Interesting Facts About Mouni Roy That You Should Know!
Beautiful Mouni Roy is classic example of wondrous and flawless beauty, which can’t be defined. One can’t get eyes off from her beauty neither can get enough of her. The talent actress is very popular in TV industry and a household name.Mouni Roy is an Indian television actress. She is known for her roles as Krishnatulsi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, and Sati in Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev and for playing Shivanya in Naagin.
- Mouni Roy’s nick name is Maanya or Mon.
- Mouni Roy was born in Cooch Behar, West Bengal, India.
- She made her debut with Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.
- Later she played in Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev as Sati.She also played in Junoon – Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq as Meera.
- Mouni Roy’s lifeline is Sanjeeda Sheikh. She is her friend ,guide, love and the actress loves to show off her bond on social media platforms as well
- Mouni Roy Shared the screen with Mohit Raina as her wife and both fell in love.
- Mouni Roy’s only role model or idol is her father.
- Mouni Roy likes to sleep all day after a hectic schedule.
- She is trained classical and ballerina dancer before becoming actress. She was appreciated by audience for her performance in dance realty show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
- She left her higher education midway. She did not complete her graduation from Jamia Islamia where she appeared only for the first part of her first year of graduation.
Hobbies & Personal Traits
- Mouni worked as choreographer during her college days.
- Multi-talented actress has a keen love for art. Whenever she gets time she indulges in painting and sketching.
- She loves to read. Novels are her best friends when shes travelling or wants to spend some lone time
- Mouni Roy loves to flaunt her beautiful body in bikini. she even doesnt shy away from exposing on her curves on Social Media sites
- Actress finds happiness in dancing. She is a professional dancer and her dance form is Ballerina. A true dance form in India. She appeared on the reality show Jhalak Dikhlaja and won many hearts.
- Mouni Roy’s favourite holiday destinations are London, Paris and few parts of Europe.
- Mouni Roy’s favourite Bollywood song is Lag Jaa Gale from the movie Woh Kaun Thi.
- Mouni Roy prefers to follow her heart over head.
- Mouni Roy feels honesty is the best trait in a person. She cannot tolerate double standards in a person.
- The actress made her Bollywood debut as an extra in the movie Run which starred Abhishek Bachchan.
- Mouni after a lot of struggles got a big break in the Ekta Kapoor’s daily soap opera Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. The actress was a part of the TV series till 2008.
- The actress tried hands at singing but could not produce anything worthwhile.
- At times the actress played the sidekick in many TV serials but the TV series Devon Ke Dev Mahadev where she was playing the role of Sati worked wonders for her.
- She was the only actress to be performing at the 2016 IIFA
- The actress appeared in a Punjabi movie Hero Hitler in Love (2011) where she portrayed the role of a young Pakistani girl.
Mouni Roy Body Statistics:
Height: 1.68m, 5’6”
Weight: 51 kg, 112 pounds
Body Measurements: 34-24-36
Shoe size: 8 (US)
Black Eye Color: Black
Date of Birth: 28 September, 1985
Birth Place: Cooch Behar, West Bengal, India
Age: 32 (as in 2017)
Father Name: Anil Roy
Mother Name: Mukti Roy
Siblings: Mukhar Roy (Brother)
Shriti Jha is very famous actress of Indian television. She is extremely talented actress and she has huge number of fan following.With her cute charm and brilliant acting skills she has won everyone’s heart.Her today we bring you some of her rare and interesting facts.
Some Fun Facts About Her.
- She made her debut with the role of Malini Sharma in the Disney India’s teen drama Dhoom Machaao Dhoom.
- She was honoured with the Best Actress in a Lead Role trophy in Indian Telly Awards 2015.
- She was awarded with the Best actress in lead Role trophy in Telly Awards in 2015.
- If latest reports are to be believed then, Sriti Jha is dating Kunal Karan Kapoor.
- She Joined the English Dramatics Society and Became the President of The Society
- Her First Prominent Role Was in a Played Titled ‘Ritual in Blood’.
- Her Favorites Movies are Pyaasa, Kaagaz Ke Phool and All Satyajit Ray & Charlie Chaplin Films.
