Date of Birth: 26 September 1923, Gurdaspur, Punjab
Date of Death: 3 December 2011, London, England, UK
Birth Name: Dharam Devdutt Pishorimal Anand
Nickname: Dev Saab
Height: 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)
He has acted in more than 144 films of which 104 have him play the main solo lead hero.
Before entering film industry, He used to work at the Military Censor Office and earned Rs.160.
He has directed 19 films and produced 35 films, of which, 7 directorial ventures and 18 films respectively were commercially successful at the box office. He wrote the story for 13 of his films.
He was asked not to wear black suit in public because women would swoon and jump from the building seeing him dressed in black.
Dev Anand owned 800 jackets and his favourite colours were yellow, brown and black. He wore red once in a while. He also had a fetish for shoe
Dev Anand had famously told his friends and family – ‘Don’t worry, I am going to live for 100 years.
The Bollywood superstar was born as Devdutta Pishorimal Anand and was called Dharam Dev Anand. His nickname was Chiru.
Ashok Kumar gave Dev Anand his first movie break in Ziddi.
He was honoured with the Padma Bhushan in 2001 and with the Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2002 for his contribution to Indian cinema by the Government of India.
Dev Anand was also politically active. He also formed a party called the ‘National Party of India’, which he later disbanded.
Dev Anand died in his room at The Washington Mayfair Hotel in London at the age of 88 on December 3, 2011 of a cardiac arrest.
Ileana d’Cruz is a popular Indian actress who is predominantly known for her roles in Telugu movies. She has appeared in a number of high grossing Telugu movies like Julayi, Kick, Jalsa and Pokiri and established herself as an important star in South cinema. In 2012, she appeared in the movie Barfi for which she bagged the award for the Best Film Actress in a Debut. Till date, she has appeared in a number of popular Bollywood movies like Phata Poster Nikla Hero, Happy Ending and Rustom.
Here we have decided to share some interesting Ileana d’Cruz facts that you have never heard before:
She was born in a Catholic family in Mumbai just like Genelia’d Souza. Ilena was partly raised at Goa and partly in Pune. Konkoni is her mother tongue.
Ileana d’Cruz is involved with a modelling career prior to her entry into Bollywood. Ileana has done a number of commercials like Ponds, Fair n Lovely and other brands from time to time.
Her idea of a perfect date involves a picnic basket, bonfire, blanket on a beach and talking under the stars with amazing food and wine over a good conversation.
The man of her dreams must be a true gentleman who should be genuine, intelligent with good sense of humour. Her dream man should be well dressed and well spoken.
She is extremely cautious about her figure and works out at least 1 hour every day at the gym. Ileana is a great foodie and wants to burn her excess fat by exercising.
Her favourite food is Italian, Chinese and Biryani.
Ileana ‘Cruz Favourite Actor Is Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan.
Ileana D’Cruz Is Dating Andrew Kneebone ( South Indian Actor )
Ileana D’Cruz Loves To Read Books And Swiming
Ileana D’Cruz Favourite Place Is Italy
Ileana D’Cruz Spent 1 Hour In Gym Everyday To Maintain Her Figure
Ileana D’Cruz boyfriend was rumored to be Shahid Kapoor.
Ileana D’Cruz elder sister name is Farrah, Ileana D’Cruz younger sister name in Eileen, and Ileana D’Cruz younger brother name is Rhys.
The meaning of Ileana D’Cruz name is Helen of Troy.
Anubhav is the most love child actor who has come to limelight with his skills and has made audiences going gaga over her innocent and endearing performances.
The kid with the bunny-teeth in Nai Na Bhannu La ( series), brought tears in the eyes of the movie goers with his innocence in the film. The movie was a box office success and it still etched in the memories of people. It has the power and emotional appeal to melt the viewer, no matter from age group he/she belongs.It was every bit an outstanding act. He has emerged as the most talented child actor in the film industry. After attaining such fame and stardom he is currently a 9-year-old school student studying in class 4. Well, we will wait for his next big flick Shabda.Anyway, the cutie pie of the Nepalese movie industry Anubhav Regmi is the son of Nepali movie technician Arun Regmi and yesterday year actress Kabita Regmi.
