By the age of eighteen your brain stops growing.
You need to consume a quart of water each day for four months to equate to the amount of blood your heart pumps in one hour.
There are more than 600 individual skeletal muscles and 206 bones in your body.
Your brain uses up about 20% of all your body’s oxygen and calories
Apart from identical twins every single person on Earth has a unique smell
It takes the body around 12 hours to completely digest eaten food.
Your nose and ears continue growing throughout your entire life.
Your mouth produces about one liter of saliva each day!
Your brain is sometimes more active when you’re asleep than when you’re awake.
The average person has 67 different species of bacteria in their belly button.
You lose about 4 kg of skin cells every year!
Humans are the only species known to blush.
Men get hiccups twice as much as women
Women blink twice as much as men
After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp
Facial hair grows faster than any other hair on the body.
Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails.
Most men have erections every hour to hour and a half during sleep.
By the age of 60, most people will have lost about half their taste buds.
Humans are the only animals to produce emotional tears.
It is not possible to tickle yourself.
Babies are always born with blue eyes.
Your body gives off enough heat in 30 minutes to bring half a gallon of water to a boil.
We are about 1 cm taller in the morning than in the evening.
The tooth is the only part of the human body that can’t repair itself.
Over 90% of diseases are caused or complicated by stress.
By 60 years of age, 60-percent of men and 40-percent of women will snore.
Bone is stronger than some steel. Continue Reading →
- Bitter gourd juice helps in naturally reducing blood pressure.
- Bitter Gourd is a Powerful Antioxidant which helps in protecting the cells from damage and further prevents oxidation of DNA.
- Drinking the Bitter ground juice in the morning on an empty stomach has been found to curb the appetite.
- If you can daily consume the juice of bitter gourd in the in the morning then you never need worry about premature graying of hair or becoming bald.
- With bitter gourd juice those pimples and acne can be kept at bay and it very good blood purifier, so it helps to reduce the appearance of acne from face.
- Bitter gourd is loaded with antioxidant properties it helps in the inhibition of oil production, thereby keeping the skin fresh and smooth.
- Mixing the juice of bitter gourd or karela along with amla and applying it onto the scalp effectively rids one of dandruff.
- Bitter gourd juice helps in promoting good internal health and thereby reduces stress.
Are you wondering if you really ever have to get married? Marriages were supposed to be made in heaven.
With marriages come a string of responsibilities, arguments and real life issues.And there’s something about a marriage that makes everything so much more serious.It’s like you have to be a whole new person overnight.But at the same time, marriages do have their own share of good times too.
Here are few reasons to get married:
#1 A big commitment. There’s no bigger proof of love than asking your lover for their hand in marriage. Don’t look at marriage as a lock without a key. Look at it as the highest commitment you can give to the one you love to prove your love for them.
#2 Sharing your life with someone. As humans, we’ve evolved to be social creatures that need attention. Living life as a single forever may sound appealing, but at some point, all of us feel the need to be watched by someone else, and have someone else to share our happy and sad moments.
#3 You’ve enjoyed your single life. Do you remember how your teen years and your single years were? You’ve partied and had your share of fun, almost until those one night stands and meaningless flings make no sense to you anymore. At this point, your mind’s telling you that you’ve changed, and you want someone to share your life with, and not just your bed for a night.
#4 The stages of life. As I’ve said earlier, life is a game of stages. And when you’re mentally prepared to enter the next stage, your mind convinces you of the benefits of moving to the next stage. And marriage is a pretty important stage in life. If you truly love someone, take the plunge. It’ll be a whole new experience that’ll be worth the ride.
#5 Tradition. Marriage is a tradition that’s stood the test of time. And just like how we tend to believe things that have been tried and tested, marriage is one of those traditions that has worked for almost all couples, as long as they’ve truly love each other.