- Her favourite food is Biryani.
- Her Favorite Actress is Waheeda Rehman.
Real Name: Sriti Jha
Nickname: Jhalli and Titu
Famous Role Pragya (Kumkum Bhagya)
Sriti Jha in Kumkum Bhagya
Physical Stats & More
Height in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
Weight in Kilograms- 53 Kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
Figure Measurements 34-25-36
Eye Colour Black
Hair Colour Black
Date of Birth 26 February 1986
Age (as in 2015) 30 Years
Birth Place Darbhanga, Begusarai, Bihar, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Pisces
Hometown Darbhanga, Begusarai, Bihar, India
School :Modern Indian School, Kathmandu
Laxman Pulic School, Delhi
College Sri Venkateswara College, New Delhi
Educational Qualifications Bachelor of Arts in English
Debut Debut TV: Dhoom Machaao Dhoom (2007)
Self-confidence is extremely important in almost every aspect of our lives, yet so many people struggle to find it. Sadly, this can be a vicious circle: people who lack self-confidence can find it difficult to become successful.
Confident people inspire confidence in others: their audience, their peers, their bosses, their customers, and their friends. And gaining the confidence of others is one of the key ways in which a self-confident person finds success.
The good news is that self-confidence really can be learned and built on. And, whether you’re working on your own confidence or building the confidence of people around you, it’s well-worth the effort!
Get proper sleep. Deprive of sleep can cause you feel restless and you cant concentrate on your work.Many of you must have experienced that. So sleep timely and adequately.
Routine health check-up
Work pressure, unhealthy food habits, sleep deprivation, stress or depression is enough to break your health down your mental and physical well-being. Timely check-up of the entire body will find problems before they start.Hence, the need to monitor blood pressure and check the blood for sugar levels has become mandatory.
Initiate conversations, smile, talk to strangers, go out with a good company, be accommodating and date. These are few of many things that are to be done to socialize. This will increase the overall self-esteem and self-confidence which will be clearly reflected in your routines.
Follow your passion
Your passion might not be the bread-winning job. That’s the case with most of us. There’s always a solution.Make some time for the activities that you enjoy doing. It will tremendously increase your energy levels. Don’t underestimate the upsides of following this exercise.
Plan your day out
Make a list of what you want to do list. Do not waste your time by watching tv and sleeping. Do some work.Finish your pending work.Go out with with friends.
Stay away from negativity and bring on the positivity
Be positive, even if you’re not feeling it quite yet. Put some positive enthusiasm into your interactions with others and hit the ground running, excited to begin your next project. Stop focusing on the problems in your life and instead begin to focus on solutions and making positive changes.Positive energy leads to positive outcomes, so set your mind to the can-do side of any situation, avoiding the negative self-talk that can make you feel less confident. Smile, laugh and surround yourself with happy, positive people. You’ll feel better and the people with whom you work will enjoy your company.
Change your body language and image
This is where posture, smiling, eye contact, and speech slowly come into play. Just the simple act of pulling your shoulders back gives others the impression that you are a confident person. Smiling will not only make you feel better, but will make others feel more comfortable around you. Imagine a person with good posture and a smile and you’ll be envisioning someone who is self-confident.
Don’t accept failure
Low self-confidence is often caused by the negative thoughts running through our minds on an endless track. If you are constantly bashing yourself and saying you’re not good enough, aren’t attractive enough, aren’t smart enough or athletic enough, and on and on, you are creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. You are becoming what you are preaching inside your head, and that’s not good. The next time you hear that negativity in your head, switch it immediately to a positive affirmation and keep it up until it hits the caliber of a self-confidence boost.
Learn everything there is to know about your field, job, presentation–whatever is next on your “to conquer” list. If you are prepared, and have the knowledge to back it up, your self-confidence will soar.
Preparing for Your Journey
The first step involves getting yourself ready for your journey to self-confidence. You need to take stock of where you are, think about where you want to go, get yourself in the right mindset for your journey, and commit yourself to starting it and staying with it.