So I have decided to put together 10 facts you probably didn’t know about this innocent soul!
- He started acting at the tender age of 4.
- His first movie was Visa Girl.
- He has acted in more than 10 films.
- His favorite food is pani puri.
- His wanted to act after watching Bollywood movie dabang.
- No wonder his favorite actor is Salman Khan.
- His favorite Nepali actress is Priyanka Karki.
- His favorite Nepali actor is Bhudhhi Tamang.
Satyam Rana( born 1988 August 22) is a senior visual artist who predominatly works for nepali movie industry. His freelance work is mainly geared towards visual development for film and is currently working as a freelancer in many renowned post production studios of Kathmandu Valley.He has received several awards and nominations as visual effects supervisor.He attended Bhanu bhakta memorial school ( Pani Pokhari) in and later enrolled in Universal College ( Maitidevi) in.He is also a member of Nepali Film Technion Association( NEFTA).
Award winning Visual Effects Supervisor,Rana was born on August 22 1988 in Nepalgunj mid western part of Nepal to Kamal Bahadur Rana Magar, a Radiologist and Jyoti Rana, a business women. He was schooled at Bal Mandir Montessori and Sri Chandra Mewalal High School and later joined Bhanu Bhakta Memorial School where he excelled in his studies and enrolled in Universal College Of Management for further education.
Much of the work at the beginning of Rana’s screen career combined design and special effects. He also cleared multi media diploma course from Arina multi media in order to pursue career in Cinema.He spent his early years experimenting in the graphic designs,motion graphics,visual effect(2D\3D) both aspects.First Nepali social networking site buddynepal.com (metbyfate) was lauchned by him with his members.
He began his career as a concept artist and effects technician.At the tender age of 18, he enrolled into Nepali film Ferternity and continued to work on many films as an effects expert.His VFX career began with Facebook Nepali movie which covered a moderate market.He has worked on high profile films such as Dreams, Bato Muni Ko Phool2, Kismat 2, Sakuntala, Jai Pashuram,Champion and others.
He has contributed in Nepali cinema for last 12 years. He is actively been associated as a freelancer for 8 years in many post production studios which include Movie Factory,Royal Studio, Cindle Cine Arts( Red studio), Mokshya Production,Prime Studio, Aslaysha Film Studio F.D. Studio and so on.
He has worked in more than 70 movies including some ads films.He has also been supportive to Hindi Cinema in addition to Bhojpuri Cinemas.Most recently his upcoming projects includes Aishwarya,Jaalo,A Mero Hajur 2,Super Ghorkhe,Jaalo Returns,Hifajat 2, Nepte etc.
His future plans covers to open Film Studio which will be the collaboration with Film Maker Sulav Dhakal. In addition to this he has also planned to enter in the field of visual effect director and to enrolled in the enhancement of visual effect techniques Nepali Film Industry.
He has worked on major blockbuster films such as:
- Dreams (2016) -Drama, Romantic
- Stupid Maan (2014) – Romantic
- Mala (2015) – Horror
- Facebook (2012)- Romantic
- Bhulbhulaiya (2012)- Romantic
- Saya- Cultural movie
- Yo Sahino Maya Ko -Romantic
- Parcel(2016) -Romantic
- Sakuntala (2016)- Dramatic
- Jai Pashuram (2016)- Romantic Action
- Hawaldar Suntali (2016)- Comedy
- Break Fail (2016)- Comedy
- Bidhuya (2014)- Docu Drama
- Gigalo (2012)-Docu Drama
- Lajja -Social Drama
- Best friend forever(2016)-Romantic
- Thamel.com -Social Awareness
- Mero Valentine – Romantic
- Kismat 2 -Romantic
- Bhupu Lahure – Comedy
- Ek Pal (2016)- Action and Romantic
- Bhani Deu Na Maya Garchhu – Romantic
- Jaau Hida Pokhara -Love Story
- Champion (2016)- commerical cinema
- Birkhe lai chinchhas (2014)- Comedy
- Sorry la -Romantic
- Super Gorkhe
- Hindi film Suraag
Awards and Nominations
- 2016 LG Films-nomination for best VFX artist of the year-Champion
- 2016 Box Office -nomination for best VFX artist of the year-Champion
- 2016 D-Cine Award -nomination for best VFX artist of the year-Champion
- 2016 LG Films-winner for best Special Visual Effects-Champion
- 2016 Box Office -winner for best Special Visual Effects-Champion
- He got appreciation certificate from the movie Bato Muni Ko Phool 2.
