All relationships need a little pick-me-up sometimes, even the best ones. To that end, we’ve compiled a list of 101 ways to reconnect with your significant other right this moment. Being part of a couple is hard, but the best relationship tips are really all about maintenance. You’ve got to keep things fresh, find time for each other, and come up with ways to navigate the tricky ups and downs every partnership faces.Do you feel like your relationship isn’t quite what it used to be? To help you revive your relationship, we’ve reviewed a serious body of research to bring you the 10 most powerful, scientifically proven ways to improve virtually any relationship. These tips also happen to be the key ingredients that go into making a good relationship work, so even if you think everything’s great, you can use this list as a diagnostic tool to make sure you and your partner are on the road to relationship bliss.These actions will make your partner feel loved, appreciated and desired, and will make you feel more connected to him/her.
Whether you’d like to increase intimacy, find a thoughtful way to say “I love you,” or just show your honey some gratitude, we’re sure you’ll find something useful in the list below.
- Lie down on the bed…
- Missing each other is a great way to reconnect.
- Giving back is a great way to keep perspective of how great your relationship is, and how lucky you both are.
- Next time you’re in bed, pull the covers over your head and have a whispered conversation.
- Listen to each other.
- One of the biggest relationship tips is to give your undivided attention when your partner is speaking.
- Give each other pet names.
- Learning to say “I was wrong” is a skill worth learning.
- No relationship can be successful if you don’t feel good about yourself, both inside and out.
- Set time aside every day for mutual silence.
- Say something positive to your partner anything at all.
- Tell him he looks sexy in that shirt.
- Ask him what he was like when he was a little kid.
- Know what you need and then ask for it.
- Stop complicating things that aren’t complicated enough.
- Assume that if something was said that hurt your feelings, it wasn’t intended that way.
- Compliment something that he’s improved upon.
- Accept her\his apology.
- Tell her\him a sexual fantasy you’ve always felt embarrassed about.
- Make breakfast for him.
- Cook a meal together.
- Whether you have study hall together or live together, handwritten notes are personal touches in today’s highly digital world.
- Think about a time when something went wrong between the two of you.
- Make a special treat.
- Think of a piece of food that he likes but is difficult to find and order it online.
- The next time you hug him, reach around and squeeze his butt.
- Dedicate one day exclusively to sex.
- Step away from the laptop during quality time. Everything on the Internet will still be there later.
- Take turns being dominant in bed.
- Bathe together periodically.
- Masturbate together without touching each other.
- Sometimes bad days and bad moods happen. Don’t go crazy trying to make everything better.
- Just be supportive and loving, because just being there at the end of a bad day can make it better for both of you.
- Invite his best friend to dinner and stay for a drink.
- You’re there to make each other feel like your best selves, so let the genuine praise flow freely.
- Pay attention to the tiny things that bother your partner, and if it’s painless for you, work to change them.
- Never, never forget to ask about the other person’s day.
- Kissing is something that is often set to the side the longer a couple has been together.
Relationship can be confusing some time. You will not be able to read your partner’s mind.You want to get married and settle down desperately but don’t know what is going on inside the head of your dearest partner. Well you have found solution to your dilemmThere is a way you can tell if marriage is on his mind or not, if he thinks you are his future wife or not: by taking hints from his actions.
Here are four hints that a man has present-day potential to become a mate for life:
He starts to build a habit of saving for better future.
He says “we” rather than i or me.
He tries to be friends with married men and learns to be more responsible.
He plans a vacation together.
He tries to sort out differences.
He tries a lot to make you happy.
He also plans to invest in your future.
He can’t get enough of you
He introduces you to everyone he knows
He takes you to meet his parents.
He starts to look for good houses.
He talks about childrens.
He is really open about his feelings.
He’s extra attentive to your conversations.
He starts to make future plans.
He invites you to his house.
There is extra romance in the air.
He makes effort to understand your problems.
He misses you lot when you are not around.
He is not interested in other girls.
He wants to live together.
He doesnot run away during hard times.
He wants to meet your family too.
Moving on is the most difficult thing in the world.Having any kind of relationship with an ex is complicated – really, really complicated. There are so many emotions running around and you want to desperately get back with your ex or just be friends with them. For any sake you should try to keep your word vomit minimum. Since words cant be taken back and it only make your situations worse.
