It will block you from being open to new relationships.
- Staying friends won’t make the break up easier
- You had sex with them already and it going again in normal friend is difficult to face.
- You will compare everyone they date to yourself
- One will always have hopes of getting back together.
- One of you still has feeling for together.
- Hanging out as friends will be painful. You feel like hugging and kissing them, but you can’t, because friends don’t do that
- Staying friends with your ex will lead to an on-again off-again relationship. You’ll get back together, then break up again multiple times.
- You don’t respect each other but friendship need mutual respect to survive.
- There was abuse in relationship either emotional or otherwise. so, there is no way that your relationship can easily turn in to friendship.
- Kissing her on her forehead.
- Telling her that a song, a movie, or a commercial reminded you of her.
- Sending her good morning texts.
- Playing with her hair.
- Giving her the password to your phone.
- Calling her beautiful.
- Asking her how her day was.
- Posting pictures of her on your social media.
- Looking her in the eyes during sex.
- Holding her hand in public.
- Saying, “I love you” before leaving for work.
- Listening to her go on and on about a show you don’t even watch.
- Telling her she looks gorgeous as soon as she wakes up.
- Apologizing to her, even when it’s the last thing you want to do.
- Singing her to sleep.
- Letting her wear your tee-shirts and jackets.
- Letting her fall asleep on your chest.
- Hugging her from behind.
- Letting her know how much you want to marry her.
- Pulling her closer when you’re snuggling in the middle of the night.
- He Opens Up that means he likes hearing himself talk.
- He Does the Dirty Work by creating the romantice situation.
- He Chooses the Perfect Gift that means he is willing to spend hours searching for exactly the right thing.
- He Introduces You to His Family.
- He Makes You Part of His Inner Circle.
- He Makes Himself a Part of Your Life.
- He Compromises with your decision.
- He tells you how crazy he is about you, listen up.
- He ask for your opinion because he respects you and cares what you think, a sure sign he’s smitten.
- He’s proud to call you his and to show you off, and sometimes there’s no better way to show his appreciation than to give you a little squeeze.
We had mentioned in our earlier article that RnЯ Group has organized a Model Hunt Program.RnЯ Group provided a perfect platform to promote talented Models to showcase their unique talent with one of a kind fashion event.
The first cycle of Nepal’s Next Super Model is now in full swing, and has become a huge success.On the spirit of exploring the talents of our country audition was held at Hotel Soltee, Solti Mode Kathmandu On Saturday(10th Sep,2016).All the participants showed their own talents and were actively participating on the venture. They were enthusiastic and fresh.
The RnЯ Group were glad to see many beautiful young women with their strenuous performance in order to achieve the crown of the winner.From the audition round of Nepal’s next Supermodel 2016, out of 123 competent candidates they have selected 53 contestants.The pressure is now on for the remaining 53 girls to impress their judging panel.
On behalf of Namastenp.com we would like to congratulate these 53 contestants and RnЯ Group as well.
Here is the link to the video including all the names of the selected contestants!
The marriageable age for women was lower in many jurisdictions than for men, but in many places has now been raised to those of men. Most jurisdictions allow marriage at a younger age with parental or judicial approval, and some also allow younger people to marry if the woman is pregnant.
In a recent survey done by researchers, it has been revealed that there’s a perfect age to get married. For both men and women. This study conducted by University of Utah suggest that the best age for marriage is between 28-32. It took them almost eight years of thorough research to come to an answer.
The study suggest that most couples who tie the knot in the range of 28-32 years have had successful and long-lasting marriages than the others.
Fifty to 75 percent of women who have climaxes (orgasms) need to have their clitoris touched (clitoral stimulation). Most women are unable to have an orgasm through intercourse alone.
- Women think about and want frequent $ex too. In fact, almost three quarters of respondents wished they had $ex at least three times a week.
- Horny women were once thought mentally ill. Women living in the 19th century were considered crazy for having sexual urges.
- The clitoris grows throughout a woman’s life. After menopause the clitoris can become 2.5 times larger than it was when the same woman was a teenager.
