’re snuggling in the middle of the night.
- He Opens Up that means he likes hearing himself talk.
- He Does the Dirty Work by creating the romantice situation.
- He Chooses the Perfect Gift that means he is willing to spend hours searching for exactly the right thing.
- He Introduces You to His Family.
- He Makes You Part of His Inner Circle.
- He Makes Himself a Part of Your Life.
- He Compromises with your decision.
- He tells you how crazy he is about you, listen up.
- He ask for your opinion because he respects you and cares what you think, a sure sign he’s smitten.
- He’s proud to call you his and to show you off, and sometimes there’s no better way to show his appreciation than to give you a little squeeze.
Tomatoes are best ingredient for beauty-enhancing properties.They contain a high level of lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that has marvelous benefits for the skin. Lycopene protects skin from ultraviolet (UV) rays, thereby delaying skin aging and protecting against skin cancer.They also contain vitamins C and A as well as cooling and astringent properties.Tomatoes can do wonders for your skin and hair when included in your beauty routine.
Tomatoes contain salicylic acid, which is effective at treating acne.Tomatoes’ astringent nature also helps absorb the excess oil from your skin, which helps lessen the acne. As an added bonus, tomatoes have natural skin-lightening properties that can help lighten acne scars.
Shrinks Large Open Pores
Controls Excess Oil Secretion
Tomatoes are even effective at treating a suntan. The high lycopene content in tomatoes not only protects your skin from harmful sunrays, it cools the skin and neutralizes the skin’s surface.
Lightens Skin Tone
Tomatoes are considered a natural bleaching agent and are very helpful in lightening skin tone.
Removes Dead Skin Cells
Plus, the nourishing properties of vitamins A, C and K will enhance your skin.
The marriageable age for women was lower in many jurisdictions than for men, but in many places has now been raised to those of men. Most jurisdictions allow marriage at a younger age with parental or judicial approval, and some also allow younger people to marry if the woman is pregnant.
In a recent survey done by researchers, it has been revealed that there’s a perfect age to get married. For both men and women. This study conducted by University of Utah suggest that the best age for marriage is between 28-32. It took them almost eight years of thorough research to come to an answer.
The study suggest that most couples who tie the knot in the range of 28-32 years have had successful and long-lasting marriages than the others.
Fifty to 75 percent of women who have climaxes (orgasms) need to have their clitoris touched (clitoral stimulation). Most women are unable to have an orgasm through intercourse alone.
- Women think about and want frequent $ex too. In fact, almost three quarters of respondents wished they had $ex at least three times a week.
- Horny women were once thought mentally ill. Women living in the 19th century were considered crazy for having sexual urges.
- The clitoris grows throughout a woman’s life. After menopause the clitoris can become 2.5 times larger than it was when the same woman was a teenager.
- The clitoris contains 8,000 deliciously sensitive nerve endings, double the nerve endings in the glans of a penis. Sorry guys.
- People have all kinds of nick names for the clitoris. You may have heard “man in canoe”, “rosebud”, “joy buzzzer”,”cherry pit”, “love button”, ” bald man in a boat” just to name a few. I have also heard, chick pea, and lentils.
- Female $exuality is much more fluid. women evolved to be more fluid than men as a mechanism to reduce conflict and tension among wives in polygynous marriages.
- Penis size doesn’t matter. Men worry more about size than women.
- An Italian study found that women who ate more apples experienced increased lubrication and $exual function, increasing their overall libido.
- Missionary is best for women with back pain. For women feeling pain when touching their toes or after sitting for long periods of time, researchers recommended spooning or the doggy-style position
In today’s busy & stressful life, being fit & healthy is truly considered a blessing. We all look up to different celebrities for their healthy lifestyle & exercise regime.
Let’s see the best fitbollywood actresses and their fitness and diet plans.
- Her regime includes power yoga and surya namaskars.
- Bebo also stays away from crash diets and eats several small, well-planned meals throughout the day.
- She also does 500 kapalbhatis a day. kapalbhatis are a form of breathing exercise that helps increase lung capacity, popularized by Baba Ramdev.
- Her diet is mostly vegan and consists of soups, fruits, salads, hummus and yogurt.