Look at What You’ve Already Achieved
Think about your life so far, and list the ten best things you’ve achieved in an “Achievement Log.” Perhaps you came top in an important test or exam, played a key role in an important team, produced the best sales figures in a period, did something that made a key difference in someone else’s life, or delivered a project that meant a lot for your business.
Think About Your Strengths
Everyone has strengths and talents, what are yours? Have a look at our fact sheet on strengths and work out how you can build on yours. Recognising what you’re good at and trying to build on those things can be a really useful way of building confidence in your own abilities.Next, use a technique like SWOT Analysis Add to My Personal Learning Plan to take a look at who and where you are. Looking at your Achievement Log, and reflecting on your recent life, think about what your friends would consider to be your strengths and weaknesses. From these, think about the opportunities and threats you face.
Set some goals
Set some goals and aim to achieve them. By proving to yourself that you can get stuff done, you’ll prove to yourself what you’re capable of achieving. They don’t have to be big goals; they can even be things like baking a cake or planning a night out with friends. Just little things that can be ticked off a list and help you gain self-confidence in your ability to get stuff done.
Talk yourself up
You’re never going to feel confident if you have a negative commentary running through your mind telling you you’re no good. Think about your self-talk and how that might be affecting your self-confidence. Have a read of our fact sheet on self-talk to get some handy tips on turning your negative self-talk around.
Get a hobby
Try to find something that you’re really passionate about. Do you like playing footy? Like building model trains? Think of some of the stuff you’re really interested in and commit yourself to giving them a go. Finding stuff that you’re passionate about will help you find stuff that you’re good at. Chances are, if you’re interested or passionate about a certain activity you’re likely to be good at it as well.
Ileana d’Cruz is a popular Indian actress who is predominantly known for her roles in Telugu movies. She has appeared in a number of high grossing Telugu movies like Julayi, Kick, Jalsa and Pokiri and established herself as an important star in South cinema. In 2012, she appeared in the movie Barfi for which she bagged the award for the Best Film Actress in a Debut. Till date, she has appeared in a number of popular Bollywood movies like Phata Poster Nikla Hero, Happy Ending and Rustom.
Here we have decided to share some interesting Ileana d’Cruz facts that you have never heard before:
She was born in a Catholic family in Mumbai just like Genelia’d Souza. Ilena was partly raised at Goa and partly in Pune. Konkoni is her mother tongue.
Ileana d’Cruz is involved with a modelling career prior to her entry into Bollywood. Ileana has done a number of commercials like Ponds, Fair n Lovely and other brands from time to time.
Her idea of a perfect date involves a picnic basket, bonfire, blanket on a beach and talking under the stars with amazing food and wine over a good conversation.
The man of her dreams must be a true gentleman who should be genuine, intelligent with good sense of humour. Her dream man should be well dressed and well spoken.
She is extremely cautious about her figure and works out at least 1 hour every day at the gym. Ileana is a great foodie and wants to burn her excess fat by exercising.
Her favourite food is Italian, Chinese and Biryani.
Ileana ‘Cruz Favourite Actor Is Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan.
Ileana D’Cruz Is Dating Andrew Kneebone ( South Indian Actor )
Ileana D’Cruz Loves To Read Books And Swiming
Ileana D’Cruz Favourite Place Is Italy
Ileana D’Cruz Spent 1 Hour In Gym Everyday To Maintain Her Figure
Ileana D’Cruz boyfriend was rumored to be Shahid Kapoor.
Ileana D’Cruz elder sister name is Farrah, Ileana D’Cruz younger sister name in Eileen, and Ileana D’Cruz younger brother name is Rhys.
The meaning of Ileana D’Cruz name is Helen of Troy.
Vaani Kapoor is a gorgeous, talented and successful model and actress.She garnered wide appreciation for her performance and earned her several awards and nominations.Vaani Kapoor was cast opposite Nani and learned Tamil and Telugu languages for the film.She worked as a model under the Elite Model Management.During her modeling career Vaani Kapoor made her television debut with the series called “Rajuben”.