#6 You’re truly in love. Have you been in a serious relationship for more than a few years with the same person and you’re still truly happy to be in love? You’re more ready than you think. #7 #7 A great support system. Marriage is the best support system that life offers. When you’re going through a difficult time, just knowing that you have a spouse who can share and ease your burden can help you get a better outlook towards life.
#8 Motivation. Just the thought of knowing that you have a significant other who loves you and cares for you can give you the strength and determination to become a better person and pursue your goals and ambitions with renewed vigor. If you truly love the one you’re married to, you’d be motivated to create a better life for you and your spouse.
#9 A name for your relationship. So you’re dating someone for several years. But dating someone and being married to someone just doesn’t sound the same. A dating relationship is always considered to be more casual than a marriage. And if you really do love your boyfriend or girlfriend, wouldn’t you want to be taken more seriously as a couple?
#10 Maturity. With marriage comes maturity in life. A marriage requires trust, faith and commitment which makes a boy grow into a man, and makes him feel more responsible for himself and the relationship. At the same time, it gives a woman the emotional security of a stable relationship because her man’s commitment proves that he truly loves her and won’t stray into another woman’s arms.
#11 You want children. Do you stare at those commercials on the telly where they show happy kids doing cute things and running around a park? When you’re ready for marriage, you’ll find yourself getting drawn to children and babies with curiosity and affection.
#12 Marriage gives financial dependability. As a girlfriend and boyfriend, you can definitely share each other’s monetary good fortune and deal with tough times. But when you’re married to each other, there’s more financial security because both of you lead your lives and aspirations keeping each other in mind.
#13 Growing old with someone. This may not make much sense if you’re still young. But as you get older, you’d enjoy the pleasure of spending time with a special someone that you love more than anyone else in the whole world. Just knowing that you have someone to take care of you, understand your preferences and your principles in life, and vice versa, can make you feel more satisfied in life and give more meaning to your existence.
#14 Meaning to life. A marriage can make you more focused in life. When you’re married to someone, you’re not just responsible for yourself. You’re responsible for your partner too. Together, both of you have created a new entity that breathes life as a couple. Like a bigger, better job, a marriage means more responsibilities, but it also gives you more satisfaction and meaning to your existence.
Having sex with a new partner is always a bit nerve wracking — whether it’s just your first time together or your first time with anyone, and no matter how far along in your relationship you are.So, you’re thinking about having sex for the first time ever. Maybe you’re feeling a bit nervous. You might have a lot of questions like, What should I expect? What will it feel like? Will it be awkward?
While everyone’s experience will be different, we have some tips that will help make your first time as safe and healthy as possible.
First and foremost, you should feel safe and respected by your partner in all aspects of your relationship, and that includes sex. If you don’t feel safe, or if you are feeling pressured by your partner to do anything sexual, these are red flags that your relationship might be unhealthy or possibly even abusive.
Protect Your Health
If your partner tests positive for an STI, learn about options for protecting yourself if you decide to have sex with them. One way to protect yourself from STIs or unwanted pregnancy is to use protection (like condoms or dental dams) every time you have sex with someone, just to be on the safe side.
Talk Birth Control
If you’re having sex where pregnancy is a physical possibility (and if neither of you is interested in getting pregnant), have a conversation with your partner about what kind of birth control the two of you will be using.
Have Realistic Expectations
Sex in the movies often looks easy and effortless, but in real life, not so much. Be prepared to feel a little awkward; after all, this is a new experience for you! Your first time might not be perfect , but the good news is sex of any kind can get better with time and experience.
Don’t Set Your Expectations Too High
First-time sex, whether it’s your first time ever or just your first time with each other, usually involves some awkwardness. Embrace it!
Have A Little Fun
“The best ‘first time’ sex I’ve heard about was when both parties didn’t take it too seriously and were a little playful with each other,”. Don’t be afraid to laugh! After all, sex is supposed to be fun.”Make a few jokes, acknowledge the awkwardness, then try to enjoy your time together.”
- Karishma and her mother Komal live in in Godavari area.
- The real name of Karishma manandhar is Bunu Kc.