So here are few things which you should never ever say to your exes.
I Love You
You might still love them as , you’ve been in a real relationship with them, but you can’t tell them. Don’t ever tell your ex you still love them, even if you want nothing else but to be with them. Make yourself strong and help yourself get over them. You’ve got to be stronger than this and move on.
Let’s Hang Out
Don’t ever ask your ex to hang out with you. Understand the fact that it’s over and you can’t be casual friends after all the things you’ve been through together. No matter how much you want to see them, don’t ask them to meet. It will hurt you when you cant be all romantic as cute as you used to be. You need distance and you need time apart.
We understand that you want to make things right but saying sorry is not gonna help you. This will just make scenario difficult as you both will end up getting confused.More over they will feel more superior and start to rule over you n toss you back and forth.The more you say sorry, the more you’re hurting yourself in the end.
I Hate You
You will be dying to say this to them but this phrase is not so useful either.It shows that you still think about them or cant stop thinking about them. You should just avoid talking to them and move on with life. Be as away from them as possible, Don’t show any sign of care.
Let’s Be Friends
Trust me when i say this, you can never be “just friends” with you exes because you have spent so many beautiful memories with them and it will be hard for you to acknowledge them as your friend. It’s simply impossible. If you start being friends with your ex, a point will come where one of you will start crying. Just avoid it.
I will kill myself if you will not give me a second chance
It shows how desperate you are to get back with them.It’s like you’re trying to cling onto something, and it just makes the whole situation awkward.This dramatic line is the sign of desperation. So please don’t ever say that to them.
I Miss You
You can say this line once or twice but dont this often.Ofcourse you miss them and they are always on your mind but reminding them of how much you miss them is a wrong step and they will start to over rule your emotion. You will be the one who will end up getting hurt. Better to keep your feelings hidden.
I really hope you die.
Opps!! This is really awful thing to say to anybody.Well this displays negative side of your charming attitude and they will think that you are doing this to seek attention which is right indeed.
How is your new flame?
If they have moved on in their life and has got partner don’t try to be sweet and ask about them or their related things.You look like you’re still hung up on him.It makes you look jealous and bitter.Bite your tongue and move on.
When it comes to falling in love, good looks and a great personality can certainly lure potential mates.But to get the job done, sometimes it pays to be clever, experts say. Knowing how human beings tend to respond to certain behaviors and social cues can help you turn a fun fling into long-lasting love.
We have all been there – you know, when you are totally heart-pounding, stomach-churning breathtakingly in love with someone, and yet they don’t feel the same way – or simply don’t even know you exist.
Take good care of yourself.
The number one tip for how to make someone fall in love with you is to love yourself first! If you have low self-esteem and keep putting yourself down *particularly around the person you love*, you are making it so much harder for them to see how amazing you are.
Whatever you have to do to feel happy, healthy, and confident, just do it. It will be so worth it when that special someone who might not have paid you much attention before starts to notice you much, much more.
If the person you love is someone you don’t know well, or someone you are too afraid to approach them, you need to do something to capture their attention. They may not requite your love because they don’t know who you are.
But if you don’t give them a chance to fall in love with you too, how will you ever know how they might feel? You can be noticeable in lots of ways that are attractive – be the life and soul of the party, wear something unusual and eye-catching, do something attention-grabbing and interesting – or simply go up to them and say hello!
Do something exciting.
If you want to know how to make someone fall in love with you, focus on you and bettering yourself. Adventurous, exciting, passionate people are far more likely to end up with the partners they want because they are more attractive. If you do something you love, know who you are, take risks, and be spontaneous, it just makes you that much more interesting and awe-inspiring.
These are all qualities in a person that attract people to them. Be proud of who you are and always willing to try new things.
Be a good person.
Don’t be afraid to show your softer side. Be kind to other people, have empathy, and do good deeds. If you treat others the way you want to be treated instead of being arrogant, mean, or standoffish, your love is more likely to see what a wonderful person you are and think that you are definitely worth spending more time with.
No one wants to go out with someone who is perfect. If you can’t show your flaws, then you’ll seem too good to be true. People crave intimacy, and so showing someone your less-than-perfect side can actually make them fall in love with you more. This is a great tip for how to make someone fall in love with you.