- Karishma and her mother Komal live in in Godavari area.
- The real name of Karishma manandhar is Bunu Kc.
- Karishma loves to play host to her friends on special events like Dashain and Holi.
- Karishma did the modeling of Healthy Home slimming and beauty care center in Kathmandu.
- Karishma is known for being a dog lover.
- She also liked Bruno very much.
- Every day, she goes in morning walk and she sees two different perspective of Nepal.
- Karishma Manandhar was participate in the NEFTA Film.
- Karishma Manandhar was the host in did during the conduction of the announcement ceremony of the new party of Dr. Baburam Bhattarai, Naya Shakti, made a huge response in social media.
We have come up with the top 10 sexiest celebrity eyebrows. This will surely give you ideas and help you pick a favorite.
- Meagan Good:
Famous Hollywood celebrity, Megan Good has great eyebrows that will certainly enhance your appearance and flatter your face.
2. Megan Fox:
Another famous Hollywood actress who has lovely eyebrows is Megan Fox. They are equally trimmed and maintain an equal thickness throughout.
3. Nicole Scherzinger:
Singer and former X Factor USA judge, Nicole Scherzinger has the perfect eyebrows. The shape is almost like a wave.
4. Kim Kardashian:
Kim Kardashian is one of the most popular socialites, model, and celebrity in Hollywood. Kim has the perfect eyebrow shape. They look amazing on her and give her eyes more definition and glamour.
5. Anushka Sharma:
She has brilliant acting skills, charming presence and of course, her gorgeous appearance. Her eyebrows are also something she never forgets to shape. Slim and slightly curvy, they are an absolute beauty.
Rihanna’s cute face, enchanting eyes, amazing voice and lovely fashion sense has grabbed attention of fans and viewers all across the world. She has her wonder eyebrows are so well defined and unique.They give her a very smart and clean look.
7. Frieda Pinto:
And her eyebrows just work perfectly for her. They are curvy, slightly thin towards the end and super fabulous.
8. Emma Watson:
Famous British actress Emma Watson has really lovely eyebrows. It looks great on her and also adds a certain charm to her cute face.
9. Candice Swanepoel:
This hot Victoria’s Secret model surely has the perfect eyebrows. With a nice curve and gentle thickness, she looks every inch the diva.
10 Cara Delevigne:
Cara is blessed with naturally strong and thick eyebrows. Her eyebrows give her a sensuous, yet dangerous look.
The bold and beautiful Kangana Ranaut’s tattoo is unique and very stylish, just like the lady herself. She is one of the hottest and gorgeous celebrities of Bollywood. She has gotten wings, sword, and a crown inked on her nape.
Priyanka Chopra is every eye loving Bollywood celeb. After the success of her movie, Agneepath, this gorgeous and hot lady got a tattoo to make herself look prettier. Priyanka’s tattoo “Daddy’s lil girl..” is present on her wrist.
She has got the word “Patakha” meaning “Firecracker” on the nape of her neck.
Alia Bhatt got much popularity for her beautiful acting in Student Of The Year. She has so far given a number of hits to her fans. This young and gorgeous star of Bollywood has gotten the word “Pataka” inked in Devnagri script on her nape.
Deepika Padukone is one of the highest paid and successful actresses of Bollywood to date. She has gotten “RK” nape tattoo along with beautiful ankle tattoo.