- Karishma loves to play host to her friends on special events like Dashain and Holi.
- Karishma did the modeling of Healthy Home slimming and beauty care center in Kathmandu.
- Karishma is known for being a dog lover.
- She also liked Bruno very much.
- Every day, she goes in morning walk and she sees two different perspective of Nepal.
- Karishma Manandhar was participate in the NEFTA Film.
- Karishma Manandhar was the host in did during the conduction of the announcement ceremony of the new party of Dr. Baburam Bhattarai, Naya Shakti, made a huge response in social media.
We have come up with the top 10 sexiest celebrity eyebrows. This will surely give you ideas and help you pick a favorite.
- Meagan Good:
Famous Hollywood celebrity, Megan Good has great eyebrows that will certainly enhance your appearance and flatter your face.
2. Megan Fox:
Another famous Hollywood actress who has lovely eyebrows is Megan Fox. They are equally trimmed and maintain an equal thickness throughout.
3. Nicole Scherzinger:
Singer and former X Factor USA judge, Nicole Scherzinger has the perfect eyebrows. The shape is almost like a wave.
4. Kim Kardashian:
Kim Kardashian is one of the most popular socialites, model, and celebrity in Hollywood. Kim has the perfect eyebrow shape. They look amazing on her and give her eyes more definition and glamour.
5. Anushka Sharma:
She has brilliant acting skills, charming presence and of course, her gorgeous appearance. Her eyebrows are also something she never forgets to shape. Slim and slightly curvy, they are an absolute beauty.
Rihanna’s cute face, enchanting eyes, amazing voice and lovely fashion sense has grabbed attention of fans and viewers all across the world. She has her wonder eyebrows are so well defined and unique.They give her a very smart and clean look.
7. Frieda Pinto:
And her eyebrows just work perfectly for her. They are curvy, slightly thin towards the end and super fabulous.
8. Emma Watson:
Famous British actress Emma Watson has really lovely eyebrows. It looks great on her and also adds a certain charm to her cute face.
9. Candice Swanepoel:
This hot Victoria’s Secret model surely has the perfect eyebrows. With a nice curve and gentle thickness, she looks every inch the diva.
10 Cara Delevigne:
Cara is blessed with naturally strong and thick eyebrows. Her eyebrows give her a sensuous, yet dangerous look.
The Om symbol is said to represent the one-ness of all creation, including the heavens, earth and underworld. Others say it is the representation of the three Hindu gods, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
Om is considered one of the most powerful mantras, and the ritual of chanting Om has been done for thousands of years.
When you chant Om, the vibration from that sound correlates to the original vibrations that were sounded in the universe when the world was created. The sound of Om is often called Pranava, or that which runs through breath (Prana) and sustains life. Om is also a representation of the four states of the Supreme Being.
5 Facts You May Not Know About ‘OM’
- The sound of OM encompasses all words, all sounds in human language.
- In Sanskrit, the sound “O” is a diphthong spelled “AU”. The difference between OM and AUM is simply one of transliteration.
- AUM represents the 3 Fold Division of Time. A – is the waking state U – is the dream state M – is the state of deep sleep.
- ,The visual symbol represents the meaning of AUM
- The physical form of Lord Ganesha is said to be that of OM.
Eating fruits helps to glow your skin and improvement of skin texture. It also gives you a clear complexion and makes the skin appear youthful and glowing. Fruits have no side effects and are cost-effective at the same time.
Apples are the richest source of malic acid, a “fruit acid” extracted from apples. apples prevents cell and tissue damage, and aging. It helps minimize wrinkles and fine lines, keeping the bowels clean. Apply apple juice mixed with honey on your face; let it dry, and wash off. This is a very good hydrating face mask.
Bananas contain high levels of potassium, which helps moisturizes and hydrates the skin, making it look fuller, more supple and youthful. We can make your own banana face mask treatments at home too,
Papaya extracts are widely used in the skin care industry in the form of facial peels, soaps, cleansers and lotions.Papaya contains a large amount of Vitamin A/ Beta Carotene and an important enzyme, Papain.It counters free radical damage on skin and also helps heal damaged skin by speeding up cell regeneration.
