We all have been in relationship and has always wondered is it a true love or just a fling. Well we get confused about our relationship all the time. Falling in love takes time, it is a gradual process.
Here are few things that differentiate love from lust.
Love is a strong and deep attachment towards the next person. It is a warm and intense feeling of attraction and blissful feelings.
Here are few things that are the features of falling in love.
- When you desire only that one person, you know you are in deep romantic love.
- You want to spend quality time together other than sex.
- You get lost in conversations and forget about the hours passing.
- You want to honestly listen to each other’s feelings and make each other happy.
- He or she motivates you to be a better person.
- You want to get to meet his or her family and friends.
- You can’t stop thinking about that person.
- You get emotional support.
- You plan a future together.
- You make each other feel special.
- You talk about them with parents and friends.
- You feel secure with him or her.
- You consider your feelings about moving the relationship forward.
Lust on the other hand is a strong desire for sex in addition to their physical attraction. There is no involvement of feelings.
Here are few things that are the features of falling in lust.
- You’re focused on the physical appearance of the person of your desire.
- There is a strong desire to have sex, but not deep emotional conversations.
- You’d rather keep the relationship on a fantasy level, not discuss real feelings.
- You are lovers, but not necessarily friends.
- There is more fire and less stability.
- Sex is always in your mind.
- Your memories are associated with the bedroom alone.