One of the major causes of dark underarms is the accumulation of dead skin cells.There are many products on the market that promise to whiten dark underarms. However, these products may seem too good to be true. We are going to discuss ways on how to whiten dark underarms without breaking your bank balance.
Baking soda is a natural exfoliant that helps get rid of dead skin cells. It’s a natural skin lightener that does not irritate the skin like others on the market. I use baking soda not only on my armpits, I also use it on my face as a mask.
Just like potatoes, cucumbers contain natural bleaching properties that help whiten underarms. To use cucumbers, just rub a slice on your underarms twice daily until you achieve the result you want.
Lemons are natural skin lighteners and I know a lot of you know this already. They contain natural antimicrobial and exfoliating properties that help whiten dark underarms.
To whiten dark underarms, use potato slices and rub it on the affected area. Potato contains a mild acidic property that is a great bleaching agent, but will not cause skin irritation like other bleaching agents. I tried this one, it’s effective!
Hair loss is a very common problem among women and men alike. There are all sorts of hair care products which promise to stop hair loss and renew your hair but they are rarely effective. According to experts, regular use of guava leaves can effectively stop and prevent hair loss, so you should add them to your daily hair care routine.Guava leaves are worthy of so much attention since they offer an abundance of health benefits. They are high in vitamins A and C, potassium, healthy fiber and lycopene.
Did you know that your hair can benefit immensely from guava leaves? Well, it’s true!
How Does Guava Benefit Your Hair?
As mentioned already, guava is rich in a wide range of nutrients that benefit your health, skin and hair. One of the reasons guava is so good for your hair is its richness in Vitamin B. Guava leaves are rich in vitamin B2 which helps repair the cells and tissues in your body. This can also be beneficial for those who are looking for better skin, or healthier nails. It not only strengthens the roots, but also the follicles, giving you thick and shiny hair.
How To Use Guava Leaves?
Take a handful of guava leaves and boil them in a liter of water for approximately 20 minutes. Leave the mixture to cool down at room temperature. You can use this guava leaves mixture like a tonic, applying it on your scalp and hair roots after you wash your hair. You can also use this mixture to massage your scalp.
Leave it in after the massage for a few hours and then rinse your hair. If you want this treatment to be even more effective you can massage your scalp before you go to bed and sleep with the mixture on your hair during the night. Wear a shower cap and rinse in the morning.
Kissing is easiest way of showing affection to your partner and telling them that you them. Kissing – is a language which is known all over the globe . Did you know that kissing not only helps to improve your bond with your partner but it also provides a range of health benefits? There are plenty more benefits to kissing…but I am guessing that you already have your favorite reasons. Today, we list down top 10 benefits you will receive when you smooch your sweetheart.
A recent study reported that kissing may increase a woman’s immunity.
Kissing at least for a minute will help you to lose approximately 2-3 calories. To burn some calories, it is important that your kissing should be intense. Experts estimate that one minute of passionate kissing can burn anywhere between 2 to 5 calories.
Boosts Cardiovascular Health
Adrenaline – the chemical or the hormone which is released from your body when you kiss your partner helps to promote heart health. This hormone makes your heart pump more blood around your body. This further helps to lower blood pressure and improves blood circulation in the body. So start kissing to maintain the health of your heart.
Instead of popping antidepressant pills, start kissing your partners to be happy. Kissing is a very good stress-reliever, as it helps to lower down the level of cortisol in your body and helps you to relax. Just kiss your partner and your head will be filled with all the positive feelings post-kissing. A passionate kiss will make you smile and forget all the sorrows of your life.
Kissing Reduces Blood Pressure
All that heart-racing lip-smacking is healthy for your ticker. Research shows that kissing dilates your blood vessels and therefore, helps reduce blood pressure.
Kissing helps reduce blood pressure
Making out isn’t just good for your emotional heart, it gives your anatomical one a workout, too. Kissing passionately gets your heartbeat revved in a healthy way that helps lower your blood pressure. It dilates your blood vessels — blood is flowing in a good, solid fashion and getting to all your vital organs.
Kissing strengthens your relationships
It promotes togetherness and couples who kiss regularly live five years longer than those who don’t. It’s a way of expressing our gestures to our loved one.
Top 10 Reasons To Kiss List:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Decreases stress hormone
- Increases happiness
- Reduces pain
- Increases relaxation
- Improves immunity
- Fights off cavities
- Increases dopamine
- Improves mood
- Lowers anxiety
Eating fruits helps to glow your skin and improvement of skin texture. It also gives you a clear complexion and makes the skin appear youthful and glowing. Fruits have no side effects and are cost-effective at the same time.
