Urvashi Rautela has won million hearts with her charm and beauty. While this beautiful damsel is now enjoying her stardom, let’s have a sneak peek to some lesser known facts Continue Reading →
Vegetables provide a range of benefits for the whole body. Some of them are:
- To boost your immune system
- To look after your eye sight
- To boost your sex appeal
- For golden, glowing skin
- To reduce your diabetes risk
- They have no cholesterol
- They contain potassium, that helps lower blood pressure
- They are rich in vitamins A, C and E that keep your eyes and skin healthy, provide essential fatty acids and help heal cuts and wounds as well as helping iron absorption
- They contain folic acid that is an essential part in red blood cell formation
- They of course, contain fiber. Fiber helps reduce cholesterol, reduces heart disease, promotes proper bowl function and helps to make you feel fuller with fewer calories.
- To a lower chance of developing some cancers such as bowel and lung cancer.
- To lower chance of developing obesity and diabetes.
- Contain plenty of vitamins and minerals, which are needed to keep you healthy