Sonakshi Sinha started her career from the big hit DabanggShe is cute, adorable, and highly talented. She surprised her fans when they came to know that she has a very beautiful tattoo.
The bold and beautiful Miss Universe 1994 believes in inspiration to keep her going everyday. Sushmita Sen’s tattoo says, “Aut Viam inveniam aut faciam”, a Latin saying which translates to, “I shall either find a way or make my own”
- He Opens Up that means he likes hearing himself talk.
- He Does the Dirty Work by creating the romantice situation.
- He Chooses the Perfect Gift that means he is willing to spend hours searching for exactly the right thing.
- He Introduces You to His Family.
- He Makes You Part of His Inner Circle.
- He Makes Himself a Part of Your Life.
- He Compromises with your decision.
- He tells you how crazy he is about you, listen up.
- He ask for your opinion because he respects you and cares what you think, a sure sign he’s smitten.
- He’s proud to call you his and to show you off, and sometimes there’s no better way to show his appreciation than to give you a little squeeze.
In today’s busy & stressful life, being fit & healthy is truly considered a blessing. We all look up to different celebrities for their healthy lifestyle & exercise regime.
Let’s see the best fitbollywood actresses and their fitness and diet plans.
- Her regime includes power yoga and surya namaskars.
- Bebo also stays away from crash diets and eats several small, well-planned meals throughout the day.
- She also does 500 kapalbhatis a day. kapalbhatis are a form of breathing exercise that helps increase lung capacity, popularized by Baba Ramdev.
- Her diet is mostly vegan and consists of soups, fruits, salads, hummus and yogurt.
- She is a big yoga fan, particularly the Ashtanga variety.
- She strictly adheres to a soup and salad diet.
- We will find on her table include pulses, brown rice and brown bread.
- To maintain her flawless skin she drinks aloe vera juice and green tea.
- She does everything in moderation.That includes yoga, stretching, dance, cardio, spinning and circuit training.
- She plays squash or swims.
- Surya namaskars are her favorite and she is known to do a hundred of them every day.
- She follows a strict regime of Bikram yoga.
- She also does other things like weight training, yoga and Pilates.
- She does running, iso-planking, cycling and light weight training in gym as well she goes for a jog daily.
- Katrina also practices yoga religiously and never misses her yoga session.
- She loves swimming and goes for a swim whenever she’s not in the mood to go to a gym.
- Practice yoga for your physical as well as mental well being.
- Deepika doesn’t like running. So, she does daily walks for about half an hour in the morning, after her yoga session.
- Deepika goes to gym, whenever she likes. She is not in a habit of going to gym daily and do working out there.
- She is known to follow a grueling regime involving sports, swimming and Pilates to keep her abs in their present washboard shape.
- She also takes up a mean game of badminton to keep herself going.
- She takes a simple and well balanced diet & eats in small quantities every two hours.
- She is not a gym freak, but she works out regularly on treadmill & does cardio.
- She practices running, spinning, push-ups & lunges.
- She enjoys doing stunts and also learnt Gatka or desi martial arts.
Malaika Arora Khan
- She also drinks coconut water, green tea & healthy juices to keep her well hydrated.
- She also indulges in aerobics, hip-hop & Yoga to work on different parts of her body.
- She works out thrice a week practicing squats, kickboxing & free weights.
- She also loves to jog & swim whenever it tends to get monotonous.
- She also dances to keep herself fit & knows many dance forms like Bharatnatyam, Jazz Ballet and Russian Ballet.
- She follows a strict regime of Bikram yoga.
- She then does 30 minutes of yoga and meditation and another 30 minutes of cardio vascular exercises.
- She also does other things like weight training, yoga and Pilates.
- She gets the time she plays squash or swims.
- Sonam also follows an ovo-vegetarian diet which emphasizes on eggs.