- She is a big yoga fan, particularly the Ashtanga variety.
- She strictly adheres to a soup and salad diet.
- We will find on her table include pulses, brown rice and brown bread.
- To maintain her flawless skin she drinks aloe vera juice and green tea.
- She does everything in moderation.That includes yoga, stretching, dance, cardio, spinning and circuit training.
- She plays squash or swims.
- Surya namaskars are her favorite and she is known to do a hundred of them every day.
- She follows a strict regime of Bikram yoga.
- She also does other things like weight training, yoga and Pilates.
- She does running, iso-planking, cycling and light weight training in gym as well she goes for a jog daily.
- Katrina also practices yoga religiously and never misses her yoga session.
- She loves swimming and goes for a swim whenever she’s not in the mood to go to a gym.
- Practice yoga for your physical as well as mental well being.
- Deepika doesn’t like running. So, she does daily walks for about half an hour in the morning, after her yoga session.
- Deepika goes to gym, whenever she likes. She is not in a habit of going to gym daily and do working out there.
- She is known to follow a grueling regime involving sports, swimming and Pilates to keep her abs in their present washboard shape.
- She also takes up a mean game of badminton to keep herself going.
- She takes a simple and well balanced diet & eats in small quantities every two hours.
- She is not a gym freak, but she works out regularly on treadmill & does cardio.
- She practices running, spinning, push-ups & lunges.
- She enjoys doing stunts and also learnt Gatka or desi martial arts.
Malaika Arora Khan
- She also drinks coconut water, green tea & healthy juices to keep her well hydrated.
- She also indulges in aerobics, hip-hop & Yoga to work on different parts of her body.
- She works out thrice a week practicing squats, kickboxing & free weights.
- She also loves to jog & swim whenever it tends to get monotonous.
- She also dances to keep herself fit & knows many dance forms like Bharatnatyam, Jazz Ballet and Russian Ballet.
- She follows a strict regime of Bikram yoga.
- She then does 30 minutes of yoga and meditation and another 30 minutes of cardio vascular exercises.
- She also does other things like weight training, yoga and Pilates.
- She gets the time she plays squash or swims.
- Sonam also follows an ovo-vegetarian diet which emphasizes on eggs.
- Throw away nasties that rob you of your youth including sugar (white, brown, cane, caster, and icing), syrup, foods with added starch or refined carbohydrates, white rice and artificial sweeteners.
- Avoid foods containing high fructose corn syrup (HFCS). This includes fruit yogurts, ready-made meals, puddings, pesto, salad dressings, pasta, cakes and biscuits to name but a few.
- Eat good fats every day as when your body receives vital fats on a regular basis it is encouraged to release its stored deposits, which will lead to a flatter stomach and slimmer waist.
- Proteins and their amino acids are vital for cell health and energy as they are full of antioxidants. They help increase energy levels, give better and more reliable weight control, increase muscle mass and fuel production of the antioxidants that keep you looking young. They are also good for detoxification.
- Eat protein for breakfast.
- You need plenty of good vegetables and greens but these aren’t sufficient to keep your blood sugar stable.
- Drink at least two and a half pints of water every day. Many nutrients needed to keep your body strong and healthy are water-soluble.
- She was among top 3 models of her school in India.
- She is also highest paid actress of the industry.
- Samragyee is studying sociology and aims to be Social worker.
- Samragyee belongs to royal family.
- Samragyee watches Korean dramas a lot.
- When she was in grade 7, she started watching Victoria Secrets’ fashion shows on TV and was impressed by them.
- She has huge crush on Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She completed her high school at the Royal Academy of India, Kathmandu.
- Samragyee’s father Mahesh Bikram Shah used to be a model and now runs a restaurant business in Birgunj.
- She used to cry over phone every Sunday with her mom when she was in Hostel in India.
- She loves going out with her family, and she loves volleyball, swimming, hiking, trekking and watching fashion channels.
- She won Best debut actress in FAAN and Dcine Award and proved herself as most promising new actress in the industry .
- Shah was the second runner-up in the Face of Classic Diamond Jewelers Competition 2014.
