1. Connect today with someone who is positive, inspiring, and encouraging.
2. Visit with your neighbor.
3. Send a note in the mail to a family member or friend.
4. Plan a fun night out with friends.
5. Snuggle with your love.
6. If you’re not satisfied with your life, admit it to yourself, and write out your action plan to make changes.
7. Spend 10 minutes today being quiet.
8. Forgive yourself. You must accept that you are not perfect before you can love yourself.
9. Seek the help you need — set up an appointment for counselling or therapy if you’re struggling emotionally. You are worth it.
10. Spend 10 minutes working on a favorite stress-management technique.
11. Write down your schedule for the day. This will help you set aside time each day to spend time on your priorities and minimize wasted time.
12. Practice an optimistic attitude.
13. Be mindful of your inner dialogue. The messages you tell yourself can greatly influence your life.
14. Set boundaries on how you’ll spend your time. Steer clear of time-sucking activities that don’t add meaning to your life.
16. Turn away from behaviors that tend to get you into trouble.
17. Say no to toxic people and activities.
18. Say yes to adventure.
19. Have fun. Laugh every day.
20. Compliment yourself.
21. Explore your faith.
22. Spend time in prayer or meditation.
23. Seek an opportunity to grow in one of the challenges in your life.
24. Get outside in nature.
25. Do something altruistic.
26. Practice not buying what you don’t need.
27. Donate items you don’t need. Practice getting rid of 1 item per day.
28. Do something you love every day.
29. Buy yourself fresh flowers someday soon, just for fun.
30. Schedule a massage.
31. Start a gratitude journal and list something you are thankful for every day.