- The clitoris contains 8,000 deliciously sensitive nerve endings, double the nerve endings in the glans of a penis. Sorry guys.
- People have all kinds of nick names for the clitoris. You may have heard “man in canoe”, “rosebud”, “joy buzzzer”,”cherry pit”, “love button”, ” bald man in a boat” just to name a few. I have also heard, chick pea, and lentils.
- Female $exuality is much more fluid. women evolved to be more fluid than men as a mechanism to reduce conflict and tension among wives in polygynous marriages.
- Penis size doesn’t matter. Men worry more about size than women.
- An Italian study found that women who ate more apples experienced increased lubrication and $exual function, increasing their overall libido.
- Missionary is best for women with back pain. For women feeling pain when touching their toes or after sitting for long periods of time, researchers recommended spooning or the doggy-style position
In today’s busy & stressful life, being fit & healthy is truly considered a blessing. We all look up to different celebrities for their healthy lifestyle & exercise regime.
Let’s see the best fitbollywood actresses and their fitness and diet plans.
- Her regime includes power yoga and surya namaskars.
- Bebo also stays away from crash diets and eats several small, well-planned meals throughout the day.
- She also does 500 kapalbhatis a day. kapalbhatis are a form of breathing exercise that helps increase lung capacity, popularized by Baba Ramdev.
- Her diet is mostly vegan and consists of soups, fruits, salads, hummus and yogurt.
- She is a big yoga fan, particularly the Ashtanga variety.
- She strictly adheres to a soup and salad diet.
- We will find on her table include pulses, brown rice and brown bread.
- To maintain her flawless skin she drinks aloe vera juice and green tea.
- She does everything in moderation.That includes yoga, stretching, dance, cardio, spinning and circuit training.
- She plays squash or swims.
- Surya namaskars are her favorite and she is known to do a hundred of them every day.
- She follows a strict regime of Bikram yoga.
- She also does other things like weight training, yoga and Pilates.
- She does running, iso-planking, cycling and light weight training in gym as well she goes for a jog daily.
- Katrina also practices yoga religiously and never misses her yoga session.
- She loves swimming and goes for a swim whenever she’s not in the mood to go to a gym.
- Practice yoga for your physical as well as mental well being.
- Deepika doesn’t like running. So, she does daily walks for about half an hour in the morning, after her yoga session.
- Deepika goes to gym, whenever she likes. She is not in a habit of going to gym daily and do working out there.
- She is known to follow a grueling regime involving sports, swimming and Pilates to keep her abs in their present washboard shape.
- She also takes up a mean game of badminton to keep herself going.
- She takes a simple and well balanced diet & eats in small quantities every two hours.
- She is not a gym freak, but she works out regularly on treadmill & does cardio.
- She practices running, spinning, push-ups & lunges.
- She enjoys doing stunts and also learnt Gatka or desi martial arts.
Malaika Arora Khan
- She also drinks coconut water, green tea & healthy juices to keep her well hydrated.
- She also indulges in aerobics, hip-hop & Yoga to work on different parts of her body.
- She works out thrice a week practicing squats, kickboxing & free weights.
- She also loves to jog & swim whenever it tends to get monotonous.
- She also dances to keep herself fit & knows many dance forms like Bharatnatyam, Jazz Ballet and Russian Ballet.
- She follows a strict regime of Bikram yoga.
- She then does 30 minutes of yoga and meditation and another 30 minutes of cardio vascular exercises.
- She also does other things like weight training, yoga and Pilates.
- She gets the time she plays squash or swims.
- Sonam also follows an ovo-vegetarian diet which emphasizes on eggs.
Once again Rekha thapa won the LG Film Awards as a popular actress in the Nepali film industry. She is still winning the awards the and getting fame in the mass publicity. She is one of the louder and strongest actresses that no one actress can be like Rekha thapa because she is not only one actress she is also a model, film maker,social contributor and she is support every women to be powerful. She is also a kind hearted person. She has worked in around 200 Nepali movies and has gained popularity in the Nepali cine world because of her glamorous role. Rekha Thapa is also known as Dekha Thapa due to her open mind policy.
