Urvashi Rautela has won million hearts with her charm and beauty. While this beautiful damsel is now enjoying her stardom, let’s have a sneak peek to some lesser known facts Continue Reading →
Food to eat
- Water has lots of benefit like building new cells, delivering nutrients, flushing toxins and more and Water makes your tummy feel full, so you’re less tempted to reach for chips or cookies, and it can help with constipation during pregnancy.
- Advocate is Loaded with foliate, potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B6 (which helps baby’s tissue and brain growth as well as eases morning sickness), avocados are a delicious way to get your vitamins. So ,its good for Pregnancy women.
- Milk or dairy products should definitely Provide energy and can also use other dairy product like yogurt, cottage cheese, cheese, buttermilk, etc.
- Eating green vegetables is good for both baby and mother and it can gives lots of vitamin to remain healthy body.
- Whole grains and pulses are the good sources for making healthy body and protein from vegetables is easier to digest and your body needs a good amount of natural fibers and for that you must consume whole grains.
- Eat cooked Meat and Egg because it contains lots vitamins and minerals, including chlorine, which is good for baby’s brain development.
Food not to eat
- Alcohol is most harmful for the Baby and Mother because it contains Acidity items. Alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to Fetal alcohol syndrome or other developmental disorders.
- Avoid uncooked Meat Poultry because they may contain listeria bacteria. Refrigerated meat such as goat, lamb, beef, etc. should not eat because it may food poisoning for the mother.
- Avoid using unwashed fruits and vegetables because it may containsharmful pesticides, the fruit and veggie skins can also contain the toxoplasma gondii parasite and listeria
- Fatty Food should be avoid because Too much fatty food can make your cholesterol sky rocket.
- Should not eat Unpasteurized Dairy Products .Unpasteurized dairy products are ingested, you run the risk of contracting severe food poisoning. Therefore, avoid all sorts of dairy products that are not pasteurized.
- Avoid seafood . It may gives lots of protein but also some fish and shellfish contain potentially dangerous levels of mercury.