Pomegranate enjoys a special status in the health community, with super food qualities in league of green tea and blueberries.Pomegranates are packed with a high dose of antioxidants, which reverse free radical damage and promote supple youthful skin.
Ever heard of bromelain, the anti-inflammatory enzyme, which is used widely for its numerous health benefits. Using pineapple juice or pulp topically will help clear off dead skin and reveal beautiful glowing skin.
It has a high Vitamin C content and natural bleaching properties, making it a good cleanser that lightens blemishes, acne scars, spots and skin tone. Start your day by drinking a glass of warm water mixed with a dash of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey. This fights cellulite and clears your skin from within.
Babies can’t taste salt until four months.
Babies have 30000 taste buds where as adults have only 10000.
Babies can recognize the smell and voice of their mother at birth.
Newly born babies are color blind.
A baby can breathe and swallow at the same time.
Most babies cry without tear. Tears appear only after 3 weeks.
About 80% of babies are born with birthmark.
Babies have strong hearing ability.
A new born baby has one cup of blood in his body.
Babies can dream from day one and possibly even before birth.
It will block you from being open to new relationships.
- Staying friends won’t make the break up easier
- You had sex with them already and it going again in normal friend is difficult to face.
- You will compare everyone they date to yourself
- One will always have hopes of getting back together.
- One of you still has feeling for together.
- Hanging out as friends will be painful. You feel like hugging and kissing them, but you can’t, because friends don’t do that
- Staying friends with your ex will lead to an on-again off-again relationship. You’ll get back together, then break up again multiple times.
- You don’t respect each other but friendship need mutual respect to survive.
- There was abuse in relationship either emotional or otherwise. so, there is no way that your relationship can easily turn in to friendship.
- Kissing her on her forehead.
- Telling her that a song, a movie, or a commercial reminded you of her.
- Sending her good morning texts.
- Playing with her hair.
- Giving her the password to your phone.
- Calling her beautiful.
- Asking her how her day was.
- Posting pictures of her on your social media.
- Looking her in the eyes during sex.
- Holding her hand in public.
- Saying, “I love you” before leaving for work.
- Listening to her go on and on about a show you don’t even watch.
- Telling her she looks gorgeous as soon as she wakes up.
- Apologizing to her, even when it’s the last thing you want to do.
- Singing her to sleep.
- Letting her wear your tee-shirts and jackets.
- Letting her fall asleep on your chest.
- Hugging her from behind.
- Letting her know how much you want to marry her.
- Pulling her closer when you’re snuggling in the middle of the night.
Happiness is a universal goal, but only a few people seem to achieve it effortlessly. It is a feeling that comes over you, you realize that life is good and you can’t help but smile. It can also be defined as a sense of well-being, joy or contentment.Happiness comes from within and doesn’t need an external source to be activated.
While it’s not possible to be happy all the time, we all have a remarkable capacity to bring about a greater degree of happiness to our lives. Just a few changes here and there in your daily life, along with a change in attitude, is all you need to find happiness.
By practicing gratitude, you can bring more happiness into your life.Gratitude means the act of being thankful for the simple things in life. It can bring more positivity and happiness as well as satisfaction in life. Practicing gratitude can even protect you from stress, negativity, anxiety and depression.
Practice smiling to alleviate pain and bring more happiness.The simple act of smiling can make anyone feel better within seconds. The power of a smile is even more effective when backed up with positive thoughts.
Do Things for Others
Any kind of volunteer activity is good, as it means getting out of your comfort zone and reaching out for people who are in need of your services.Volunteering work can make you stronger and more physically fit, which in turn helps you deal with stress better and live a more satisfied life.
