As we know that Lemon water is very benefit for our health because lemon is great sources of Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Citric, and Acid Phosphorous. A glass of lemon juice contains less than 25 calories. It is a rich source of nutrients like calcium, potassium, vitamin C and pectin fiber. Lemon is a fabulous antiseptic and lime-water juice also works wonders for people having heart problems, owing to its high potassium content.
Some Benefits of drinking Lemon Water are:
- It clears the skin Acne.
- It increases Immunity Power.
- It helps to decreases the fatness of body.
- It relieves Constipation
- It aids Digestion and encourages the production of bile.
- Lemon water helps to main eye health and also strengthens the vision power.
- Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session.
- Drinking Lemon Water in Empty stomach will helps in Flush out of Toxins.
- Water with Lemon Clean the Liver. Lemon Juice Stimulates the Liver to Relax Toxins.
- Energizes You and Enhances Your Mood.