Milk will be the best attempt to lighten your body,your dark body is not genetic.
– 1 bowl
- Take a bowl of milk and warm it for some minutes.
- Then, soak washcloth in bowl and wring it out to discard excessive milk.
- Gently, rub your skin with cloth.
- Once, the cloth gets dry, soak it again and repeat the process.
- Repeat the dipping and rubbing cycle for 3-4 times.
Apply this method twice a week continuously, you will see a better result after a couple of weeks
The Aloe Vera plant has been known and used for centuries for its health, beauty, medicinal and skin care properties. Today, the Aloe Vera plant has been used for various purposes in dermatology. We can plant the aloe Vera in our home and can use in any time. Aloe Vera can give various benefits to protect from every disease. It is very easy to use in short time. Aloe Vera is very effective to protect our skin ache. Although Aloe is about 99% water, the remaining 1% is extremely powerful and it is thought this is because the close to 100 ingredients work extremely well together (synergistically). Aloe Vera contains many minerals vital to the growth process and healthy function of all the body’s systems. The ingredients in Aloe can be grouped into the following categories: vitamins, Minerals, Sugars, Enzymes, Lignins, Amino Acids, Anthraquinones, Saponins, Fatty Acids, Salicylic Acid.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
- It is very effective plant to improve our skin ache.
- Boosts weight loss and immunity
- Improves digestion, treats constipation
- It helps to maintain blood pressure
- It helps to maintain the blood sugar level
- It protect from internal tissue Damage
- IT helps to maintain overall good health and provide a sense of well-being and energy.
Uses of Aloe Vera
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel into a small container
- Add 1 tablespoon of seaweed (kelp powder) into the container.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of honey (raw honey works best) into the container.
- Mix all the ingredients together, and let the mixture sit for 10 minutes.
- Wash your face with soap and water, and dry it with a towel.
- Now apply the Aloe Vera mask mixture over your face (be sure to avoid your eyes).
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water only (no soap).