“The stronger you become, the lower your voice become.”
“The only time you can get up is when you are down, never give a chance of giving up, you can change your weakness walls.”
Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
There will be times in your life where you’re challenged, where nothing seems to be going right.
Sometimes when you get disappointment it makes you stronger.
“Whatever doesn’t destroy you, makes you stronger. Hardships have a way of toughening us, if they don’t kill us.”
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
Failure’s not a bad thing. It builds character. It makes you stronger.
There is nothing stronger in the world than gentleness.
If you so choose, the challenges can make you stronger. If you so choose, the disappointments can make you more determined.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
I’ve worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down and I will not let myself down.
Either you run the day or the day runs you.
When you fail you learn from the mistakes you made and it motivates you to work even harder.
Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.”
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.”
“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”
“If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”
“Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow
Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead
Walk beside me… just be my friend”
“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.”
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
“If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.”
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.”
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
“Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.”
“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.”
“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are.
If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.
The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.
Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish.
Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.
Don’t doubt yourself, that’s what haters are for.
Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.
One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.
“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”
“Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.”
“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”
“You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself.”
“Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.”
“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
“The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will.”
“Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”
“Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1.”
“Speak less than you know; have more than you show.”
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
“Education costs money. But then so does ignorance.”
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”
“Every noble work is at first impossible.”
“Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”
“Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it.”
“Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.”
“The best revenge is massive success.”
“It is not enough to aim, you must hit.”
“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
1- Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
2- If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.
3- If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
4- My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
5- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
6- The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual’s own reason and critical analysis.
7- We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection.
8- We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
9- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
10- If you have fear of some pain or suffering, you should examine whether there is anything you can do about it. If you can, there is no need to worry about it; if you cannot do anything, then there is also no need to worry.
11- If you don’t love yourself, you cannot love others. You will not be able to love others. If you have no compassion for yourself then you are not able of developing compassion for others.
12- Human potential is the same for all. Your feeling, “I am of no value”, is wrong. Absolutely wrong. You are deceiving yourself. We all have the power of thought – so what are you lacking? If you have willpower, then you can change anything. It is usually said that you are your own master.
13- We must recognize that the suffering of one person or one nation is the suffering of humanity. That the happiness of one person or nation is the happiness of humanity.
14- Through violence, you may ‘solve’ one problem, but you sow the seeds for another.
15- As people alive today, we must consider future generations: a clean environment is a human right like any other. It is therefore part of our responsibility toward others to ensure that the world we pass on is as healthy, if not healthier, than we found it.
16- To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle.
17- There is a saying in Tibetan, “Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.”
No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster.
18- The creatures that inhabit this earth-be they human beings or animals-are here to contribute, each in its own particular way, to the beauty and prosperity of the world.
19- A spoon cannot taste of the food it carries. Likewise, a foolish man cannot understand the wise man´s wisdom even if he associates with a sage.
20- In our struggle for freedom, truth is the only weapon we possess.
- “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” James Cameron
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” Henry David Thoreau
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.”John Wooden
- “Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence.” Lisa M. Amos
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”Jim Rohn
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” Swami Vivekananda
- “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” Tony Hsieh
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney
- “If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do.” Anonymous
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
- “Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” Vaibhav Shah
- “Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.” Denzel Washington
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” Chris Grosser
- “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” Albert Einstein
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” Charles Darwin
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The best revenge is massive success.” Frank Sinatra
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” Thomas Edison
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” David Brinkley
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
- True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.
- There is one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.
- You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
- They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
- No medicine cures what happiness cannot.
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
- You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
- Happiness is acceptance.
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
- The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.