If you act like you are not bothered, you are only going to drive them away, and then you’ll just feel like a fool. Being emotionally available is important too – if you don’t let someone in and let them be there for you, then you can never develop a closeness that is so important when it comes to successful, loving relationships.
Give lots of eye contact.
Eye contact shows someone not only that they have your full attention, but that you are completely captivated by what they are saying. Feeling like you are being listened to, are being understood, and that what you are saying is interesting, is both flattering and attractive. So when you have a conversation with the person you love, make sure you look at them – lots.
Obviously, if your love doesn’t know you exist, don’t start grabbing them for no apparent reason! However, if you are in the friends or dating stage, and you want to make your feelings known, then being affectionate and close. This can help make them feel cared for and loved – which will hopefully make them feel the same way about you too!
Some Other Tips To Make Them Fall
- Spend more time around them
- Copy them
- Compliment him/her
- Be in a great mood
- Have fun during the date.
- Don’t get excited.
- Have a backup plan if he/she turns you down.
- Ask him/her to go out.
- Make friends with their friends
- Don’t be complimentary all the time
- Be warm and competent
- Reveal your flaws from time to time
- Get to be a little more than friends
- Find out about him/her.
- Emphasize your shared values
We all know that for Shahrukh Khan, nothing matters more than his family! Be it AbRam, Aryan or Suhana Khan, he’s extremely protective about his kids and we simply love that! In a recent interview, Shah Rukh Khan spoke about the ground rules he’s laid for any Since the time, SRK’s children have entered the teenage he is always bombarded with questions related to them dating and falling in love. The calm, composed yet the witty kind of a person that he is, he has always shown concern for his children but has always scared the boys when it comes down to the talk of Suhana Khan.
Recently while in a conversation with a fashion magazine, Shah Rukh Khan has laid down some ground rules for the boys who would want to date Suhana Khan and boy, they are pretty strict. The seven strict rules laid by the superstar for dating her 16-year old daughter are as follows:
The rules say:
1. Get a job.
2. Understand I don’t like you.
3. I’m everywhere.
4. Get a lawyer.
5. She’s my princess, not your conquest.
6. I don’t mind going back to jail.
7. Whatever you do to her, I will do to you.
We blame past failed relationships for emotional baggage that we have today — fear of heartbreak, wasted time, energy, and emotions.They might not stay there forever, but even in the limited period of time, they teach us about life and ourselves.
Here are what you learn and why you should embrace them:
1. You learn more about yourself and your life.
Only when you get so close to someone in a serious relationship do your true personalities really come out. These personalities don’t come out as strongly with friends because you don’t spend as much time with them — and you don’t have emotional expectations as great as you would with a serious boyfriend or girlfriend.This really makes you learn about life in terms of people, mannerism, personality traits, core values, and attitudes towards the world.
2. You learn to be a better communicator and to be more expressive.
Relationships teach you to be more expressive especially if you normally are not.My ex taught me how to be strong! Lean in and don’t always be afraid of conflict and honest conversations.A failed relationship teaches you that communication is key to understanding. And understanding is the key to life.
3. You discover the emotional side of yourself.
Being in a relationship and letting someone into your life takes both courage and strength.Letting yourself become emotionally vulnerable can make you feel so weak that you become strong.Whatever love means to you, you’d only discover what it is that makes you feel loved from a partner by being in a relationship. And if you’re lucky, you only have to go through one. But for most of us it takes several relationships to discover one that fits us perfectly.
4. You learn the value of giving and taking.
Compromising can mean a lot of work especially for people growing up independently. To some, it’s second to nature especially if you grow up in a big and close-knit family.In a relationship, you learn the value and the art of give-and-take. We as humans are selfish and it takes willpower to be able to give and take when the level of difference and incompatibility is high.When it’s too much to handle you realize that this whole give-and-take thing is coming to an end. It’s not going to work. The compromise cannot be compromised anymore.
5. You learn to be patient and calm
Relationships also teach you to be able to control your emotions in a better way.
If your partner is hot-tempered you learn to become calm, patient, and resilient in order to handle the flame.If you are hot-tempered yourself then you learn to control your emotions and to pause before telling your partner off, yelling at them, or becoming abusive and aggressive.
Either way, the time spent in a failed relationship was not wasted. You’ve learned to control your temper, mood, and emotions — which is indeed a valuable skill to master in life.
