Urvashi Rautela has won million hearts with her charm and beauty. While this beautiful damsel is now enjoying her stardom, let’s have a sneak peek to some lesser known facts Continue Reading →
- Throw away nasties that rob you of your youth including sugar (white, brown, cane, caster, and icing), syrup, foods with added starch or refined carbohydrates, white rice and artificial sweeteners.
- Avoid foods containing high fructose corn syrup (HFCS). This includes fruit yogurts, ready-made meals, puddings, pesto, salad dressings, pasta, cakes and biscuits to name but a few.
- Eat good fats every day as when your body receives vital fats on a regular basis it is encouraged to release its stored deposits, which will lead to a flatter stomach and slimmer waist.
- Proteins and their amino acids are vital for cell health and energy as they are full of antioxidants. They help increase energy levels, give better and more reliable weight control, increase muscle mass and fuel production of the antioxidants that keep you looking young. They are also good for detoxification.
- Eat protein for breakfast.
- You need plenty of good vegetables and greens but these aren’t sufficient to keep your blood sugar stable.
- Drink at least two and a half pints of water every day. Many nutrients needed to keep your body strong and healthy are water-soluble.