1. Take a deep breath.
2. Talk to your friend.
3. Go for a walk.
4. Practice yoga.
5. Try meditation.
6. Turn on your favorite playlist.
8. Get a massage.
9. Light your favorite candle.
10. Go for a drive.
11. Eat a healthy snack.
12. Do your best to recognize the situation.
13. Write your thoughts in a journal.
14. Talk about what’s going on with someone you trust.
15. Accept that you cannot control everything.
16. Surround yourself with supportive people.
17. Avoid caffeine.
18. Make a list of all the things you have to do so you can visualize.
19. Welcome humor and laughter.
20. Leave your house or apartment and go out in public.
22. Play with a pet.
23. Do something you really enjoy.
24. Call a friend you haven’t spoken with in a while and talk over the phone about life.
25. Take a break and do nothing.
26. Read articles on the Internet.
27. Use lavender scents to help calm you.
28. Organize part of your home.
29. Put lotion on.
30. Go enjoy nature or somewhere quiet.
31. Forgive yourself.
32. Think about all the good you have in life.
33. Stop rushing and slow down.
34. Avoid alcohol.
35. Ask yourself if you’re worrying about something outside of your control.
36. Ask yourself what’s the worst that could happen.
38. Write kind notes to your friends just because.
39. Try to take a 30 minute nap.
40. Teach yourself a new skill.
41. Visite your old friend.
42. Create a type of art, even if you don’t consider yourself artistic.
43. Listen music.
44. Sing and dance, get some positivity flowing through your body.
45. Massage your body.
46. Look through old photos and reminisce.
47. Drink hot tea.
48. Go do some volunteer work.
49. Take a hot shower (and cry if you need).
50. Go out with friends.
1. Connect today with someone who is positive, inspiring, and encouraging.
2. Visit with your neighbor.
3. Send a note in the mail to a family member or friend.
4. Plan a fun night out with friends.
5. Snuggle with your love.
6. If you’re not satisfied with your life, admit it to yourself, and write out your action plan to make changes.
7. Spend 10 minutes today being quiet.
8. Forgive yourself. You must accept that you are not perfect before you can love yourself.
9. Seek the help you need — set up an appointment for counselling or therapy if you’re struggling emotionally. You are worth it.
10. Spend 10 minutes working on a favorite stress-management technique.
11. Write down your schedule for the day. This will help you set aside time each day to spend time on your priorities and minimize wasted time.
12. Practice an optimistic attitude.
13. Be mindful of your inner dialogue. The messages you tell yourself can greatly influence your life.
14. Set boundaries on how you’ll spend your time. Steer clear of time-sucking activities that don’t add meaning to your life.
16. Turn away from behaviors that tend to get you into trouble.
17. Say no to toxic people and activities.
18. Say yes to adventure.
19. Have fun. Laugh every day.
20. Compliment yourself.
21. Explore your faith.
22. Spend time in prayer or meditation.
23. Seek an opportunity to grow in one of the challenges in your life.
24. Get outside in nature.
25. Do something altruistic.
26. Practice not buying what you don’t need.
27. Donate items you don’t need. Practice getting rid of 1 item per day.
28. Do something you love every day.
29. Buy yourself fresh flowers someday soon, just for fun.
30. Schedule a massage.
31. Start a gratitude journal and list something you are thankful for every day.
Happiness is somethings which we all want and we all are searching for it. For some people happiness means wealth and for some happiness means love. If changes with person,time and place too. I strongly feel that happiness lies within us and we shouldnot really seek happiness outside of our boundry. Happiness means living in a moment and accepting the fact that we cant get everything which we desire.
Here are few pictures of what happiness is? I hope you can relate to this all pictures.
When you are tired, a quick 30 minute moderate intensity exercise can boost your energy and improve your mood.
Stop drinking diet soda if you want to lose weight. Studies shows that soda drinker had chance of actually gaining weight not losing it.
You can boost your brain power by hand writing notes to yourself.
If you re hot and to cool off, drink something hot. Two studies have found that drinking hot tea in hot weather decreases your body temperature by making you sweat.
People who regularly help others are significantly happier and less likely to become depressed as they get older.
People who are good at making other people laugh are more persuasive.
When talking to someone use their name to make them like you more.
A 20 second hug releases chemicals in the body that help you trust the one you are hugging.
Spending money on others yields more happiness than spending it in yourself.
- It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
- True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.
- There is one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.
- You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
- They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
- No medicine cures what happiness cannot.
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
- You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
- Happiness is acceptance.
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
- The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.