6. You learn to let go.
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
You’ve learned some valuable skills in life from every failure.
The average married couple has sex 68.5 times a year, which is slightly more than once a week.
75% of people who marry partners from an affair eventually divorce.
In France, you can marry a dead person.
Couples who live together before engagement have a higher divorce rates than those who wait.
Most married couples are happiest in their third year of marriage.
There are 100 divorces every hour in the U.S.
In Iran, a law from 2013 allows Men to marry their 13-year-old adopted daughters.
Couples who spend more money on their wedding have a higher divorce rates, a study found.
The longest recorded marriage lasted 91 years and 12 days.
Gamophobia is the fear of getting married or being in a relationship.
In Vietnam, marriage applicants must acquire a Certificate of Good Mental Health from a doctor before being allowed to marry.
Each year, 15 million girls get married before the age of 18.
- He looks up the movie you’ve been waiting to see and surprises you with a date night.
- He brings you flowers for no reason.
- He really tries to make you come.
- He doesn’t look at his phone when you’re around.
- He texts you pictures of inside jokes and things that remind him of you.
- He wants you to hang out with his friends.
- He tries to hold you while you’re sleeping.
- He wants to know you got home safe.
- He cancels plans for you.
- He understands your emotional needs.
- He teases you, in a good way.
- He remembers every little conversation you’ve had.
- He actively tries to express his emotions.
- He compliments you when you’re not wearing makeup.
- He makes you dinner after a bad day.
- Even if he’s not very emotional, he has a sentimental streak when it comes to you.
- He doesn’t always tell you what you want to hear but what you need to hear.
Real men want a woman who inspires them because she has great things going on her own life. They want a woman who has her own purpose other than being in a relationship.A great guy isn’t intimidated by independence and success. What matters to a man is that a woman still has space in her life for a great relationship and is grounded and present when she’s with him.
All of the men wants appreciation.They actually crave for this.But they will not confront it.So its your job to understand his inner desire and appreciates him. All the things which he has done for you should be appreciated.
Well who doesnot want to be respected right! So you should respect your men.Just show your concern about his opinions, careers, interests, friends, bodies and minds. Be honest, fair, kind, and considerate.
Be romantic. Pamper him with gifts.Men also deserve to be special.Being romantic shows that you care about him a lot.Don’t drop your own interests, responsibilities, and friends just to be with him. And then, when you are with him, really BE with him – have fun and give your attention to him and what you’re doing together.
Sometimes you know for sure when it’s time to break up. But other times you’re not so sure. Should you hang in there and give it a chance? Or should you move on so you don’t squander precious time and energy? Here are 15 indicators that, yes, it’s time to move on and seek better prospects:
- Questions keep popping up in your head.It’s natural and healthy to evaluate a relationship at critical steps, but don’t ignore those nagging concerns that are trying to tell you something.
- You’ve lost that lovin’ feeling way too soon.If you don’t feel consistent sparks and fireworks while dating, it’s a sure sign the chemistry just isn’t there.
- The people closest to you express concern.If several people sound the alarm about your relationship, it’s wise to at least take it seriously.
- Mistrust has crept in.Trust is the glue that holds couples together. If you have legitimate reason to doubt your partner’s trustworthiness, you can be sure more trouble is coming.
- Your partner is holding too tightly to the past. Take note if the other person talk often about his ex, relives the glory days of past achievements, or is held back by old friends. Thriving relationships live in the present and plan for the future.
- You can’t resolve conflicts. In solid relationships, two people learn to manage their conflicts thoroughly and efficiently so that harmony prevails most of the time. Relationships fall apart when conflicts don’t get resolved.
- You don’t feel free to be yourself. No relationship is going to reach it’s potential unless both partners are authentic. You will feel stifled and suffocated if you cannot consistently express your true self.
- You don’t feel 100 percent supported. If you notice that the person you’re with shows little regard for your ambitions and consistently displays a me-first attitude, you’re probably in the presence of someone more selfish than selfless.
- You notice wandering eyes. It’s natural to admire attractive people, but if you or your partner frequently “check out” others, it may be because you feel something significant is lacking in your current relationship.
It will block you from being open to new relationships.
- Staying friends won’t make the break up easier
- You had sex with them already and it going again in normal friend is difficult to face.