- She has also appeared in various Nepali music videos and on the cover pages of various magazines like M&S.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s Munni is undoubtedly the sweetest child actor we have in Bollywood today. She is one of the small and cutest stars in the Bollywood industry.
We bring to you 10 things that you would love to know about Harshaali Malhotra.
- Harshaali is very talkative in real life.
- She was sorted from the 5000 young ladies who tried out for the part of ‘Munni.
- Harshaali Malhotra used to play with Barbie and table tennis on telephone with Salman Khan. She calls him Salman Uncle.
- Harshaali Malhotra concentrates on in Mumbai’s Seven Square Academy and happens to be a brilliant understudy.
- At the age of 21 months Harshali made her first appearance as a child model.
- Kareena Kapoor also told about her experience of working with little Harshaali Malhotra, ‘’Harshaali was the biggest star on set.
- She has also acted in popular TV serials like Qubool Hai, Savdhaan India and Jodha Akbar.
- Harshali’s favourite actress is Katrina Kaif.
- Harshali loves chicken and she will take a break from film industry to complete her studies.
- She’s very emotional at heart and cries at the drop of a hat.
- Katrina Kaif And Cobie Smulders
- Ranbir Kapoor And Ryan Gosling
- Priety Zinta and Drew Barrymore
- Saif ali Khan – A Worker from Gas Station
- Pooja Batra and Debra Messing
- John Abraham & Antonio Banderas
- Parineeti Chopra And Hayden Panettiere
- Jitendra and Charlie Sheen
- Karishma Kapoor and Lauren Goodger
- Hrithik Roshan and Bradley Cooper
- Esha Gupta And Angelina Jolie
- Roger Federer and Arbaaz Khan
- Diya Mirza and Anna Hathaway
- Akshya Kumar and Shawn Michael
- Deepika Padukone And Irina Shayk
- Abhay Deol And Mark Ruffalo
- Asin And Kayla Ewell
Jacqueline is one of the most beautiful and popular Bahraini-Sri Lankan actress, former model actress in Bollywood. she is also known as beauty queen. she is active in humanitarian work.
- Jacqueline Fernandez made her Bollywood debut with the ill-fated Sujoy Ghosh film Aladin in 2009.
- Rudeness and a violent streak are qualities Jacky doesn’t want in her partner.
- She made to the list of Salman Khan girlfriends within a few days of meeting him.
- Jacqueline had to reject a number of films including Jism 2 and Krrish 3.
- Jacqueline was a television anchor in news show Lanka Business Report.
- Jacqueline was a brilliant student and she was Mass Communication.
- Jacqueline Fernandez was ranked as one of World’s most desirable women by the Time magazine in 2011. Her rank was number 7.
- Jacqueline was a beauty queen and she was the Miss Universe from Sri Lanka who went on to the Miss Universe stage.
- She attended college in Sydney, before that she did her schooling in Bahrain.
Everyone deserves beautiful hair that attract towards other. Each person has their own type of hair like some are dry hair, some are oily hair.
If you have a dry hair then here are some homemade maintaining tips. This homemade beauty treatment will moisturize and nourish dry locks.
- Make a paste by mixing together two tablespoons natural yogurt (depending on the length of your hair) with an oil such as flax, hemp, coconut or olive.
- Massage it into your scalp and hair.
- Wrap your head with plastic wrap or put on a shower cap. Leave it on for at least one hour and up to six.
- Rinse your hair well then wash and condition with organic, or at least chemical-free, hair care.
- Avoid harsh hair dyes and product.
- Another easy home remedy is to rub your scalp and hair with coconut oil the night before your plan on washing it. This will add moisture and luster to your hair.
Guys, this is just one photo and our jaws are already on the floor. Katrina Kaif has clearly been having a great run when it comes to her style. Somehow, she always manages to look sexy and make the rest of us wonder if we’ll ever look this good. We decided to put all her hottest photos in one place so you might as well leave your jaw down there – you don’t want it to keep falling after every picture.
Hot pants have been termed so not just for fun; they really do raise the temperature around and make the wearer look hotBut our kollywood divas sure know how to pull it off well.