Similarly, Anmol Kc also won the LG Film Awards as a popular actor and Comedian Artist/actor Dayang Rai won the best actor of the year same as Namrata Shrestha also won best female actress of the year.
- Throw away nasties that rob you of your youth including sugar (white, brown, cane, caster, and icing), syrup, foods with added starch or refined carbohydrates, white rice and artificial sweeteners.
- Avoid foods containing high fructose corn syrup (HFCS). This includes fruit yogurts, ready-made meals, puddings, pesto, salad dressings, pasta, cakes and biscuits to name but a few.
- Eat good fats every day as when your body receives vital fats on a regular basis it is encouraged to release its stored deposits, which will lead to a flatter stomach and slimmer waist.
- Proteins and their amino acids are vital for cell health and energy as they are full of antioxidants. They help increase energy levels, give better and more reliable weight control, increase muscle mass and fuel production of the antioxidants that keep you looking young. They are also good for detoxification.
- Eat protein for breakfast.
- You need plenty of good vegetables and greens but these aren’t sufficient to keep your blood sugar stable.
- Drink at least two and a half pints of water every day. Many nutrients needed to keep your body strong and healthy are water-soluble.
When we have an ache or a pain, we go to the doctor, get our meds, and call it a night. But there is a step we often miss in between lying in bed and going to sleep — having an orgasm. The “big O” is not just a fun way to spend a night; it also contains great healing properties that treat anything from headaches to premenstrual syndrome cramps.
Thirty-six percent of men and 13 percent of women used$ex to relieve a migraine, and almost 20 percent experienced complete relief from their symptoms after $ex (about 50 percent had partial relief). These results are as strong as those for pain-relieving medicines from the drug store.
The neurologists behind the study recommended that $ex set off the arrival of endorphin, the body’s characteristic painkillers, through the focal sensory system, which can thus lessen, or even dispose of, a cerebral pain. In their examination, the group of neurologists sent an unnamed survey to 800 arbitrary headache patients and 200 comparable bunch cerebral pain sufferers.
More than a third of headache patients had involvement with $exual movement amid an assault and out of these patients, just about two in three reported a ‘change of their headache assault’. Very nearly three in four reported moderate to finish alleviation and a third reported it compounding. Those affliction a bunch migraine, just about a third had involvement with $exual movement, with 37 for every penny reporting a change to their condition. More than 90 for every penny reported moderate to finish easing while 50 reported intensifying.
Information are gathered from various sources.
On the eve of Teacher’s Day, Amitabh Bachchan has done something special. He’s penned a heartwarming letter for his grand-daughters Navya Naveli and Aaradhya Bachchan. Big B has written a letter to impart valuable lessons to his little girls…
“You both carry a very valuable legacy on your tender shoulders – Aaradhya, the legacy of your pardadaji , Dr Harivansh Rai Bachchan…and Navya, the legacy of your pardadaji , Shri H P Nanda….
Both your pardadaji ‘ s gave your present surnames celebrated fame, dignity and recognition !
Both of you may be a Nanda or a Bachchan, but you are also girls…women ! And because you are women people will force their thinking, their boundaries on you. They will tell you how to dress, how to behave, who you can meet and where you can go.
Don’t live in the shadows of people’s judgement. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom. Don’t let anyone make you believe that the length of your skirt is a measure of your character. Don’t let anyone’s opinion of who you should be friends with, dictate who you will be friends with. Don’t get married for any other reason other than you want to get married.
People will talk. They shall say some terrible things. But that doesn’t mean you have to listen to everyone. Never ever worry about – log kya kahenge
At the end of the day, you are the only one who will face the consequences of your actions, so don’t let other people make your decisions for you.
Navya – the privilege your name, your surname offers you, will not protect you from the difficulties you will face because you ‘re a woman.