- You will compare everyone they date to yourself
- One will always have hopes of getting back together.
- One of you still has feeling for together.
- Hanging out as friends will be painful. You feel like hugging and kissing them, but you can’t, because friends don’t do that
- Staying friends with your ex will lead to an on-again off-again relationship. You’ll get back together, then break up again multiple times.
- You don’t respect each other but friendship need mutual respect to survive.
- There was abuse in relationship either emotional or otherwise. so, there is no way that your relationship can easily turn in to friendship.
- Kissing her on her forehead.
- Telling her that a song, a movie, or a commercial reminded you of her.
- Sending her good morning texts.
- Playing with her hair.
- Giving her the password to your phone.
- Calling her beautiful.
- Asking her how her day was.
- Posting pictures of her on your social media.
- Looking her in the eyes during sex.
- Holding her hand in public.
- Saying, “I love you” before leaving for work.
- Listening to her go on and on about a show you don’t even watch.
- Telling her she looks gorgeous as soon as she wakes up.
- Apologizing to her, even when it’s the last thing you want to do.
- Singing her to sleep.
- Letting her wear your tee-shirts and jackets.
- Letting her fall asleep on your chest.
- Hugging her from behind.
- Letting her know how much you want to marry her.
- Pulling her closer when you’re snuggling in the middle of the night.
- He Opens Up that means he likes hearing himself talk.
- He Does the Dirty Work by creating the romantice situation.
- He Chooses the Perfect Gift that means he is willing to spend hours searching for exactly the right thing.
- He Introduces You to His Family.
- He Makes You Part of His Inner Circle.
- He Makes Himself a Part of Your Life.
- He Compromises with your decision.
- He tells you how crazy he is about you, listen up.
- He ask for your opinion because he respects you and cares what you think, a sure sign he’s smitten.
- He’s proud to call you his and to show you off, and sometimes there’s no better way to show his appreciation than to give you a little squeeze.
The marriageable age for women was lower in many jurisdictions than for men, but in many places has now been raised to those of men. Most jurisdictions allow marriage at a younger age with parental or judicial approval, and some also allow younger people to marry if the woman is pregnant.
In a recent survey done by researchers, it has been revealed that there’s a perfect age to get married. For both men and women. This study conducted by University of Utah suggest that the best age for marriage is between 28-32. It took them almost eight years of thorough research to come to an answer.
The study suggest that most couples who tie the knot in the range of 28-32 years have had successful and long-lasting marriages than the others.
Fifty to 75 percent of women who have climaxes (orgasms) need to have their clitoris touched (clitoral stimulation). Most women are unable to have an orgasm through intercourse alone.
- Women think about and want frequent $ex too. In fact, almost three quarters of respondents wished they had $ex at least three times a week.
- Horny women were once thought mentally ill. Women living in the 19th century were considered crazy for having sexual urges.
- The clitoris grows throughout a woman’s life. After menopause the clitoris can become 2.5 times larger than it was when the same woman was a teenager.
- The clitoris contains 8,000 deliciously sensitive nerve endings, double the nerve endings in the glans of a penis. Sorry guys.
- People have all kinds of nick names for the clitoris. You may have heard “man in canoe”, “rosebud”, “joy buzzzer”,”cherry pit”, “love button”, ” bald man in a boat” just to name a few. I have also heard, chick pea, and lentils.
- Female $exuality is much more fluid. women evolved to be more fluid than men as a mechanism to reduce conflict and tension among wives in polygynous marriages.
- Penis size doesn’t matter. Men worry more about size than women.
- An Italian study found that women who ate more apples experienced increased lubrication and $exual function, increasing their overall libido.
- Missionary is best for women with back pain. For women feeling pain when touching their toes or after sitting for long periods of time, researchers recommended spooning or the doggy-style position
When we have an ache or a pain, we go to the doctor, get our meds, and call it a night. But there is a step we often miss in between lying in bed and going to sleep — having an orgasm. The “big O” is not just a fun way to spend a night; it also contains great healing properties that treat anything from headaches to premenstrual syndrome cramps.
Thirty-six percent of men and 13 percent of women used$ex to relieve a migraine, and almost 20 percent experienced complete relief from their symptoms after $ex (about 50 percent had partial relief). These results are as strong as those for pain-relieving medicines from the drug store.