Once again Rekha thapa won the LG Film Awards as a popular actress in the Nepali film industry. She is still winning the awards the and getting fame in the mass publicity. She is one of the louder and strongest actresses that no one actress can be like Rekha thapa because she is not only one actress she is also a model, film maker,social contributor and she is support every women to be powerful. She is also a kind hearted person. She has worked in around 200 Nepali movies and has gained popularity in the Nepali cine world because of her glamorous role. Rekha Thapa is also known as Dekha Thapa due to her open mind policy.
Similarly, Anmol Kc also won the LG Film Awards as a popular actor and Comedian Artist/actor Dayang Rai won the best actor of the year same as Namrata Shrestha also won best female actress of the year.
On the eve of Teacher’s Day, Amitabh Bachchan has done something special. He’s penned a heartwarming letter for his grand-daughters Navya Naveli and Aaradhya Bachchan. Big B has written a letter to impart valuable lessons to his little girls…
“You both carry a very valuable legacy on your tender shoulders – Aaradhya, the legacy of your pardadaji , Dr Harivansh Rai Bachchan…and Navya, the legacy of your pardadaji , Shri H P Nanda….
Both your pardadaji ‘ s gave your present surnames celebrated fame, dignity and recognition !
Both of you may be a Nanda or a Bachchan, but you are also girls…women ! And because you are women people will force their thinking, their boundaries on you. They will tell you how to dress, how to behave, who you can meet and where you can go.
Don’t live in the shadows of people’s judgement. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom. Don’t let anyone make you believe that the length of your skirt is a measure of your character. Don’t let anyone’s opinion of who you should be friends with, dictate who you will be friends with. Don’t get married for any other reason other than you want to get married.
People will talk. They shall say some terrible things. But that doesn’t mean you have to listen to everyone. Never ever worry about – log kya kahenge
At the end of the day, you are the only one who will face the consequences of your actions, so don’t let other people make your decisions for you.
Navya – the privilege your name, your surname offers you, will not protect you from the difficulties you will face because you ‘re a woman.
Aaradhya – by the time you see and understand this, I may well not be around. But I think what I am
Saying today shall still be relevant.
This may be a difficult, difficult world to be a woman. But I believe that it is women like you that will change that. It may not be easy, setting your own boundaries, making your own choices, rising above people’s
Judgment. But YOU!…you can set an example for women everywhere.
Do this and you would have done more than I have ever done, and it will be my honor to be known not as Amitabh Bachchan, but as your grandfather
With all my love
Your ….Dadaji ….your Nana”
Most of the Bollywood stars are multi talented and they always do something new in the Bollywood industry. People are so talented these days that is why we can see a lot of stars in the numerous movie. Almost Bollywood Stars are well educated as well talented in every field. They have strong confident and well capability to do any work as they can handle every responsibility.
Some of the Bollywood stars are creative and highly multi talented as well versatile in each field. They are:
- Farhan Akhtar
Farhan Akhtar is one of the popular stars who has won the hearts of audience with his multiple talents. He is almost perfect in every thing like he is a actor, singer, director as well script writer etc.
- Ayushmann Khurana
As we all most knew about the Ayushmann Khurana that he does numerous stage programe, he has also been an anchor, singer, video jockey, radio jockey etc. The actor started his career with reality show ‘Roadies’.
- Akshya Kumar
Akshya Kumar is also one of the successful actor and richest actor that he gain lots of fame in mass publicity. His film is almost awesome and generally never gets flop. His role in every film is funny and and romantic that attract every one heart. He is also a martial artist and cooking as well.
- Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra is highly Mulit talented girl that she is actress as well she is miss teen, miss world and she is making headlines with her recent Hollywood projects is an actor as well as singer.
- Piyush Mishra
Actor Piyush Mishra who has done films like ‘Tamasha’, ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, etc has been a poet, screenwriter, lyricist, singer and music director so he is also one of the most multi talented stars in the bollywood industry.
- Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone is going popular actress day by day and she gain lots of fame in mass due to her awesome acting skills and recently she became the highest paid actress in the Bollywood industry.