Exercising your body is a powerful happiness booster. Similar to mood-boosting drugs, working out on a daily basis increases the amount of serotonin and endorphins circulating in the brain that boost happiness. It also alleviates stress, another important aspect of happiness.Exercise even boosts your self-confidence and self-esteem.
Connect More with People.
Relationships are the most important contributor to happiness.People with strong and broad social relationships are happier, healthier and live longer. In this regard, economic status is not a factor.
Do 10 Minutes of Meditation
Many of us know that meditation is very important, but very few of us practice it.Meditation helps improve focus, clarity, attention span and calmness in your life. With time, meditation increases positive emotions, which in turn increases happiness and overall life satisfaction.
- He Opens Up that means he likes hearing himself talk.
- He Does the Dirty Work by creating the romantice situation.
- He Chooses the Perfect Gift that means he is willing to spend hours searching for exactly the right thing.
- He Introduces You to His Family.
- He Makes You Part of His Inner Circle.
- He Makes Himself a Part of Your Life.
- He Compromises with your decision.
- He tells you how crazy he is about you, listen up.
- He ask for your opinion because he respects you and cares what you think, a sure sign he’s smitten.
- He’s proud to call you his and to show you off, and sometimes there’s no better way to show his appreciation than to give you a little squeeze.
This is a short footage from the movie JungleeBabu. In this Video, a girl that she doesn’t want to give the coming exam of college because she became excited and crazy to do the research of the JungleeBabu. So, she requested with mum and dad that she doesn’t want to give the exam and at last she succeed to convince for them.
A presentation of Aama Devi Films Pvt. Ltd New Nepali Movie “junglee Babu” bannered by Ramesh Kumar Pandey”simple”.
The Movie is directed by Yadav Silwal. Producer is Devi Raj Pandey and co- producer is Chetan Koirala. As well Cinematography is done by Ratna Karki and Co-Cinematography is Suman Ghemire. Animation is done by Achyut Gajurel.The movie editor is prajawatil parajuli and the story written by Raj Kumar Pandey. Kebal Tamang is the executive producer of this movie. The music composer of this movie is Narayan subedi.
The Star Cast of “Junglee Babu”
The featuring actor in this movie are Sunil Thapa, Hiuwala Gautam,Santosh Kc, Rajkumar Thapa, Ram gautam, Krishna Parajuli,Gian Ghemire, Achuyut Gajurel,Rakesh Ghemire and Nabin Lamsal, Ganesh Niriol, Indradhoj Pandey,Binita Sapkota,Binod KC, Buddhi Sajar Baral, Dhub Adhikari and Laxmi Pokheral is leading main role in the movie as well Rejina Uprety.
The marriageable age for women was lower in many jurisdictions than for men, but in many places has now been raised to those of men. Most jurisdictions allow marriage at a younger age with parental or judicial approval, and some also allow younger people to marry if the woman is pregnant.
In a recent survey done by researchers, it has been revealed that there’s a perfect age to get married. For both men and women. This study conducted by University of Utah suggest that the best age for marriage is between 28-32. It took them almost eight years of thorough research to come to an answer.
The study suggest that most couples who tie the knot in the range of 28-32 years have had successful and long-lasting marriages than the others.
Fifty to 75 percent of women who have climaxes (orgasms) need to have their clitoris touched (clitoral stimulation). Most women are unable to have an orgasm through intercourse alone.
- Women think about and want frequent $ex too. In fact, almost three quarters of respondents wished they had $ex at least three times a week.
- Horny women were once thought mentally ill. Women living in the 19th century were considered crazy for having sexual urges.
- The clitoris grows throughout a woman’s life. After menopause the clitoris can become 2.5 times larger than it was when the same woman was a teenager.
- The clitoris contains 8,000 deliciously sensitive nerve endings, double the nerve endings in the glans of a penis. Sorry guys.
- People have all kinds of nick names for the clitoris. You may have heard “man in canoe”, “rosebud”, “joy buzzzer”,”cherry pit”, “love button”, ” bald man in a boat” just to name a few. I have also heard, chick pea, and lentils.