She is totally a cat person. She is very vocal about her love for cats and has even said this, “I might end up settling down with cats”. Her Instagram page is full of adorable pictures of her cat.
She was a famous model before she ventured into acting. Vaani signed her very first modeling contract with the renowned ‘Elite Modeling Agency’ and this is when her career started to take off.
She has a Bachelors degree in Tourism Studies.
She confessed that she is an “old soul at heart”
She was plump and weighed around 75 kilos and even wore braces when she got her first modelling assignment in Delhi.
She never had a boyfriend in school and now, she happily dreams of Bradley Cooper!
- Bitter gourd juice helps in naturally reducing blood pressure.
- Bitter Gourd is a Powerful Antioxidant which helps in protecting the cells from damage and further prevents oxidation of DNA.
- Drinking the Bitter ground juice in the morning on an empty stomach has been found to curb the appetite.
- If you can daily consume the juice of bitter gourd in the in the morning then you never need worry about premature graying of hair or becoming bald.
- With bitter gourd juice those pimples and acne can be kept at bay and it very good blood purifier, so it helps to reduce the appearance of acne from face.
- Bitter gourd is loaded with antioxidant properties it helps in the inhibition of oil production, thereby keeping the skin fresh and smooth.
- Mixing the juice of bitter gourd or karela along with amla and applying it onto the scalp effectively rids one of dandruff.
- Bitter gourd juice helps in promoting good internal health and thereby reduces stress.
Television’s beautiful actress Jennifer Winget made her way into everyone’s heart as Sneha in Ekta Kapoor’s popular soap, Kasauti Zindagi Kay. She had stepped into the world of acting and glamour at a very tender age. She was quite popular while portraying as Riddhima in ‘Dil Mil Gayee’ and other shows too.
Let’s take a look at unknown and interesting facts of the small screen diva .
Jennifer started her career at the age of 12, as a child artist in Shaka Laka Boom Boom.
Her first big break was in the popular soap Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Sneha, daughter of Prerna and Anurag Basu who was adopted by Mr. Bajaj.
Jennifer has worked in a few movies as a child artist including the Abhishek Bachchan-Aishwarya Rai starrer Kuch Naa Kaho and Akele Hum Akele Tum.
Jennifer had initially dropped out of Saraswatichandra due to contract issues but was later called back on board when the producers couldn’t find a suitable replacement.
Jennifer Winget hates going to the gym. Her idea of fitness is drinking vegetable juice every day.
Jennifer is good friends with Drashti Dhami who teases her by calling her souten.
Jennifer is extremely close to her little nephew, Shawn.
Jennifer’s dream role is that of Rani Mukerji’s in Black.
If not an actress Jennifer would have preferred being an air-hostess.
Her favorite fast food joints are Subway and Mcdonalds and her favorite restaurant is Peshawari at ITC.
She was placed 21st in the list of Sexiest Asian Women for 2012.
Jennifer Winget’s favourite colour is white. In fact, her wardrobe consists of majorly white clothes.
Her favourite shopping destinations are Malaysia and Singapore.
She obtained a degree in Commerce from KJ Somaiya College in Mumbai.
Disha Patani is the next cute as well as sexy actress . With her innocent looks and brilliant smile, Disha Patani has that simplicity and sincerity has gained wide popularity.
Disha Patani is an Indian film actress and model who appears in Hindi and Telugu films.
Patani was born in Bareilly, India.
She was the 1st runner up of Femina Miss India Indore in the year 2013.
She was a B.Tech student in Noida but left her studies because of numerous modeling assignments which knocked her door.
She made her acting debut last year in a Telagu film called Loafer.
She was the initial choice for Baaghi: A Rebel for Love, but was overshadowed by Shraddha Kapoor and her star power.
She did a film with Jackie Chan this year and it’s called Kung Fu Yoga.
She has been a part of several TV commercials like Imperial Blue, Dairy Milk and much more.
- Karishma and her mother Komal live in in Godavari area.
- The real name of Karishma manandhar is Bunu Kc.
- Karishma loves to play host to her friends on special events like Dashain and Holi.
- Karishma did the modeling of Healthy Home slimming and beauty care center in Kathmandu.