- Alia Bhatt
Alia Bhatt is one of the teenage girl who develops Stockholm Syndrome in Imtiaz Ali’s road movie Highway in 2014 garnered her critical acclaim.She won the Film fare Critics Award for Best Actress and also received a Best Actress nomination at the same ceremony as well.n 2014, she launched her own line of clothing for women, in association with the online fashion portal Jabong.com .
- She was among top 3 models of her school in India.
- She is also highest paid actress of the industry.
- Samragyee is studying sociology and aims to be Social worker.
- Samragyee belongs to royal family.
- Samragyee watches Korean dramas a lot.
- When she was in grade 7, she started watching Victoria Secrets’ fashion shows on TV and was impressed by them.
- She has huge crush on Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She completed her high school at the Royal Academy of India, Kathmandu.
- Samragyee’s father Mahesh Bikram Shah used to be a model and now runs a restaurant business in Birgunj.
- She used to cry over phone every Sunday with her mom when she was in Hostel in India.
- She loves going out with her family, and she loves volleyball, swimming, hiking, trekking and watching fashion channels.
- She won Best debut actress in FAAN and Dcine Award and proved herself as most promising new actress in the industry .
- Shah was the second runner-up in the Face of Classic Diamond Jewelers Competition 2014.
- She has also appeared in various Nepali music videos and on the cover pages of various magazines like M&S.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s Munni is undoubtedly the sweetest child actor we have in Bollywood today. She is one of the small and cutest stars in the Bollywood industry.
We bring to you 10 things that you would love to know about Harshaali Malhotra.
- Harshaali is very talkative in real life.
- She was sorted from the 5000 young ladies who tried out for the part of ‘Munni.
- Harshaali Malhotra used to play with Barbie and table tennis on telephone with Salman Khan. She calls him Salman Uncle.
- Harshaali Malhotra concentrates on in Mumbai’s Seven Square Academy and happens to be a brilliant understudy.
- At the age of 21 months Harshali made her first appearance as a child model.
- Kareena Kapoor also told about her experience of working with little Harshaali Malhotra, ‘’Harshaali was the biggest star on set.
- She has also acted in popular TV serials like Qubool Hai, Savdhaan India and Jodha Akbar.
- Harshali’s favourite actress is Katrina Kaif.
- Harshali loves chicken and she will take a break from film industry to complete her studies.
- She’s very emotional at heart and cries at the drop of a hat.
Some celebrities aren’t satisfied with their Bollywood claim; they had to extend their empire all the way to Hollywood and Hollywood has been welcoming stars from different galaxies.
- Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka is becoming famous and multi talented actress in the Bollywood industry along with this she landed a starring role in American TV drama Quantico, in which she plays agent-in-training Alex Parrish. Priyanka also got nominated for a People’s Choice Award in the Favorite Actress in a New TV Series category .
- Mallika Sherawat
Mallika Sherawat is now a certified ‘Cannes attending’ Hollywood celebrity. Malika Sherawat has been trying rather unsuccessfully for a Hollywood success story. She has acted in films like The Myth, Politics of Love and the crossover film ‘Hisss’.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Aishwarya Rai lay her claim on Bollywood with films like The Pink Panther 2 and The Last Legion. She received the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the Government of France in 2012.
- Amitabh Bachchan
Amitabh Bachchan is on of the most popular and intellegent stars. He also played in Hollywood movie. In ‘The Great Gatsby’, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio in the lead, Big B portrays the character of a Jewish gambler Meyer Wolfsheim.
- Om Puri
Om Puri is one of the finest actors Bollywood has to offer and his Hollywood roles have been nothing short of exemplary. He has acted in films like City of Joy, My Son The Fanatic, East is East, Wolf, Ghost and the Darkness and Charlie Wilson’s War.
Tabu, who was last seen in Haider, got her chance to work in Hollywood twice. Both of the films she worked were based on novels of the same name, Namesake and Life of Pi. Interestingly enough, she played the role of a mother in both and worked alongside Irrfan Khan.
