- Nayantara whose real name is Diana Mariam Kurian, tops the list of richest actresses in South India as film makers are ready to pay her incredible amounts up to Rs 2.5 to Rs 3 crore for each of her film. She is also considered as one of the most gorgeous actresses in the South.
3. Tammanah Bhatia is another popular and highly paid South Indian film actress, who has also received recognition in Bollywood, working with some leading banners. She receives a huge sum of Rs 1.75 crore per film.
4. Shriya Saran is the next name on the list of top 10 richest South Indian actresses in 2015, who is paid Rs 1.5 crore for each of her movies. She has also acted in some Hindi movies, in addition to being a well known face in the South Indian film industry.
6. Among the richest South Indian actresses in 2015 is Trisha Krishnan, who is recognized for her talent and charm. Trisha earns as much as Rs 80 lakh to Rs 1 crore for her movie, besides doing several commercials and television shows.
7. Another one amongst the wealthiest South Indian actresses in 2015 is Hansika Motwani, the charming actress who started her career as a child artist on television. She has also worked in some Hindi movies before moving down South, where she makes up to Rs 80 lakh per movie.
8.With a whopping fee of Rs 70-75 lakh, Priyamani features next on the list of top 10 richest South Indian actresses in 2015. Besides working in Tamil and Telugu movies, this actress also earns money from modeling and TV shows.
9. Next on this list is Shruti Hassan, who is the daughter of the leading actor, Kamal Hassan, who is as famous for her beauty as for acting talent. Her fees per film is nearly Rs 70-75 lakh and she also does modeling assignments and brand endorsements.
- One of the richest actresses in South Indian film industry in 2015 is Samantha Ruth, who is paid as much as Rs 70 lakh per movie. She makes huge sums of money from movies, modeling and television shows.