We all know that guys are visualistic and they are drawn towards beautiful women.The common misconception is that think that men are attracted to only the physical aspects of a woman. This might be true on one level but all men are not attracted by the same things.So what do guys like in a girl’s appearance?What do they actually look in woman… Here are few things which men look in woman…
1. The waists
Studies show that men prefer a smaller waist and larger hips.
2. High-pitched voices
Research shows that a higher-pitched female voice is more likely to be considered attractive to men.According to scientists, high voices are perceived as youthful and feminine, and youth is biologically favorable for bearing healthy children.
3. Beautiful, shiny hair
Men like shiny, healthy, beautiful hair. Long, luscious locks will reel in male attention, according to scientists.
Smiling is another attractive physical feature. Studies show that women who smile more frequently are seen as more attractive to men.
6. Red color
Anthropological studies claim that the color red is instinctively attractive to men.So say yes to that red dress, and catch some attention. A powerful red hue on your lips, nails, and body is bold and beautiful, so rock it!
They tend to get attracted to lager boobed woman.
Guys like long and sexy legs.
Guys get more attracted to woman who have comparatively large and round butt.
Most of the men are attracted towards the bigger boobs of girl because it may provide satisfaction to the men. They don’t mind the few extra inches around the middle as long as they get to play with the goods. Men were most attracted to images of women displaying the hypothesized optimum of 45 degrees of lumbar curvature. Around 200 men were presented with groups of images of women with differing buttock size and vertebral wedging, but maintaining a 45.5-degree curve.
Here are some reason that men prefer curvy women:
- Men find curve women attractive because they associate their body shape with youth, fertility and a lower risk of disease.
- Man preferred a woman with a “theoretically optimal angle of lumber curving,” – a 45.5-degree bend from back to buttocks allowing ancestral women to better support, provide for, and carry out multiple pregnancies.
- Curvy women are softer and men like to be the strong, hard ones in a relationship. It’s more satisfying for a guy to curl up and snuggle someone soft and round, than it is to snuggle up to bones and sharp elbows.
- Men like curvy women because they eat with them and it’s always more comfortable to eat with someone than to have someone sit and watch you eat.
- Men also like curvy women because, generally, they look younger.
- It has been proven that during times of economic depression or repression more men preferred curvy women, because in their mind, they associate it with health and wealth.
- Men prefer women who exhibit specific angles of spinal bend over buttock mass.
- The spinal structure would have enabled pregnant women to adjust their weight over the hips,” the authors noted.
- Curvy women would have been more effective at foraging during pregnancy and less likely to suffer spinal injuries.
- Men prefer this angle because it reflects bigger buttocks, or whether it truly can be attributed to the angle in the spine itself.
Menstruation is a monthly shedding of a female’s uteral lining; it lasts about 3 to 5 days (average) and contains blood and tissue that exits her body through the cervix and vagina – the first day of menstruation is the first day of your period.
Menstruation (men-STRAY-shuhn) is a woman’s monthly bleeding. When you menstruate, your body sheds the lining of the uterus (womb). Menstrual blood flows from the uterus through the small opening in the cervix and passes out of the body through the vagina.
Most of women are getting pain in mensuration period. Menstrual cramps are sharp pains that occur in women’s lower;
Here are some point of reducing mensuration Cramps.
- Take supplements like vitamin B, E, C and Folates, which help in relieving the menstrual pain.
- Use certain aromatic essential oils and massage can also relieve menstrual cramp pain.
- Hot water bag on your lower abdomen and lower back, and taking a hot shower offers instant pain relief.
- Drinking teas like ginger tea, jasmine tea and chamomile is not only anti-inflammatory, but also keeps you well hydrated to tackle the blood loss.
- Getting more dietary magnesium seems to help ease the pain of cramps, says DeJarra Sims, ND, assistant professor of naturopathic medicine
- Drink lemon water every morning after you wake up. This will have an alkalizing effect on the body and keep the body hydrated and mineralized. Stay hydrated throughout the day,
- Eat fatty fish, fish or flax oil every day to get relief from hormonal imbalances.
- Avoid dairy products, meats and legumes as these cause bloating and worsen the cramps.
Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Light exercise and soft yogic posture and stretching will provide relief from body pain associated with cramps.
- Eat Aloe Vera juice and papaya which is very helpful for the cramps.
- Apply natural progesterone cream or wild yam cream. Apply this cream on stomach, lower abdominal area, buttocks, things, breasts and upper arm area. Best time to apply this cream is a week before the start of your period.
Women speak about 20000 words a day which is 13000 word more than men.
The average woman spends about 120 hours a year, or five entire days, admiring her reflection in a mirror.
Women blink about twice as often as men.