Moving on is the most difficult thing in the world.Having any kind of relationship with an ex is complicated – really, really complicated. There are so many emotions running around and you want to desperately get back with your ex or just be friends with them. For any sake you should try to keep your word vomit minimum. Since words cant be taken back and it only make your situations worse.
So here are few things which you should never ever say to your exes.
I Love You
You might still love them as , you’ve been in a real relationship with them, but you can’t tell them. Don’t ever tell your ex you still love them, even if you want nothing else but to be with them. Make yourself strong and help yourself get over them. You’ve got to be stronger than this and move on.
Let’s Hang Out
Don’t ever ask your ex to hang out with you. Understand the fact that it’s over and you can’t be casual friends after all the things you’ve been through together. No matter how much you want to see them, don’t ask them to meet. It will hurt you when you cant be all romantic as cute as you used to be. You need distance and you need time apart.
We understand that you want to make things right but saying sorry is not gonna help you. This will just make scenario difficult as you both will end up getting confused.More over they will feel more superior and start to rule over you n toss you back and forth.The more you say sorry, the more you’re hurting yourself in the end.
I Hate You
You will be dying to say this to them but this phrase is not so useful either.It shows that you still think about them or cant stop thinking about them. You should just avoid talking to them and move on with life. Be as away from them as possible, Don’t show any sign of care.
Let’s Be Friends
Trust me when i say this, you can never be “just friends” with you exes because you have spent so many beautiful memories with them and it will be hard for you to acknowledge them as your friend. It’s simply impossible. If you start being friends with your ex, a point will come where one of you will start crying. Just avoid it.
I will kill myself if you will not give me a second chance
It shows how desperate you are to get back with them.It’s like you’re trying to cling onto something, and it just makes the whole situation awkward.This dramatic line is the sign of desperation. So please don’t ever say that to them.
I Miss You
You can say this line once or twice but dont this often.Ofcourse you miss them and they are always on your mind but reminding them of how much you miss them is a wrong step and they will start to over rule your emotion. You will be the one who will end up getting hurt. Better to keep your feelings hidden.
I really hope you die.
Opps!! This is really awful thing to say to anybody.Well this displays negative side of your charming attitude and they will think that you are doing this to seek attention which is right indeed.
How is your new flame?
If they have moved on in their life and has got partner don’t try to be sweet and ask about them or their related things.You look like you’re still hung up on him.It makes you look jealous and bitter.Bite your tongue and move on.
Couples are constantly hooking up and breaking up. And breakups come in many forms these days. We are in great pain and we find our self in devastating state.
One person may act all cool and calm after the break up while other may express their pain.One person involved could experience a breakup, while the other person just got bored and didn’t see a point in further communicating.
We’re all scared, and we don’t always know how to rationally deal with someone entering and exiting our lives.
Here are the 7 things we all love to do after break up.
1. Word vomit
This is an initial stage in which we are not able to forget about our ex. We keep on talking about them. We miss them to great extend. We have been through that stage of breakup where we just can’t stop talking about her ex, to the point of madness.
We complain to the point of exhaustion, yet still can’t get enough out. The conversations start to go on replay. It can seem endless and extremely frustrating to endure.
2. Get drunk and get crazy
In this stage we get drunk in a crazy way and starts missing our ex again. Well apart from missing we start making phone calls and sexting them. Next day we wake up in embarrassing state.
3. Stalk him.
Well here you start to stalk him.You feel like seeing their activites and go through their profile.You convince yourself you’re over him, but then you happen to see his face on your timeline — regardless of which social media outlet you happen to be glancing through.You wonder who he’s with, and you feel like you are actually still communicating with him.
4. Label him a PLAYBOY
Labelling him as playboy and other dirty stuff makes us feel good. It gives of initial relief and temporary satisfaction, tearing someone else down with negative labels gives us pleasure.
5. Expose or overstate his flaws
We start pinpointing all the mistakes of our ex. Small detail which we used to overlook now becomes a great deal to us.
6. Try and be friends
Then you to stage six where you will do anything to be friend with him.You start being nice to him and then will take any step to be with him. You believe things will go well, so you start to believe that things could eventually get back to where they were.
7. Move on
Last stage is that when everything fails you start to realize that may be this relation is not worth your time and effort. Accepting heartbreak and disappointment, and being able to cope with it will not only help you grow as a person, but will also leave you more indestructible.
Sometimes you know for sure when it’s time to break up. But other times you’re not so sure. Should you hang in there and give it a chance? Or should you move on so you don’t squander precious time and energy? Here are 15 indicators that, yes, it’s time to move on and seek better prospects:
- Questions keep popping up in your head.It’s natural and healthy to evaluate a relationship at critical steps, but don’t ignore those nagging concerns that are trying to tell you something.
- You’ve lost that lovin’ feeling way too soon.If you don’t feel consistent sparks and fireworks while dating, it’s a sure sign the chemistry just isn’t there.
- The people closest to you express concern.If several people sound the alarm about your relationship, it’s wise to at least take it seriously.
- Mistrust has crept in.Trust is the glue that holds couples together. If you have legitimate reason to doubt your partner’s trustworthiness, you can be sure more trouble is coming.
- Your partner is holding too tightly to the past. Take note if the other person talk often about his ex, relives the glory days of past achievements, or is held back by old friends. Thriving relationships live in the present and plan for the future.
- You can’t resolve conflicts. In solid relationships, two people learn to manage their conflicts thoroughly and efficiently so that harmony prevails most of the time. Relationships fall apart when conflicts don’t get resolved.
- You don’t feel free to be yourself. No relationship is going to reach it’s potential unless both partners are authentic. You will feel stifled and suffocated if you cannot consistently express your true self.
- You don’t feel 100 percent supported. If you notice that the person you’re with shows little regard for your ambitions and consistently displays a me-first attitude, you’re probably in the presence of someone more selfish than selfless.
- You notice wandering eyes. It’s natural to admire attractive people, but if you or your partner frequently “check out” others, it may be because you feel something significant is lacking in your current relationship.