Apples are the richest source of malic acid, a “fruit acid” extracted from apples. apples prevents cell and tissue damage, and aging. It helps minimize wrinkles and fine lines, keeping the bowels clean. Apply apple juice mixed with honey on your face; let it dry, and wash off. This is a very good hydrating face mask.
Bananas contain high levels of potassium, which helps moisturizes and hydrates the skin, making it look fuller, more supple and youthful. We can make your own banana face mask treatments at home too,
Papaya extracts are widely used in the skin care industry in the form of facial peels, soaps, cleansers and lotions.Papaya contains a large amount of Vitamin A/ Beta Carotene and an important enzyme, Papain.It counters free radical damage on skin and also helps heal damaged skin by speeding up cell regeneration.
Pomegranate enjoys a special status in the health community, with super food qualities in league of green tea and blueberries.Pomegranates are packed with a high dose of antioxidants, which reverse free radical damage and promote supple youthful skin.
Ever heard of bromelain, the anti-inflammatory enzyme, which is used widely for its numerous health benefits. Using pineapple juice or pulp topically will help clear off dead skin and reveal beautiful glowing skin.
It has a high Vitamin C content and natural bleaching properties, making it a good cleanser that lightens blemishes, acne scars, spots and skin tone. Start your day by drinking a glass of warm water mixed with a dash of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey. This fights cellulite and clears your skin from within.
The reason the banana peel whitens our teeth so well is that it contains manganese, magnesium, potassium, and acids that help in breaking down the stain and dirt on the teeth. The fiber present in the peel helps in polishing the tooth enamel. It is one of the easiest options if you want a brighter smile.
Apply the banana peel in the following ways:
Step 1: Peel a banana and rub the fleshy inner side of the peel against your teeth. Initially, your gums will get sticky. Do not worry; continue rubbing your teeth for around 10 minutes. Make sure you do not rub your lips or gums with the banana peel.
Step 2: After 10-15 minutes, take a dry toothbrush and start brushing your teeth in a circular motion.
Step 3: Rinse your mouth thoroughly with plain water.
Step 4: Now, apply toothpaste on your toothbrush and brush your teeth as you would normally do. Repeat this twice a day for two weeks to see great results.
We hope you enjoyed reading this post. Do not forget to share your views with us in the comments section below.
It very important to keep your body hydrated. Doctor suggests drinking eight or nine glass of water everyday but due to our busy schedule or careless behavior we don’t actually met the target of drinking water. But in addition to water there are several other foods which keep your body hydrated. Some of them are:
This reddish food is not only delicious but it is also healthy as it contains 91.5% of water. It also contains lycopene which is cancer fighting antioxidant.
This food contain vitamin C and B. This amazing food has 91% os water. It is a great ingredient for every recipe.
It is great source of vitamin and minerals. Developing a habit to eat pineapples can sure make your body hydrated.
It has high potassium and it sure contains water.
We all know that milk is an excellent food but sources also revealed that milk is good for re hydration too.
This grenny vegetable contains 96% water and it is very nutritious food.
Tomato contains 90% water and hence is great food to hydrate your body.
This winter food contains 87% water. It is sweet and tasty food which keeps your body healthy.
It is an amazing and tasty food. It contains vitamin A ,B and plus it also contain fiber and water.
We all have been in a situation where we are extremely busy and we can’t handle the pressure of work load. While some stress a normal, excessive stress can hamper physical and mental state. There might be various reasons for stress at work. Some of the various reasons are:
- Lack of support
- Lack of training and motivation
- Low Income
- Work overload
- Intense competition
- Unfavorable surrounding
- Few opportunities for growth
Well these were some of the reason for work stress. The long term stress can be serious problem for our health. Some of the remedies to control stress are:
- Keep journal of your stress related activities
- Talk to a friend about your stress
- Take a break from work
- Develop healthy responses
- Talk to a supervisor
- Learn how to relax
- Create a balanced schedule about work
- Develop the capacity to cope with challenges at work
- Resolve conflict positively
- Cultivate a friendly social climate
- Eat right and sleep well
Dark circles are not a serious skin problem, but they make people look tired, exhausted, unhealthy and older. You can easily get rid of unsightly shadows under your eyes using some easy home remedies. Dark circles can affect both men and women. Now there are many reasons for dark circles to appear under your eyes; from stress, lack of sleep, hormonal changes, a disturbed lifestyle, hereditary and many more. We list down some easy and doable home remedies.
