Habits of successful people….
1. They look for and find opportunities where others see nothing.
2. They find a lesson while others only see a problem.
3. They are solution focused.
4. They consciously and methodically create their own success, while others hope success will find them.
5. They are fearful like everyone else, but they are not controlled or limited by fear.
6. They ask the right questions .
7. They seldom complain .
8. They don’t blame others.
9. They use what they have more effectively.
10. They are busy, productive and proactive.
12. They are ambitious and hardworking.
13. They actually visualize and plan their best reality while others are merely spectators of life.
14. They innovate rather than imitate.
15. They don’t procrastinate and they don’t spend their life waiting for the ‘right time’.
16. They are life-long learners.
17. They have an ability to find the good.
18. They don’t spend their life stopping and starting.
19. They take calculated risks – financial, emotional, professional, psychological.
20. They face their challenges and use them to improve themselves.
21. They believe in, and are committed to actively and consciously creating their own best life.
22. While many people are reactive, they are proactive. They take action before they have to.
23. They are more effective than most at managing their emotions. They feel like we all do but they are not slaves to their emotions.
24. They are good communicators and they consciously work at it.
25. They have a plan for their life and they work methodically at turning that plan into a reality.
26. They don’t believe in, or wait for fate, destiny, chance or luck to determine or shape their future.
27.Their life is not a clumsy series of unplanned events and outcomes.