The neurologists behind the study recommended that $ex set off the arrival of endorphin, the body’s characteristic painkillers, through the focal sensory system, which can thus lessen, or even dispose of, a cerebral pain. In their examination, the group of neurologists sent an unnamed survey to 800 arbitrary headache patients and 200 comparable bunch cerebral pain sufferers.
More than a third of headache patients had involvement with $exual movement amid an assault and out of these patients, just about two in three reported a ‘change of their headache assault’. Very nearly three in four reported moderate to finish alleviation and a third reported it compounding. Those affliction a bunch migraine, just about a third had involvement with $exual movement, with 37 for every penny reporting a change to their condition. More than 90 for every penny reported moderate to finish easing while 50 reported intensifying.
Information are gathered from various sources.
Most of the men are attracted towards the bigger boobs of girl because it may provide satisfaction to the men. They don’t mind the few extra inches around the middle as long as they get to play with the goods. Men were most attracted to images of women displaying the hypothesized optimum of 45 degrees of lumbar curvature. Around 200 men were presented with groups of images of women with differing buttock size and vertebral wedging, but maintaining a 45.5-degree curve.
Here are some reason that men prefer curvy women:
- Men find curve women attractive because they associate their body shape with youth, fertility and a lower risk of disease.
- Man preferred a woman with a “theoretically optimal angle of lumber curving,” – a 45.5-degree bend from back to buttocks allowing ancestral women to better support, provide for, and carry out multiple pregnancies.
- Curvy women are softer and men like to be the strong, hard ones in a relationship. It’s more satisfying for a guy to curl up and snuggle someone soft and round, than it is to snuggle up to bones and sharp elbows.
- Men like curvy women because they eat with them and it’s always more comfortable to eat with someone than to have someone sit and watch you eat.
- Men also like curvy women because, generally, they look younger.
- It has been proven that during times of economic depression or repression more men preferred curvy women, because in their mind, they associate it with health and wealth.
- Men prefer women who exhibit specific angles of spinal bend over buttock mass.
- The spinal structure would have enabled pregnant women to adjust their weight over the hips,” the authors noted.
- Curvy women would have been more effective at foraging during pregnancy and less likely to suffer spinal injuries.
- Men prefer this angle because it reflects bigger buttocks, or whether it truly can be attributed to the angle in the spine itself.
According to the researcher your relationship with money could ruin your chances at having an actual relationship. Romantics claim money can’t buy love.
Couples with extreme financial stress tend to have lower levels of satisfaction in their relationships. Emotionally strained by their financial struggle, some people become more hostile, irritable or uncommunicative toward their spouse. Many couples even point fingers at one another for their financial downfall.
Most couples fight, but financial arguments often have lasting effects on a relationship. Several studies have found a correlation between financial disagreements and divorce, and these arguments also affect relationships in other states as well.
In the first study men who felt rich were less satisfied with their partners’ physical attractiveness and were more interested in short-term relationships than those who were made to feel that they were poor. However, women who felt wealthy did not make higher demands regarding the men’s physical appearance.
In the second study, all of the wealthy participants found it easier to interact with an attractive member of the opposite sex than those belonging to a financially disadvantaged class.
Likewise, more men than women from both wealthy and poor conditions selected a closer seat to the more attractive people.
“Wealthy men attach more importance to a mate’s physical attractiveness setting higher standards and preferring to engage in short-term mating than those who have less money. However, for committed women, money may lead to less variation in their mating strategies because losing a long-term relationship generally has a higher reproductive cost,” Chan explained.
- When it comes to meeting romantic partners, most teens do this offline. Only 8% of teens say they have met a romantic partner online.
- Social media is the most common way teens express interest in someone they have a crush on.
- Nearly three-quarters (72%) of teen daters say they spend time texting with their partner daily.
- Technology can make teens feel more connected and closer to their partner; it can also cause feelings of jealousy and uncertainty.
- Teenager are mostly attracted towards sex.
- Teens frown upon ending a relationship via text message, but many have experienced break-up texting.
- Teens often take steps to sever digital ties with their ex-partner after break-ups.’
- The loss of a first love can be so crushing to some teenagers that they become suicidal.
- Today’s teenagers date not for mate selection but for fun.