- Female $exuality is much more fluid. women evolved to be more fluid than men as a mechanism to reduce conflict and tension among wives in polygynous marriages.
- Penis size doesn’t matter. Men worry more about size than women.
- An Italian study found that women who ate more apples experienced increased lubrication and $exual function, increasing their overall libido.
- Missionary is best for women with back pain. For women feeling pain when touching their toes or after sitting for long periods of time, researchers recommended spooning or the doggy-style position
In today’s busy & stressful life, being fit & healthy is truly considered a blessing. We all look up to different celebrities for their healthy lifestyle & exercise regime.
Let’s see the best fitbollywood actresses and their fitness and diet plans.
- Her regime includes power yoga and surya namaskars.
- Bebo also stays away from crash diets and eats several small, well-planned meals throughout the day.
- She also does 500 kapalbhatis a day. kapalbhatis are a form of breathing exercise that helps increase lung capacity, popularized by Baba Ramdev.
- Her diet is mostly vegan and consists of soups, fruits, salads, hummus and yogurt.
- She is a big yoga fan, particularly the Ashtanga variety.
- She strictly adheres to a soup and salad diet.
- We will find on her table include pulses, brown rice and brown bread.
- To maintain her flawless skin she drinks aloe vera juice and green tea.
- She does everything in moderation.That includes yoga, stretching, dance, cardio, spinning and circuit training.
- She plays squash or swims.
- Surya namaskars are her favorite and she is known to do a hundred of them every day.
- She follows a strict regime of Bikram yoga.
- She also does other things like weight training, yoga and Pilates.
- She does running, iso-planking, cycling and light weight training in gym as well she goes for a jog daily.
- Katrina also practices yoga religiously and never misses her yoga session.
- She loves swimming and goes for a swim whenever she’s not in the mood to go to a gym.
- Practice yoga for your physical as well as mental well being.
- Deepika doesn’t like running. So, she does daily walks for about half an hour in the morning, after her yoga session.
- Deepika goes to gym, whenever she likes. She is not in a habit of going to gym daily and do working out there.
- She is known to follow a grueling regime involving sports, swimming and Pilates to keep her abs in their present washboard shape.
- She also takes up a mean game of badminton to keep herself going.
- She takes a simple and well balanced diet & eats in small quantities every two hours.
- She is not a gym freak, but she works out regularly on treadmill & does cardio.
- She practices running, spinning, push-ups & lunges.
- She enjoys doing stunts and also learnt Gatka or desi martial arts.
Malaika Arora Khan
- She also drinks coconut water, green tea & healthy juices to keep her well hydrated.
- She also indulges in aerobics, hip-hop & Yoga to work on different parts of her body.
- She works out thrice a week practicing squats, kickboxing & free weights.
- She also loves to jog & swim whenever it tends to get monotonous.
- She also dances to keep herself fit & knows many dance forms like Bharatnatyam, Jazz Ballet and Russian Ballet.
- She follows a strict regime of Bikram yoga.
- She then does 30 minutes of yoga and meditation and another 30 minutes of cardio vascular exercises.
- She also does other things like weight training, yoga and Pilates.
- She gets the time she plays squash or swims.
- Sonam also follows an ovo-vegetarian diet which emphasizes on eggs.
Once again Rekha thapa won the LG Film Awards as a popular actress in the Nepali film industry. She is still winning the awards the and getting fame in the mass publicity. She is one of the louder and strongest actresses that no one actress can be like Rekha thapa because she is not only one actress she is also a model, film maker,social contributor and she is support every women to be powerful. She is also a kind hearted person. She has worked in around 200 Nepali movies and has gained popularity in the Nepali cine world because of her glamorous role. Rekha Thapa is also known as Dekha Thapa due to her open mind policy.
Similarly, Anmol Kc also won the LG Film Awards as a popular actor and Comedian Artist/actor Dayang Rai won the best actor of the year same as Namrata Shrestha also won best female actress of the year.