The ruling actress of Nepal, Priyanka is a combination of hot and sweet. She has a figure to die for and a height that can add to any attire she chooses. We must admit that she looks best in short dresses and hot pants, thanks to her super toned legs and flat tummy. Her hot pants look in is appreciated a lot, just like her amazing acting skills.
The super hot actress who has men drooling over her every ada is nothing but an epitome of beauty. Her hot pants look just added to her ever rising fan following. She paired the brown shorts with a bikini top and man! She looked gorgeous!!
This beauty is another of those divas who look damn hot in short dresses. Her look where she teamed up hot pants with pink top and then her avatar showing off those toned thighs, sent the temperature soaring.
Don’t we love Rekha Thapa for her talent as well as her great fashion sense! We couldn’t help but give her a place in our list of kollywood divas in hot pants for she is one actress who carries off those shorts in style and with an attitude to die for.
One of the fittest actresses’ inKollywood, Shristi has the perfect figure to flaunt. She is a fitness freak and her body speaks volumes about her disciplined lifestyle. She has often been spotted in hot pants even while making public.
Priyanka Karki is all glitz and glam, lovely and adorable. Unlike others, she flaunts her beauty and hotness quite effortlessly with Instagram, and most of her pictures go unfiltered.
Check out these photos of Priyanka, that has truly redefined cuteness.
She puts up such cuteness in smile.We cant stop staring at her beauty.
Check Her Out In This White and Black printed Dress.Makes us go, crazy daisy over her.
Not to talk about all the other pictures, those portray her beauty effortlessly.
And she manages to look perfect every single time.
Perfect Picture for this summer. She gives us holiday vibes through her pics.
Most of the men are attracted towards the bigger boobs of girl because it may provide satisfaction to the men. They don’t mind the few extra inches around the middle as long as they get to play with the goods. Men were most attracted to images of women displaying the hypothesized optimum of 45 degrees of lumbar curvature. Around 200 men were presented with groups of images of women with differing buttock size and vertebral wedging, but maintaining a 45.5-degree curve.
Here are some reason that men prefer curvy women:
- Men find curve women attractive because they associate their body shape with youth, fertility and a lower risk of disease.
- Man preferred a woman with a “theoretically optimal angle of lumber curving,” – a 45.5-degree bend from back to buttocks allowing ancestral women to better support, provide for, and carry out multiple pregnancies.
- Curvy women are softer and men like to be the strong, hard ones in a relationship. It’s more satisfying for a guy to curl up and snuggle someone soft and round, than it is to snuggle up to bones and sharp elbows.
- Men like curvy women because they eat with them and it’s always more comfortable to eat with someone than to have someone sit and watch you eat.
- Men also like curvy women because, generally, they look younger.
- It has been proven that during times of economic depression or repression more men preferred curvy women, because in their mind, they associate it with health and wealth.
- Men prefer women who exhibit specific angles of spinal bend over buttock mass.
- The spinal structure would have enabled pregnant women to adjust their weight over the hips,” the authors noted.
- Curvy women would have been more effective at foraging during pregnancy and less likely to suffer spinal injuries.
- Men prefer this angle because it reflects bigger buttocks, or whether it truly can be attributed to the angle in the spine itself.
Sonam Kapoor is an Indian actress who appears in Bollywood films. She is one of the highest paid actresses and one of the most popular celebrities in India. Kapoor was nominated for three Filmfare Awards and won two Stardust Awards.
She may be her daddy’s pampered little princess, but when the time came, she rolled up her sleeves and took on a job as a waitress to supplement her pocket money. And there we were thinking that star kids had it all.
While her family ties with Arjun Kapoor are well known, not many know that she is also related to Ranveer Singh on her mother’s side.
Sonam started her Bollywood career as an Assistant Director in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s movie Black. In fact, the director convinced her for 1.5 years (can you beat that!) to debut as an actor in the industry.
That Sonam has vowed never to marry an actor.
Sonam’s a style icon, and it’s a no brainer that she keeps herself updated about the latest trends in fashion industry.
But not everyone knows that Sonam is a voracious reader, and pretty aware about current affairs and national politics.
Before facing the camera for her first film Saawariya, Sonam lost around 30 kilos to get that hot bod she has today.
She hates reality shows.