Tomatoes:Tomatoes are an excellent solution for getting rid of dark circle, as it naturally helps to decrease the dark circles and also makes the skin soft and supple. All you need to do is mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it under your eyes. Let it remain for about 10 minutes and then, wash it off with water. Repeat this remedy at least twice a day.
Cold tea bags:Another simple technique to get rid of the dark circles is using cold tea bags. Soak a tea bag preferably a chamomile or green tea bags in water. Chill it by placing it in the refrigerator for a while. Now, place them over your eyes. Use this remedy on a regular basis to see considerable difference.
Cold milk:Regular use of cold milk will also decrease the dark circles and also soothes your eyes and skin. Take a cotton ball and place it in a bowl of cold milk or iced water for a while. Now apply the cotton ball making sure that it covers the entire eye with the affected area. Keep it for a while. Wash it regular water.
Orange juice:Another effective home remedy to remove dark circles is orange juice. Mix some orange juice with a few drops of glycerin and apply this mixture over the dark circles. Not only will it diminish the dark circles it will also give a natural glow to your eyes.
It is a rich source of zinc and a mineral that plays an important role in memory and overall brain function.
Almonds have high levels of brain-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. It also has lots of brain protecting vitamin E.
It has brain protective antioxidants along with vitamin K which increases the efficiency of brain performance.
It contains polyphenols which boost brain blood flow.
This delicious food is high in sulfurophane, which helps in detoxification, reduction of inflammation, and control of damaging free radicals. It is also source of vitamin K, which is known to enhance cognitive function and improve brainpower.
Eggs are yummy foods with lots of benefits. It is rich in chlorine and helps to boost the performance of brain.
Studies have shown that berries are very effective in improving memory. Consuming it in a regular basis, will shows positive impact on our health.
It is a great source of energy and glucose.All kinds of grains are helpful and are a best source for brain functions.
Fats from these fish are important for healthy brain function, heart and joints as well.
- Rekha Thapa Magar
Toothaches can vary greatly, from mild soreness to an unbearable throbbing pain in your teeth or around your jaws. Some of the main causes of toothaches are cavities, an infection, an exposed tooth root, a cracked tooth, gum disease, a loose filling, or jaw joint disorder.
Pepper and Salt
Salt mixed with pepper can be of great use when a tooth becomes extremely sensitive as both the ingredients have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Use of garlic can also provide immense relief from toothache. Garlic has antibiotic and other medicinal properties that can be very effective in reducing the pain.
Cloves have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant and anesthetic properties that help alleviate tooth pain and fight infection.
Onions have antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that control a toothache. It can provide relief from pain by killing the germs causing an infection.
Warm Salt Water
A simple glass of warm salt water can help treat a toothache.
Fifty to 75 percent of women who have climaxes (orgasms) need to have their clitoris touched (clitoral stimulation). Most women are unable to have an orgasm through intercourse alone.
- Women think about and want frequent $ex too. In fact, almost three quarters of respondents wished they had $ex at least three times a week.
- Horny women were once thought mentally ill. Women living in the 19th century were considered crazy for having sexual urges.
- The clitoris grows throughout a woman’s life. After menopause the clitoris can become 2.5 times larger than it was when the same woman was a teenager.
- The clitoris contains 8,000 deliciously sensitive nerve endings, double the nerve endings in the glans of a penis. Sorry guys.
- People have all kinds of nick names for the clitoris. You may have heard “man in canoe”, “rosebud”, “joy buzzzer”,”cherry pit”, “love button”, ” bald man in a boat” just to name a few. I have also heard, chick pea, and lentils.
- Female $exuality is much more fluid. women evolved to be more fluid than men as a mechanism to reduce conflict and tension among wives in polygynous marriages.
- Penis size doesn’t matter. Men worry more about size than women.
- An Italian study found that women who ate more apples experienced increased lubrication and $exual function, increasing their overall libido.
- Missionary is best for women with back pain. For women feeling pain when touching their toes or after sitting for long periods of time, researchers recommended spooning or the doggy-style position
- Throw away nasties that rob you of your youth including sugar (white, brown, cane, caster, and icing), syrup, foods with added starch or refined carbohydrates, white rice and artificial sweeteners.
- Avoid foods containing high fructose corn syrup (HFCS). This includes fruit yogurts, ready-made meals, puddings, pesto, salad dressings, pasta, cakes and biscuits to name but a few.
- Eat good fats every day as when your body receives vital fats on a regular basis it is encouraged to release its stored deposits, which will lead to a flatter stomach and slimmer waist.