Aaradhya – by the time you see and understand this, I may well not be around. But I think what I am
Saying today shall still be relevant.
This may be a difficult, difficult world to be a woman. But I believe that it is women like you that will change that. It may not be easy, setting your own boundaries, making your own choices, rising above people’s
Judgment. But YOU!…you can set an example for women everywhere.
Do this and you would have done more than I have ever done, and it will be my honor to be known not as Amitabh Bachchan, but as your grandfather
With all my love
Your ….Dadaji ….your Nana”
Most of the Bollywood stars are multi talented and they always do something new in the Bollywood industry. People are so talented these days that is why we can see a lot of stars in the numerous movie. Almost Bollywood Stars are well educated as well talented in every field. They have strong confident and well capability to do any work as they can handle every responsibility.
Some of the Bollywood stars are creative and highly multi talented as well versatile in each field. They are:
- Farhan Akhtar
Farhan Akhtar is one of the popular stars who has won the hearts of audience with his multiple talents. He is almost perfect in every thing like he is a actor, singer, director as well script writer etc.
- Ayushmann Khurana
As we all most knew about the Ayushmann Khurana that he does numerous stage programe, he has also been an anchor, singer, video jockey, radio jockey etc. The actor started his career with reality show ‘Roadies’.
- Akshya Kumar
Akshya Kumar is also one of the successful actor and richest actor that he gain lots of fame in mass publicity. His film is almost awesome and generally never gets flop. His role in every film is funny and and romantic that attract every one heart. He is also a martial artist and cooking as well.
- Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra is highly Mulit talented girl that she is actress as well she is miss teen, miss world and she is making headlines with her recent Hollywood projects is an actor as well as singer.
- Piyush Mishra
Actor Piyush Mishra who has done films like ‘Tamasha’, ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, etc has been a poet, screenwriter, lyricist, singer and music director so he is also one of the most multi talented stars in the bollywood industry.
- Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone is going popular actress day by day and she gain lots of fame in mass due to her awesome acting skills and recently she became the highest paid actress in the Bollywood industry.
- Alia Bhatt
Alia Bhatt is one of the teenage girl who develops Stockholm Syndrome in Imtiaz Ali’s road movie Highway in 2014 garnered her critical acclaim.She won the Film fare Critics Award for Best Actress and also received a Best Actress nomination at the same ceremony as well.n 2014, she launched her own line of clothing for women, in association with the online fashion portal Jabong.com .
- She was among top 3 models of her school in India.
- She is also highest paid actress of the industry.
- Samragyee is studying sociology and aims to be Social worker.
- Samragyee belongs to royal family.
- Samragyee watches Korean dramas a lot.
- When she was in grade 7, she started watching Victoria Secrets’ fashion shows on TV and was impressed by them.
- She has huge crush on Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She completed her high school at the Royal Academy of India, Kathmandu.
- Samragyee’s father Mahesh Bikram Shah used to be a model and now runs a restaurant business in Birgunj.
- She used to cry over phone every Sunday with her mom when she was in Hostel in India.
- She loves going out with her family, and she loves volleyball, swimming, hiking, trekking and watching fashion channels.
- She won Best debut actress in FAAN and Dcine Award and proved herself as most promising new actress in the industry .
- Shah was the second runner-up in the Face of Classic Diamond Jewelers Competition 2014.
- She has also appeared in various Nepali music videos and on the cover pages of various magazines like M&S.
Shah Rukh Khan will be playing the role of a Don who is Raees! He is expected to be cruel and clever bootlegger on screen whose business is challenged. Raees is scheduled to be released on Republic Day, 2017.
2. Dear Zindagi
Dear Zindagi is directed by the English Vinglish director, Gauri Shinde. The movie includes Alia Bhatt to perform a lead. There are three more new comers expected to make Dhamaakedaar entry.The movie is expected to release on November, 2016.
3. The Ring
King Khan will be playing the role of a tour guide, while the rumoured cast actress, Anushka Sharma will be playing the character of a Bubbly and cheerful Gujarati girl. The movie’s exact release date is not yet finalised. The popular director of this movie is Imtiaz Ali.