- Shabana Azmi
Shabana Azmi ventured into Hollywood decades ago in 1988 with John Schlesinger’s Madame Sousatzka in which she played the lead role of an immigrant. She also became a part of Roland Joffe’s City of Joy released in 1992 where she played the role of Om Puri’s wife.
- Freida Pinto
Starting with Slumdog Millionaire, this young actress went on to act in productions like You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Immortals and Trishna
- Anil Kapoor
Anil Kapoor’s first international role was in Slumdog Millionaire for which he shared the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture. In January 2013 Kapoor became the first Indian actor to be invited for a special segment, ‘In conversation’, at the Toronto International Film Festival, an honor which is reserved for actors having considerable body of work.
- Irrfan Khan
Irrfan khan is also taking Hollywood by storm. He has acted in films like Life of Pi, The Namesake, New York, I Love You, A Mighty Heart, Slumdog Millionaire and The Amazing Spider man.
- Anupam Kher
He is one the talented and versatile person that he featured in numerous movie as well in Hollywood movie. From playing a strict Indian father in the crossover film, Bend It Like Beckham to playing the role of psychiatrist in the Oscar nominated film, Silver Linings Playbook, Anupam Kher has been outstanding in every film.
- Naseeruddin Shah
His act is awesome in every movie and he has established himself internationally with films like The Monsoon Wedding, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Khuda Ke Liye and The Great New Wonderful. Shah has won numerous awards in his career, including three National Film Awards, three Film fare Awards and one Venice Film Festival.
Kedar Ghimere one of the most comedian artist who is mostly popular name as Magne Buda in numerious TV serial programe. He have worked on Hijo Aja Ka Kura, Jire Khursani and came into Meri Bassai teaming with Sitaram Kattel.
He started his career in media on 2056 B.S. Kedar Ghimire’s character in Meri Bassai was of Magne Budo which got viral and gain more fame across the globe. With Magne Budo characters, Kedar Ghemire visited around 28 countries to perform in stage. After he came out of Meri Bassai, he started to work with Wilson Bikram Rai for a serial named as Khas Khus which is being broadcast only in YouTube. Kedar Ghemire is married and he has worked in two movies and is busy on his third film.
But we heard the sad news that he was sick from long time. After getting sick, he has been resting for a long time. It is reported that he is going through depression and he is taking a lot of medicines for depression. people think that his depression is caused by Dhurmus’ success. Kedar Ghemire and Dhurumus (Sitaram Kattel) started together in ‘Meri Bassai’. Kedar left the tele-serial after their relationship turned sour.
Deepa Shree Niraula and Deepak both are versatile comedian artist that they gain lots of fame after they did awesome role in comedian serial “Tito Satya”. They played as a husband and wife role . It started 10 year ago and is still liked as one of the top television programs.
In this program, it shows the reality of political and other every affair that happen in our society.
The scene of marriage is quiet interesting.
The love story between Deepak Raj Giri and Deepa Shree Niraula has completed it’s 10th anniversary. On the occasion of 10th anniversary, the “Tito Satya” team is going to organize a formal program on March 16 (Chaitra 3).
Talking to a reporter, Deepa told that the love has grown matured and said that the kids studying in grade 1 at the time of it’s start are now studying in grade 10 and the program is still interesting and relevant. Despite of load shedding problem in Nepal, ‘Tito Satya’ has been successful in creating a record of running 500 episodes.
In an interview,they both cleared it out that they have been well in their on-screen partnership and partner as producer
A new study has proved that excessive uses of Facebook may cause depression, and the more someone uses it, the more depressed he or she becomes. Social networks are a way to share, and the experience of successful sharing comes with a psychological and physiological rush that is often self-reinforcing.
Facebook could even cause problems in relationships, by increasing feelings of jealousy. Facebook had the opposite effect, lowering their feelings of connection and increasing their sense of loneliness. When the subjects were actively engaged with Facebook, their physiological response measured a significant uptick in happiness. When they were passively browsing, however, the positive effect disappeared.