- Karishma is known for being a dog lover.
- She also liked Bruno very much.
- Every day, she goes in morning walk and she sees two different perspective of Nepal.
- Karishma Manandhar was participate in the NEFTA Film.
- Karishma Manandhar was the host in did during the conduction of the announcement ceremony of the new party of Dr. Baburam Bhattarai, Naya Shakti, made a huge response in social media.
Bollywood celebrities have been our favorite and we are much never tired hearing about their weight loss, dresses and movies they have been working for. Today we brought you a post about famous Bollywood actresses who actually forgot to wear their underwear today! Yes, this is shocking and unbelievable but we brought you some photos that will make you believe the same. These celebrities dared to walk out publicly without wearing underwear and camera could not escape capturing them!
Check out Bollywood actress who did not wear underwear !
- Guys don’t in reality look after beautiful girls. They like better girls who are neat and presentable.
- A guy can like you for a minute, and then not recall you subsequently.
- Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
- When a guy really likes you, he’ll ignore all your bad habits.
- Guys go crazy over a girl’s smile.
- Guys will do anything just to get the girl’s notice.
- Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend.
- Guys cry too.
- Guys usually try hard to get the girl who has dumped them, and this makes it harder for them to accept their defeat.
- When a girl says “no”, a guy hears it as “try again tomorrow.”
- If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don’t need to give advice.
- A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
- Guys hate girls who overreact.
- Guys don’t like to be told that they’re not good at something, especially if it’s a guy thing.
- For a guy, his father is his first role model and his behavior is almost always similar to his dad’s, unless he had a bad relationship with his father.
- Guys are more emotionally vulnerable, and heartbreaks affect guys a lot more than it affects girls!
- They always find younger women more attractive.
- They love porn.
- They always find younger girl more attractive.
We have come up with the top 10 sexiest celebrity eyebrows. This will surely give you ideas and help you pick a favorite.
- Meagan Good:
Famous Hollywood celebrity, Megan Good has great eyebrows that will certainly enhance your appearance and flatter your face.
2. Megan Fox:
Another famous Hollywood actress who has lovely eyebrows is Megan Fox. They are equally trimmed and maintain an equal thickness throughout.
3. Nicole Scherzinger:
Singer and former X Factor USA judge, Nicole Scherzinger has the perfect eyebrows. The shape is almost like a wave.
4. Kim Kardashian:
Kim Kardashian is one of the most popular socialites, model, and celebrity in Hollywood. Kim has the perfect eyebrow shape. They look amazing on her and give her eyes more definition and glamour.
5. Anushka Sharma:
She has brilliant acting skills, charming presence and of course, her gorgeous appearance. Her eyebrows are also something she never forgets to shape. Slim and slightly curvy, they are an absolute beauty.
Rihanna’s cute face, enchanting eyes, amazing voice and lovely fashion sense has grabbed attention of fans and viewers all across the world. She has her wonder eyebrows are so well defined and unique.They give her a very smart and clean look.
7. Frieda Pinto:
And her eyebrows just work perfectly for her. They are curvy, slightly thin towards the end and super fabulous.
8. Emma Watson:
Famous British actress Emma Watson has really lovely eyebrows. It looks great on her and also adds a certain charm to her cute face.
9. Candice Swanepoel:
This hot Victoria’s Secret model surely has the perfect eyebrows. With a nice curve and gentle thickness, she looks every inch the diva.
10 Cara Delevigne:
Cara is blessed with naturally strong and thick eyebrows. Her eyebrows give her a sensuous, yet dangerous look.
The Om symbol is said to represent the one-ness of all creation, including the heavens, earth and underworld. Others say it is the representation of the three Hindu gods, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
Om is considered one of the most powerful mantras, and the ritual of chanting Om has been done for thousands of years.
When you chant Om, the vibration from that sound correlates to the original vibrations that were sounded in the universe when the world was created. The sound of Om is often called Pranava, or that which runs through breath (Prana) and sustains life. Om is also a representation of the four states of the Supreme Being.