4. Anand L Rai’s Untitled Movie
Successful director Anand L Rai is planning to cast the lucky charm of Bollywood, King Khan for his next movie! He is likely to play the role of a dwarf in the movie with a height of just 3 feet and 1 inch. This sounds exciting and different.
5. Don 3
After two successful sequels of Don at Box Office, King Khan is all set to light the fire in his next movie, Don 3. The movie is directed by Farhan Akhtar. The release date is not yet finalized, but we are truly hoping to see Priyanka Chopra opposite to Shah Rukh once again.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s Munni is undoubtedly the sweetest child actor we have in Bollywood today. She is one of the small and cutest stars in the Bollywood industry.
We bring to you 10 things that you would love to know about Harshaali Malhotra.
- Harshaali is very talkative in real life.
- She was sorted from the 5000 young ladies who tried out for the part of ‘Munni.
- Harshaali Malhotra used to play with Barbie and table tennis on telephone with Salman Khan. She calls him Salman Uncle.
- Harshaali Malhotra concentrates on in Mumbai’s Seven Square Academy and happens to be a brilliant understudy.
- At the age of 21 months Harshali made her first appearance as a child model.
- Kareena Kapoor also told about her experience of working with little Harshaali Malhotra, ‘’Harshaali was the biggest star on set.
- She has also acted in popular TV serials like Qubool Hai, Savdhaan India and Jodha Akbar.
- Harshali’s favourite actress is Katrina Kaif.
- Harshali loves chicken and she will take a break from film industry to complete her studies.
- She’s very emotional at heart and cries at the drop of a hat.
- Katrina Kaif And Cobie Smulders
- Ranbir Kapoor And Ryan Gosling
- Priety Zinta and Drew Barrymore
- Saif ali Khan – A Worker from Gas Station
- Pooja Batra and Debra Messing
- John Abraham & Antonio Banderas
- Parineeti Chopra And Hayden Panettiere
- Jitendra and Charlie Sheen
- Karishma Kapoor and Lauren Goodger
- Hrithik Roshan and Bradley Cooper
- Esha Gupta And Angelina Jolie
- Roger Federer and Arbaaz Khan
- Diya Mirza and Anna Hathaway
- Akshya Kumar and Shawn Michael
- Deepika Padukone And Irina Shayk
- Abhay Deol And Mark Ruffalo
- Asin And Kayla Ewell
The first woman chief justice of the Supreme Court of Nepal Sushila Karki said that human trafficking has become a big social problem in the country, which has affected the entire system of the country.
Speaking at the programme ‘10th National Day against Human Trafficking’ organised by Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare, she said, “Only efforts of the government cannot solve this problem; everybody should work to resolve the issue.” She added, “The statute has provided certain acts, but it is not sufficient as the government should start work from the local level.”
In the programme, different NGOs working against human trafficking were honoured by the ministry, and four journalists were honoured along with awards. Gorkhapatra and The Kathmandu Post were awarded Rs 10,000 by the Ministry for writing against human trafficking.
“Every citizen should be aware about human trafficking, especially women and children should be given special training,” said Ranju Kumari Jha of the Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare. She said, “We must provide sufficient awareness among all the people of our country so that they can make out whether they are being trafficked.”
Not only in the capital city, Lalitpur also observed National Day by performing drama and dances that revealed the message of human trafficking. “Even though most of the people of the country now are educated, human trafficking has increased in comparison to earlier data,” said Pitambar Adhikari, senior superintendent of police, Lalitpur.
Speaking in the programme organised by Asha Nepal, he said, 20 million people were trafficked the world over, while more than 32 million dollars were invested in the trafficking business. Jivan Dhungana, a social worker said, “ more than 40 per cent women have been trafficked to the neighboring country and the number had increased after the earthquake in Nepal.
He has been researching to find out the condition of human trafficking throughout the boarder of country.
Sources: The Himalayan Times