All our favourite couples are heading for a split. First, Ranbir Kapoor & Katrina Kaif broke our heart and then we heard about Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli and now, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are in the limelight owing to their break-up rumours!
The too-much-in-love Jodi seems to be going through a rough patch. While speculations of their break-up are rife in the B-town, the duo has refused to confirm the same. Both Ranveer and Deepika are tight-lipped about their current relationship status, but a little birdie chirped to us that they apparently had a huge fight recently.
Some sources say that they have already broken up while, others believe that they are simply on a break! We are still not sure what exactly happened between them but according to the latest reports, we hear that ego clashes between Deepika and Ranveer have made inroads into the relationship.
Yes, Deepika had visited her beau while he was shooting for Aditya Chopra’s Befikre in Paris. She wanted to spend some quality time with her man since she had been in the US shooting for her debut Hollywood film xXx: The Return of Xander Cage opposite Vin Diesel.
But it seems the meeting didn’t turn out as expected for the couple and they had some disagreement over some matter. The argument took an ugly turn and resulted into a big fight. Both Ranveer and Deepika’s family had planned a vacation together but since the fight all plans have been kept on hold at the moment.
Deepika was born on 5 January 1986 to Prakash Padukone and Ujjala Padukone in Copenhagen, Denmark. When she was eleven months old they moved to Bangalore, India. While in high school, she played badminton at the state level. However, she was not keen on pursuing a career as a badminton player. At the age of 17, Deepika walked for her first ramp show.
- Deepika Padukone is related to legendary filmmaker Guru Dutt, whose real name was Vasanth Padukone.
- Deepika was not the first choice of director Rohit Shetty for ‘Chennai Express’ opposite Shah Rukh Khan.
- Deepika is the only actress in the Indian film industry whose back-to-back hits collected a total of Rs 500 crore in a single year. Yes! This happened in 2013 when she did ‘Race 2′, ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’, ‘Chennai Express’ and ‘Goliyon ki Raasleela – Ram-Leela’.
- Interestingly, Farah had actually finalised Deepika Padukone for ‘Happy New Year’.
- The diva holds an upper hand in sports as well. Deepika Padukone played badminton at the national level and also played state level baseball.
- While Deepika mastered badminton before mastering the Bollywood box office, her sister Anisha is reported to be a golf champion.
- Deepika Padukone was given a break in a music video by none other than the crooning singer Himesh Reshammiya.
The Mastani girl from bollyhood has managed to create a magic in silver screen with her acting skills and he charismatic beauty. Her never ending legs, dimpled smile and a body to die for makes every man go weak in their knees. Here are the list of picture of this gorgeous lady from bollyhood which will make your heart beat faster.