5 Facts You May Not Know About ‘OM’
- The sound of OM encompasses all words, all sounds in human language.
- In Sanskrit, the sound “O” is a diphthong spelled “AU”. The difference between OM and AUM is simply one of transliteration.
- AUM represents the 3 Fold Division of Time. A – is the waking state U – is the dream state M – is the state of deep sleep.
- ,The visual symbol represents the meaning of AUM
- The physical form of Lord Ganesha is said to be that of OM.
Urvashi Rautela has won million hearts with her charm and beauty. While this beautiful damsel is now enjoying her stardom, let’s have a sneak peek to some lesser known facts about Urvashi.
Urvashi is also the only winner from India to have won a top beauty pageant award twice. She currently holds the Indian record for the highest number of beauty pageants at the youngest age. Now that’s pretty interesting!
Miss Teen India at age 15, Urvashi has been crowned Miss Asian Supermodel 2011 in South Korea, as well as Miss Tourism Queen of the Year International 2011 World in China. Interestingly, Urvashi was declared as the winner of the ‘I Am She’ contest in 2012, But once the jury discovered that she was underage for the pageant, she was disqualified.
Urvashi Rautela commenced her acting career with Singh Sahab the Great starring opposite Sunny Deol and Honey Singh’s music video Love Dose.
Urvashi Rautela completed her schooling from DAV School Kotdwar and her graduation from Delhi University.
Urvashi’s mother is Kumaoni and her father belongs to Garhwal and this fact is proudly cherished by this diva. She feels immense pride in addressing herself as Pahari or Uttarakhandi.
Saree is one of the eternal wear for women, and women looks so gorgeous and beautiful in sarees. No doubt our Indian Actresses looks so stunning in the saree on the films and most of them are so comfortable in this indian dress. Here, is a list of 10 such divas that look mesmerizing in a saree.
Deepika Padukone – The leggy lass from the south carries of the saree as it it were her second skin. She always looks gorgeous but in a saree, she is an image of elegance and class! She is one of the hottest actress in indian cinema and one of the actress who wears saree most of the time in events and functions.
Kareena Kapoor –The queen of Bollywood Kareena Kapoor has always been known for her style, she surely looks like a diva in saree and we hope to see more of her this way in the future. No doubt one of the best dressed celebrities in Bollywood.
Sushmita Sen – Another hot actress who know how to wear the eternal wear and flaunt the curved on onscreen or off-screen. Saree can never make someone look so sexy as it does wonders with Sushmita Sen in Main Hoon Na.
Katrina Kaif – Her Singh Is King saree look is one of the most adorable look till date. The Dhoom actress has always managed to pull the saree look elegantly with some smart choices.
Kangana Ranaut –. The true ‘Queen’ of Bollywood, Kangana is popular among the fashion critics for her choice in clothing. She does not disappoint in sarees as well!
Jacqueline Fernandez – The Kick and Roy Movie actress has always managed to pull the saree look elegantly with some smart choices.
Bipasha Basu – Dusky and Bong beauty Bipasha Basu always know how to flaunt the curves in saree. 34-year-old is more than happy to pick India’s most sensual garment to stun the red carpet for several of her off-screen appearances.
Anushka Sharma – The pretty actress is mostly seen in western wear on screen, but most of the time when she wears the saree she look stunning gorgeous.
Sonam Kapoor-The fashionista who is rivaled by many of her counterparts makes stunning appearances in a variety of contemporary clothing. However, we feel she carries off the saree with just as much panache!
Shilpa Sheety-She is one of the most beautiful actresses and she can pull off any dress which she wears. She manages to look stunning in saree as well.
We all know that guys are visualistic and they are drawn towards beautiful women.The common misconception is that think that men are attracted to only the physical aspects of a woman. This might be true on one level but all men are not attracted by the same things.So what do guys like in a girl’s appearance?What do they actually look in woman… Here are few things which men look in woman…
1. The waists
Studies show that men prefer a smaller waist and larger hips.
2. High-pitched voices
Research shows that a higher-pitched female voice is more likely to be considered attractive to men.According to scientists, high voices are perceived as youthful and feminine, and youth is biologically favorable for bearing healthy children.