- Proteins and their amino acids are vital for cell health and energy as they are full of antioxidants. They help increase energy levels, give better and more reliable weight control, increase muscle mass and fuel production of the antioxidants that keep you looking young. They are also good for detoxification.
- Eat protein for breakfast.
- You need plenty of good vegetables and greens but these aren’t sufficient to keep your blood sugar stable.
- Drink at least two and a half pints of water every day. Many nutrients needed to keep your body strong and healthy are water-soluble.
When we have an ache or a pain, we go to the doctor, get our meds, and call it a night. But there is a step we often miss in between lying in bed and going to sleep — having an orgasm. The “big O” is not just a fun way to spend a night; it also contains great healing properties that treat anything from headaches to premenstrual syndrome cramps.
Thirty-six percent of men and 13 percent of women used$ex to relieve a migraine, and almost 20 percent experienced complete relief from their symptoms after $ex (about 50 percent had partial relief). These results are as strong as those for pain-relieving medicines from the drug store.
The neurologists behind the study recommended that $ex set off the arrival of endorphin, the body’s characteristic painkillers, through the focal sensory system, which can thus lessen, or even dispose of, a cerebral pain. In their examination, the group of neurologists sent an unnamed survey to 800 arbitrary headache patients and 200 comparable bunch cerebral pain sufferers.
More than a third of headache patients had involvement with $exual movement amid an assault and out of these patients, just about two in three reported a ‘change of their headache assault’. Very nearly three in four reported moderate to finish alleviation and a third reported it compounding. Those affliction a bunch migraine, just about a third had involvement with $exual movement, with 37 for every penny reporting a change to their condition. More than 90 for every penny reported moderate to finish easing while 50 reported intensifying.
Information are gathered from various sources.
Everyone deserves beautiful hair that attract towards other. Each person has their own type of hair like some are dry hair, some are oily hair.
If you have a dry hair then here are some homemade maintaining tips. This homemade beauty treatment will moisturize and nourish dry locks.
- Make a paste by mixing together two tablespoons natural yogurt (depending on the length of your hair) with an oil such as flax, hemp, coconut or olive.
- Massage it into your scalp and hair.
- Wrap your head with plastic wrap or put on a shower cap. Leave it on for at least one hour and up to six.
- Rinse your hair well then wash and condition with organic, or at least chemical-free, hair care.
- Avoid harsh hair dyes and product.
- Another easy home remedy is to rub your scalp and hair with coconut oil the night before your plan on washing it. This will add moisture and luster to your hair.
- Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.
- Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
- We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.
- Sometimes it takes heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.
- If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone upturned to make it a reality.”
- Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.
- A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, and it sparks extraordinary results.
- Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
- In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision.
- Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way are better.
- Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.
- When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist. It’s all a matter of perspective.
- To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
- If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.
- Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.( Positives Quotes are collected from different sources or from different authors)
Most of the men are attracted towards the bigger boobs of girl because it may provide satisfaction to the men. They don’t mind the few extra inches around the middle as long as they get to play with the goods. Men were most attracted to images of women displaying the hypothesized optimum of 45 degrees of lumbar curvature. Around 200 men were presented with groups of images of women with differing buttock size and vertebral wedging, but maintaining a 45.5-degree curve.
Here are some reason that men prefer curvy women:
- Men find curve women attractive because they associate their body shape with youth, fertility and a lower risk of disease.
- Man preferred a woman with a “theoretically optimal angle of lumber curving,” – a 45.5-degree bend from back to buttocks allowing ancestral women to better support, provide for, and carry out multiple pregnancies.
- Curvy women are softer and men like to be the strong, hard ones in a relationship. It’s more satisfying for a guy to curl up and snuggle someone soft and round, than it is to snuggle up to bones and sharp elbows.
- Men like curvy women because they eat with them and it’s always more comfortable to eat with someone than to have someone sit and watch you eat.
- Men also like curvy women because, generally, they look younger.
- It has been proven that during times of economic depression or repression more men preferred curvy women, because in their mind, they associate it with health and wealth.
- Men prefer women who exhibit specific angles of spinal bend over buttock mass.
- The spinal structure would have enabled pregnant women to adjust their weight over the hips,” the authors noted.
- Curvy women would have been more effective at foraging during pregnancy and less likely to suffer spinal injuries.
- Men prefer this angle because it reflects bigger buttocks, or whether it truly can be attributed to the angle in the spine itself.
Breast cancer is cancer that starts in the tissues of the breast.Breast cancer is rare in men, accounting for less than 1% of all cases. Breast cancer is the second most common cause of death from cancer in women. Breast cancer usually starts off in the inner lining of milk ducts or the lobules that supply them with milk.Breast cancer rates are much higher in developed nations compared to developing ones.
