Vastu Shastra is followed by many to improve the inflow of finances and for overall success of their offices and business. This is an ancient Indian planning principle, usually used in architecture and interior design. Vastu consultants recommend that the principles of Vastu be followed from the construction stage itself. But there are many office Vastu remedies that you can employ internally in your office design.
Make sure that you follow all the right procedures and avoid all the bad influences. Vastu Shastra can help a person develop a healthy life for themselves and it will make sure that they get some positive energy from the place as well. Harmony and this inner peace is exactly what are required in life, especially in the professional one and this is exactly what Vastu Shastra provides.
Make your office Vastu Shastra friendly by keeping in mind the principles of design, layout, space arrangement and spatial geometry. Vastu is a science that deals with the construction and architecture. It works by balancing five elements of environment – Water, Fire, Earth, Air, and Space.
Here’re some tips to follow for the success of your business.
- Office building should face north, north-east or north-west direction as it brings good luck and positive energy.
- According to Vastu Shastra, the main door or entrance of the office building should face east or north direction. Do not place anything that creates obstacle close to or in front of the main entrance.
- Keep the central part of office building empty.
- Room of office owner should be in south-west direction and he or she should sit facing north.
- Staff should work facing the north or east directions.
- An aquarium with 9 goldfish and 1 blackfish is recommended in the Northeast is an advisable idea for Vastu for office interiors.
- Conference room should be placed in the north-west direction.
- All the electrical equipment should be placed in the south-east direction of the office building.
- The staircase is best located in the South, West and Southwest locations in the office design.
- If the office has a temple, it should be placed in the Northeast portion of the office design.
- All side tables and telephones should be placed in the Southwest corner.
- Marketing department should be in the Northwest of the office design.
- Do not place temple or idols behind the owner’s seat.
- Toilets should be ideally located in the Northeast and Southwest in the office design.
- The Sitting positions of the staff or any other person in office should be like this that there should be no window and door at the back of the person sitting.
- Colours in office should be pleasing and bright which do not spread sadness or gloom.
- Entrance door – East or North direction
- Owner’s room – Southwest
- Accounts department – Southeast
- Cashier’s office – North direction
- Marketing department – Northwest
- Staff – Northwest
- Guard room – Northwest
- Pantry – Southeast
- Conference room – Northwest
- Temple in office – Northeast
- Locker – Southwest and open facing North
- Reception – Northeast receptionist sit facing either East or North direction
- Heavyweight objects or machinery – Southwest
- Open and clean area – Northeast
- Toilets – Northeast and Southwest
- Labourer’s house – Northwest
- Water tank – Southwest or West direction
- Staircase – South, West and Southwest locations