3. Beautiful, shiny hair
Men like shiny, healthy, beautiful hair. Long, luscious locks will reel in male attention, according to scientists.
Smiling is another attractive physical feature. Studies show that women who smile more frequently are seen as more attractive to men.
6. Red color
Anthropological studies claim that the color red is instinctively attractive to men.So say yes to that red dress, and catch some attention. A powerful red hue on your lips, nails, and body is bold and beautiful, so rock it!
They tend to get attracted to lager boobed woman.
Guys like long and sexy legs.
Guys get more attracted to woman who have comparatively large and round butt.
Eating fruits helps to glow your skin and improvement of skin texture. It also gives you a clear complexion and makes the skin appear youthful and glowing. Fruits have no side effects and are cost-effective at the same time.
Apples are the richest source of malic acid, a “fruit acid” extracted from apples. apples prevents cell and tissue damage, and aging. It helps minimize wrinkles and fine lines, keeping the bowels clean. Apply apple juice mixed with honey on your face; let it dry, and wash off. This is a very good hydrating face mask.
Bananas contain high levels of potassium, which helps moisturizes and hydrates the skin, making it look fuller, more supple and youthful. We can make your own banana face mask treatments at home too,
Papaya extracts are widely used in the skin care industry in the form of facial peels, soaps, cleansers and lotions.Papaya contains a large amount of Vitamin A/ Beta Carotene and an important enzyme, Papain.It counters free radical damage on skin and also helps heal damaged skin by speeding up cell regeneration.
Pomegranate enjoys a special status in the health community, with super food qualities in league of green tea and blueberries.Pomegranates are packed with a high dose of antioxidants, which reverse free radical damage and promote supple youthful skin.
Ever heard of bromelain, the anti-inflammatory enzyme, which is used widely for its numerous health benefits. Using pineapple juice or pulp topically will help clear off dead skin and reveal beautiful glowing skin.
It has a high Vitamin C content and natural bleaching properties, making it a good cleanser that lightens blemishes, acne scars, spots and skin tone. Start your day by drinking a glass of warm water mixed with a dash of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey. This fights cellulite and clears your skin from within.
STAND UP rather than remain seated when you speak.
CHECK your equipment in advance.
HAVE somebody else introduce you.
SET AND RESPECT a time limit.
AVOID “warm-up” jokes, unless you’re a comedian.
ADJUST your presentation to the “feel” of the room.
LESSEN stage fright by speaking to individuals, not the entire audience
SPEAK directly to audience members.
DON’T meander and skip.
MAKE eye contact with multiple people.
Taking selfies are so in fashion these days. These is the era of selfies. We all love taking selfies and so does our stars.
Lets head over to our young Kollywood Divas who love to capture their day-to-day lives in awesome selfies!
Here are 9 Bollywood Divas who’re running the K’town as the ‘Selfie Queen.’
Reecha Sharma is extremely cute and so is her pics.Her social media account is flooded with such bubbly bundles of beauty that one can’t take its eyes off!
With looks like that, I’d keep clicking selfies the whole day! Nisha Adhikari is such a powerhouse. She’s certainly the cutest and the most lively actress out there whose selfie game is pretty darn strong!
Kollywood’s youngest and one of the most accomplished diva is gorgeous both on screen and off screen. With her best face forward, Samragyee brings in such pleasantries whenever we see her. This little princess will soon take over the world.
Ram Pyari actress Rekha certainly knows how to please her fans.
She’s active and always on point striking the right balance between work, personal life and everything in between. This reigning queen is a proud part of the selfie brigade.
That’s undoubtedly the perfect I am Home selfie! Needless to say that Karishma is the sexiest one out there and her sophisticated lady like ways has us all under the spell. But once in a while, we get to see her wild site and we adore it!
Another actress Shristi joins the clan with her effortless ways and stellar skills when it comes to taking the right selfie! Like our perfect girl next door, Shristi is fun and brimming with life.
Keki puts a little of crazy in all of us.She looks gorgeous in every selfies and we love to see more pics of her.