Any changes in the texture of breast tissue
Change in the size, shape, or feel of the breast or nipple
Nipple discharge that starts suddenly
an area of thickened tissue in the woman’s breast, or a lump.
A swelling (lump) in one of the armpits
The nipple-skin or breast-skin may have started to peel, scale or flake.
Chemotherapy medicines to kill cancer cells
Radiation therapy to destroy cancerous tissue
Surgery to remove cancerous tissue — a lumpectomy removes the breast lump; mastectomy removes all or part of the breast and possible nearby structures
Biological therapy (targeted drug therapy)
M@sturb@tion is the $exual stimulation of one’s own genitals for $exual arousal or other $exual pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm. The stimulation may involve hands, fingers, everyday objects, $ex toys such as vibrators, or combinations of these. Mutual M@sturb@tion (mutual manual stimulation of the genit@ls between partners) can be a substitute for $exual penetration.
Most of the people do m@sturb@tes in adulthood age and it is very common behavior of the people because every people has desire in $ex and it gives satisfaction of $ex. In one national study, 95% of males and 89% of females reported that they have m@sturb@ted. M@sturb@tion is the first $exual act experienced by most males and females. In young children, m@sturb@tion is a normal part of the growing child’s exploration of his or her body.
Will m@sturb@tion affect $ex life?
As long as you’re not more interested in m@sturb@tion than in spending time with your partner, m@sturb@tion should not have any negative effect on your $ex life. Some couples even practice mutual m@sturb@tion – or stimulating each other’s genit@ls – as an alternative to $exual intercourse and a way to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Is m@sturb@tion normal?
Yes. M@sturb@tion is a normal activity. Contrary to any myths you may have heard, m@sturb@tion will not cause you to go blind, grow hair on your palms, or cause you to become infertile. It is a good way to experience $exual pleasure and can be done throughout life.
Diabetes is a group of metabolic diseases in which there are high blood sugar levels for a prolonged period. While meds like insulin can control diabetes and regulate blood sugar levels, there are also many foods which help fight diabetes.
According to recent studies, tumeric is a great weapon against diabetes. Tumeric contains a compound called Curcumin. This compound delays the spread of diabetes. According to study carried out by Diabetes Care journal, people having tumeric in their diet did not contract diabetes.
Spinach, like all other leafy green vegetables, is a nutritional powerhouse. Spinach is another food which fights diabetes. Eating spinach reduces the risk of getting diabetes. Not only will it provide you with all the essential nutrients but will also let to diabetes prevention.
Cloves and similar spices contain antioxidants which prevent inflammation caused by diabetes. Including some Indian spices in your food can really help you to fight diabetes.
Diabetes causes damage to our blog vessels. According to Medical College of Georgia, begin rice contains a compound which repairs the damaged blog vessels. So if you ate looking to fight diabetes and it’s effects, begin rice can help you.
We all love cinnamon cookies but cinnamon itself is a great source of diabetes prevention. This is because cinnamon reduces blood sugar levels. Not only does it lower your blood sugar level to high diabetes but also lowers cholesterol and improves insulin sensitivity. All the more reason to include cinnamon in your daily diet.
According to many studies, getting more vitamin C can help prevent diabetes. Foods like oranges and strawberries are high in vitamin C and therefore reduces the risk of getting diabetes. Strawberries can be taken in a number of ways. You can make smoothies, milkshakes or take them raw. Strawberries are so delicious that you don’t need to have diabetes excuse to eat them.
Eating a handful of nuts each day can really help in combating diabetes. Nuts not only increase your good cholesterol but also reduces the risk of you getting diabetes. Nuts like pistachios are a great source of protein and you can easily substitute chips and other junk food with pistachios and similar nuts.
Wheat Bran is another food which helps fight diabetes. Wheat bran contains magnesium in high content which is very useful in controlling diabetes type 2. While other types of wheat like whole grain are very good for four body, wheat bran is also beneficial, especially for diabetic patients. Wheat bran is a food that not only helps fight diabetes but also prevents cancer, regulates blood pressure and maintains blood sugar levels in the body.
Dark chocolate improves your insulin sensitivity and regulates blood sugar levels, and as a result reduces risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. Nowadays dark chocolate comes in many varieties. So you can always choose the one with lowest sugar content.
Food rich in anthocyanin can help fight diabetes. These foods include apples and blueberries. Eating these foods in high quantity can help combat diabetes. Apple is already renowned for its high nutrition value because of the many vitamins and nutrients it provides to the body.