Whenever we have downtime, the Internet is an enticing, quick solution that immediately fills the gap. We get bored, look at Facebook or Twitter, and become more bored. Getting rid of Facebook wouldn’t change the fact that our attention is, more and more frequently, forgetting the path to proper, fulfilling engagement. And in that sense, Facebook isn’t the problem. It’s the symptom.
A study led via researchers at Nanyang Technological University, Bradley University and the University of Missouri Columbia found that heavy Facebook (FB, Tech30) users can experience envy — which can A new study has proved that excessive uses of Facebook may cause depression, and the more someone uses it, the more depressed he or she becomes.
The researchers studied 736 school students and found that if one quietly stalks their friends on Facebook and afterward understand that their life doesn’t measure up to others, they begin to feel bad about themselves.
“If Facebook is used to see how well an acquaintance is doing financially or how glad an old friend is in his relationship — things that cause envy among users — use of the site can lead feelings of depressions,” said Margaret Duffy, professor at the University Of Missouri School Of Journalism.
Facebook users usually share every little thing about their lives — the dinner they had out last night, vacation at exotic locations, any grant/ felicitation they got, their children’s achievements and so on.
The researchers studied 736 school students and found that if one quietly stalks their friends on Facebook and afterward understand that their life doesn’t measure up to others, they begin to feel bad about themselves.
The people who don’t have similar things to share may feel envious or pitiful for not having similar privileges in life, researchers said.
Jacqueline is one of the most beautiful and popular Bahraini-Sri Lankan actress, former model actress in Bollywood. she is also known as beauty queen. she is active in humanitarian work.
- Jacqueline Fernandez made her Bollywood debut with the ill-fated Sujoy Ghosh film Aladin in 2009.
- Rudeness and a violent streak are qualities Jacky doesn’t want in her partner.
- She made to the list of Salman Khan girlfriends within a few days of meeting him.
- Jacqueline had to reject a number of films including Jism 2 and Krrish 3.
- Jacqueline was a television anchor in news show Lanka Business Report.
- Jacqueline was a brilliant student and she was Mass Communication.
- Jacqueline Fernandez was ranked as one of World’s most desirable women by the Time magazine in 2011. Her rank was number 7.
- Jacqueline was a beauty queen and she was the Miss Universe from Sri Lanka who went on to the Miss Universe stage.
- She attended college in Sydney, before that she did her schooling in Bahrain.
Most of the men are attracted towards the bigger boobs of girl because it may provide satisfaction to the men. They don’t mind the few extra inches around the middle as long as they get to play with the goods. Men were most attracted to images of women displaying the hypothesized optimum of 45 degrees of lumbar curvature. Around 200 men were presented with groups of images of women with differing buttock size and vertebral wedging, but maintaining a 45.5-degree curve.
Here are some reason that men prefer curvy women:
- Men find curve women attractive because they associate their body shape with youth, fertility and a lower risk of disease.
- Man preferred a woman with a “theoretically optimal angle of lumber curving,” – a 45.5-degree bend from back to buttocks allowing ancestral women to better support, provide for, and carry out multiple pregnancies.
- Curvy women are softer and men like to be the strong, hard ones in a relationship. It’s more satisfying for a guy to curl up and snuggle someone soft and round, than it is to snuggle up to bones and sharp elbows.
- Men like curvy women because they eat with them and it’s always more comfortable to eat with someone than to have someone sit and watch you eat.
- Men also like curvy women because, generally, they look younger.
- It has been proven that during times of economic depression or repression more men preferred curvy women, because in their mind, they associate it with health and wealth.
- Men prefer women who exhibit specific angles of spinal bend over buttock mass.
- The spinal structure would have enabled pregnant women to adjust their weight over the hips,” the authors noted.
- Curvy women would have been more effective at foraging during pregnancy and less likely to suffer spinal injuries.
- Men prefer this angle because it reflects bigger buttocks, or whether it truly can be attributed to the angle in the spine itself.